DynamischduoC-F
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Floor en Cin forum

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Kaie
Admin

Aantal berichten : 271
Registratiedatum : 10-10-13

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimevr jan 10, 2014 10:37 am

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Women%20orange%20redheads%20surreal%20goldfish%20red%20dress%20artwork%20umbrellas%20skyscapes%20fantasy%20girls%201920x1_www.wallpaperhi.com_51
Aliisa

She had this strange headache, making her feel dizzy but really clearheaded at the same time. She sighed and pushed herself up a little. She was covered with the sheets, the bed lay perfect and actually she was very comfortable. The room was dark, not that light would have done her any good, she had the idea that if there had been light she would have ducked away under the sheets that very second.
She rested a little more, noticing the headache disappeared when she woke and that the room was much more clear to her now. She got out of bed and walked around. No windows or door to be seen, only those runes again which she had been studying since she had been at the institute. She tried to swallow the lump in her throat but she knew she would panic in a couple of minutes, she could not handle closed rooms. She just could not, she would go insane. She walked back to the bed again, trying to calm herself but she could not. She leaped out again, walking around the room, slamming against walls to attract the attention of someone, if there was anyone for that matter. “Please, let me out!” she yelled after a few minutes and she sat down on the ground, her arms around her knees, her face hidden. She hated to be locked up.

niet veel I know maar het is iig iets Razz
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://dynamischduoc-f.actieforum.com
Flurp
Admin

Aantal berichten : 239

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimevr jan 31, 2014 2:19 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Jeb_by_fuchsiart
Evas
Evas lay flat on his back, staring at the underside of the table. There were dark circles under his eyes and his skin seemed more pale than usual. The past few months he had went to his doctor several times, and every time he was given a new description of sleeping pills, but none of them seemed to really work. No matter how heavy he drugged himself at night, he kept dreaming about bodies being torn apart or dead friends being found, and he kept waking up every hour wondering where Aliisa was and if they would ever find her. After that thought has slipped in his mind, it was hard to fall back asleep. The guilt kept him awake. He had let Damien take her away. If he had done something different, Aliisa wouldn't be away.
'Evas?'
He turned his head to the side and saw Kayleigh as she sat down, looking at him with a concerned frown on her forehead. 'You can't go on like this forever. You know that, right?' she asked him and she leaned forward. Evas turned his head back towards the table again. 'You think I do this on purpose?' he asked her, but felt too tired to make it sound like he felt insulted. 'No,' Kayleigh sighed. 'But I do think you blame yourself too much,' she added. 'There wasn't anything else you could've done. Damien was too strong. He had taken her anyway, but if we would've tried to stop him he would've just killed us,' she said. Evas frowned and sat up straight, although he had to bent his head to keep from bumping into the table. 'How do you know that for sure?' he asked her, now sounding a little more annoyed. 'How do you know he would've killed us instead of going away and trying to get Aliisa another time? How do you know if he would've taken her if we hadn't come?'
'"If" won't help us find her, Evas,' Kayleigh responded, sounding just as annoyed. '"If" will only make you more tired and less useful. "If" won't get us anywhere, so please just stop.'
Kayleigh pursed her lips and looked as if she tried to keep more words in. When Evas didn't say anything, she breathed out. 'You're not the only one who liked her, Evas,' she said finally, and left the library after that. Evas stared at his hands as he thought about her words. It had been two years since Aliisa was taken by Damien, and he'd never really talked about it with Kayleigh. Somehow he had forgotten to ask her about how she felt.
He crawled from under the table and brushed off his pants. He suddenly realised how selfish he had been in his grief.

Evas had finally been able to fall asleep for a while, when someone banged on his bedroom door. He groaned and mumbled something, trying to rub the sleep from his eyes. He had just enough time to pull his blankets up when Wounded came storming into his room. He tried to grab his shirt from the ground while holding the bed sheets up to his shoulders as she started talking. 'I've found something,' she said. 'I think it might lead us to where Aliisa is,' she added, which caused Evas to stop dead in his attempts to get his shirt. 'What?' he asked her, feeling a bit lightheaded. 'How? Where?' he added. 'I'll explain when everyone is there to hear it,' she told him. 'Just- come to the library as quick as possible,' she said, before she left his room just as sudden as she had come. He waited until she was out of sight and pushed his door closed. Evas grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head while he jumped out of his bed. He had a big scar running over his chest and he'd never liked for people to see it.

Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimevr jan 31, 2014 2:41 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Elf-witch-17581-400x250
Aliisa

It had been two years now since she had last seen Evas and Kayleigh. Since she had seen one man dying because of her and another being taken by demons that came from another world, another realm. It had driven her mad. Damian had locked her op for weeks on end in the big dark room. She had not been able to hold it much longer when he had taken her away from there and had started to: train her. Whatever it had been, she did not know when she started. All she knew was that he was going to teach her how to control the magic she possessed and maybe, very maybe, he would not be able to handle her when she had fully gained access to her strength.
She had been right. After one year and a couple of moths she had taken him down. Casting him of to wherever she liked. She had sent him to a realm of chaos and corruption, a realm where the beasts that lived there cheered for death and pain, somewhere where he was not powerful but just very minor and a real pain to anyone.
Yes, she now knew her strength but it had cost her allot. She had changed allot. Her once red hair was white because she had failed a powerful spell a few times. Her skin was still as fair as it had been but know she looked not terrified but someone to be afraid of. Her magic was now linked to dark powers all around her. She had learned how to channel them, how to drain them from their power so that she would become more powerful than ever. In the end her goal had faded in front of her eyes. She had seen so much. Damian had taken her to places, to meet her own he had told her. She had seen what the system did to the people that possessed magic, even if it was a little. Aliisa now knew what was going on. The shadowhunters, the ones she had liked more than anyone, were nothing more that miniature pawns in a so much bigger game.

In the last months it was her, with help of some other, who had attacked the system wherever and whenever possible. Trying to minimize its own power bit by bit. In that time she even became darker, more filled with hate and the feeling of vengeance, even ambition. She had learned everything about her grandmother, her coven, her so called destiny. Now she was sure that she needed to make everything crumble so that all creatures of magic would have a voice of their own. No more shadowhunters, no more murders because one used something they did not like.
Aliisa had been caught only once, but when the man who had taken her was found they saw only a deformed body, black at some places where flames had eaten him to the bone.

Now she was in her room. She had taken Damian’s home with force, killing everyone that was in her way, granting no mercy. She sighed and turned a page. Sometimes she thought about how things were, how much she had changed, but then a voice in her head told her that this was for the better, that she could do great things to help other. “Tamina, any news?” she asked a woman that was sitting opposite her. That woman was a demon, a very powerful one. “not yet, but I am afraid someone will find you soon. There is something in the air and i can’t quite put my finger on it.” The woman said while she drank a black fluid from a big glass. “Let them try. They will not be able to pass the defences, we made sure of that.” Aliisa said, grinning. She had used the life of other shadowhunters to make sure, wel... almost completely sure, that no other could enter her home without her invitation.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimevr jan 31, 2014 4:44 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Jeb_by_fuchsiart
Evas
When Evas had put his clothes on he jogged towards the library, wondering what on earth Wounded could have found that might show them where to find Aliisa. As he entered the room, Wounded smacked down what looked like a photograph. Kayleigh, Clemence and some other shadowhunters who were currently staying in the Institute surrounded her and all looked down at the photograph.
'Didn't she have red hair?' Ava asked. She had been living at the Institute for half a year now, and in that short time Clemence had explained to her what had happened those two years ago. She had seem thrilled at the idea of having to look for Aliisa, saying it was like playing in a detective series. Evas didn't like the way she seemed to look at it like it was a game, but apart from that she was nice enough. Besides, she was a good hunter. 
'What are you guys talking about?' Evas asked as he made his way to the table. He fell silent as he saw the photograph. On it was a woman with long, wavy white hair. She looked very different from the last time he had seen her, but it was Aliisa nonetheless. 'Where did you get this?' he asked, feeling confused. 'Where is Damian?' he added, looking at the photograph again. Now he looked closer he saw another woman in the corner of the picture, mostly hidden by shadows. 'I hired someone,' Wounded said vaguely. 'That's another thing I found out. They say Damian is dead,' she said, and something in her face seemed to change, but she covered it up quickly. Evas looked up. 'Dead?' he repeated. 'But- if he- if he isn't keeping her, than why-,' he started, but feeling too confused to find the words to finish his question. 'They say Aliisa killed him,' Wounded said, but Evas shook his head. 'No,' he said stubbornly. 'No, no, she wouldn't- she was- she said-'
He felt like everyone was looking at him with pity in their eyes and he felt the rage he had known so well as a kid trying to surface. Evas I don't want any other dying for me. He could hear her voice clear as crystal. I can get away after I get my power back and I know enough.
If she really did kill Damian, than how come she wasn't back yet? Why did she look like the stereotype angry witch from the movies? Don't trust that woman, I have a bad feeling about this. His eyes shot to Wounded. 'You're lying!' he suddenly yelled. Everyone in the room, including Wounded, seemed surprised by his outburst. 'You're lying! She wouldn't! You're lying,' he made his hand into a fist and punched it against the table. 'Evas, I don't think she's lying,' Kayleigh said, but he didn't want to listen to her. He grabbed the picture and shoved it into his pocket. 'She's lying and I will prove it to you,' he hissed under his breath, before he stormed out of the room. He didn't think; he didn't give himself the time to. Instead he walked straight towards the weapon room and collected a few daggers and seraph blades. One in his boot, one in the waistband of his pants, one in the sleeve of his shirt. He didn't waste any time; he knew it wouldn't take Kayleigh too long before she realised what he planned on doing. He walked out of the Institute, drawing runes on his forearms as he walked to the suburbs of London. The photograph hadn't been too clear, but he thought he had recognised something. The picture had been taken from outside, showing a small part of the wall next to the window pane. Before Kayleigh, he had spent a lot of his time in the darker parts of London. He had slept in forgotten alleyways and had found consolation in the empty suburbs. It was only luck that had caused him to recognise the strange pattern of bricks in the photograph. Now he would go there, find the house Aliisa was in, fight Damian, and take Aliisa with him to show everyone Wounded had indeed been lying. 
It didn't take long before he entered the right suburbs. All the houses were built with the same pattern. He took the picture out of his pocket to make sure he was right. He didn't know any other part in London where the houses were built this way. He just hoped he was right.
Somewhere in the back of his head he knew he was being stupid. If Damian was still alive, there would be no way he was able to fight him on his own. He had failed last time, and that had been with three other shadowhunters on his side. As he walked further into the neighbourhood, something dark pressed on his shoulders. WIthout having to think about it, he slid the dagger out of his sleeve and held it in his hand, ready to strike if necessary. He refused to believe Aliisa was free without having let them know. In an act of foolish bravery, he twirled the dagger in his hand and looked around. 'Damian!' he yelled. He rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, exposing the runes he had drawn there.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza feb 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Elf-witch-17581-400x250
Aliisa

She was just sitting there, talking to the woman opposite her. That woman had knowledge, she knew things before anyone else did, Aliisa found herself lucky with this asset to her small army.
“Well.. you and I both know that if one with similar power can lift this defence in a split second. You should also know that there is a little trouble in your former residence.” The woman said. Aliisa raised her eyebrows in surprised. She took a sip from her wine and sighed. “What is it now?” she said, seeming a little bored. Aliisa just did not care anymore. Damian had pushed her through to much to really care without falling apart.
“That woman, the one that was with your former... uh... teacher, has found out that you are still here.” The demon said, sipping at her black fluid and seeming to really enjoy the taste of it.
Aliisa swallowed the lump that came up her throat and tried not to think about what she had said to Evas before Damian had taken her away. It was just that.. well... things had changed. Not all for the better but still they had. She could not return there, acting like there was nothing wrong while there was so much unsolved. “Good for her. Seems like she has some use.” Aliisa said with a poisonous sound in her voice. She still did not like her. In fact, she detested her. Aliisa had learned that she had slept with Damian and that she had been under his control, right until the moment she had held his life in her hands and shipped him off to another realm. It had been two days and then she had known he was dead, for her claim on the house was now legit.

Suddenly there was this voice. She knew that she was supposed to know that voice. She sighed and raised herself from her chair. “If you would excuse me for a minute.” She said to the demon and then she left to look out of one of those magnificent huge windows.
There, standing right in front of the house, was Evas. Screaming Damian’s name. She snorted. Like he could do anything if that bastard was still alive, Damian had been more powerful and relentless than she had thought he had been and so now, looking at Evas, she found this very childish.
Still she walked to the door and opened it, looking right at Evas with fire in her eyes. “What do you think you’re doing? Damian is dead, not here, gone for all eternity. I am sure that pesky woman told you that when she told you that I am still here.” She said to him with a hint of distaste in her voice. Somehow she had created a hate against the shadowhunters after spending so much time with her own kind here.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza feb 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Evas
It took less than seconds before he heard movement in the house he stood next to. He spinned around on his heels, eyeing the building. The door opened, and there stood the same woman he had seen on the photograph. Her hair seemed even whiter in real, and the look on her face wasn't one he would've expected. She had changed, a lot, but there was no mistaking about it. He recognised the stubborn set of her shoulders, the sharp line of her nose- it was Aliisa.
It was Aliisa, and she just stood there, free as a bird, watching him as if he was vermin. 'What do you think you're doing?' She asked him. 'Damian is dead, not here, gone for all eternity. I am sure that pesky woman told you that when she told you that I am still here.' 
He just stood there in silence. It was all he could do not to let his dagger drop on the floor. He wondered if the deprivation of sleep finally had gotten to his mind. How else could he explain this?
He licked his lips and made his free hand into a fist, feeling his nails dig into his skin to help him clear his mind. 'Aliisa,' he said, slowly, as he did his best to find more words to say. 'Damian is dead,' he repeated, frowning. He glanced at the weapon in his hand, as if that could give him an explanation for what was happening. 'And you are here, just as that "pesky" woman has told me,' he added, allowing the disbelief to seep into the sound of his voice.
'The woman you told me not to trust,' he added, and he raised his eyebrows at her, as if he was daring her to disagree with him. 'Would you care to explain why she has told me the truth nonetheless? Or why she has stood by us the past two years?' he asked her. The disbelief was now slowly making place for something he was a little more familiar with. Anger.
'And would you care to explain, why I have spent nights on end thinking about you, why I blamed myself for overlooking some clue as to where you might be, why I almost lost the friendship of my parabatai because I was mourning you? Would you care to explain why I did all that, for two goddamn years, and all that time you were here playing with demons? Would you care-,' he breathed in sharply, doing his best to keep his voice even, '- to explain  why you did all that without ever letting us know you were safe?'
He might have been able to keep his voice even and not to shout, but now his hand was shaking with anger nonetheless. Somewhere in the back of his head he still couldn't believe what he was seeing. This was Aliisa, the girl he had found crying in an alley after she had discovered the dead body of her grandmother, the girl he had taken too the Institute, the girl who had insisted on helping find the criminal who had killed her grandmother. 
And now all he could see was the contempt in her eyes when she looked at him. He didn't understand. He couldn't. Why would she do this?
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza feb 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Aliisa

He quite lost it to be honest. He seemed a little... well.. something she could not put her finger on. Maybe he was confused? Yes woman of course he is confused. How can you blame him. 'Aliisa,' he said, slowly. “Evas.” She said, not that slowly but just because she could say it.
'Damian is dead,' he repeated, frowning. She saw him glancing at the weapon and rolled her eyes, crossed her arms and just looked at him . 'And you are here, just as that "pesky" woman has told me,' he added, sounding like he could not believe this was happening in more than a million years. Come one man, it is not that unimaginable, she thought and she had to keep herself from yawning.
'The woman you told me not to trust,' he added, and he raised his eyebrows at her, as if he was daring her to disagree with him. 'Would you care to explain why she has told me the truth nonetheless? Or why she has stood by us the past two years?' he asked her.
The disbelief left him, obviously, because now she could feel his anger taking him over. It was always a funny feeling when she knew how others felt. She could probably never get used to that... amongst other things to. But before she could answer him he continued again. All those questions, all that almost shouting, it almost caused her a headache.
'And would you care to explain, why I have spent nights on end thinking about you, why I blamed myself for overlooking some clue as to where you might be, why I almost lost the friendship of my parabatai because I was mourning you? Would you care to explain why I did all that, for two goddamn years, and all that time you were here playing with demons? Would you care-,' he breathed in sharply, '- to explain why you did all that without ever letting us know you were safe?'
At the end of that whole tirade she had put a hand against her head and sighed. “Thank god you stopped before my head exploded.” She said, not that loud but loud enough for him to hear it. “Look, you are completely overreacting. Yes, i know I have white hair now, spells do that kind of stuff when one performs it wrongly, but come on I don’t look that hideous.” She said at first, trying to come up with answers for his questions in the meantime.
“And yes I did say that she was not be trusted and I was right. She was connected to Damian and that died when he did, simple as that.”
“I cannot tell you why you spent two years caring about what happened to me, I am no mind reader or anything like that. Also I have nothing to explain to you really but because of our past friendship I will.” She said to him and she stepped forward and closed the door behind her. Still she stayed behind the barrier that was around her home, while she started to speak again.
“When I got here he locked me up in a room without doors or windows or any light for five weeks while I cried my eyeballs out because I was afraid of the dark. After that he started to teach me how to use my magic. He also took me to places where I could be with people who are like me and well... lets say that very interesting things are said when one has a few drinks to many. So I figured out that you perfect shadowhunters actually hunt my kind when you think they perform wrong magic. I also found out that I could not be any different than I was the day you found me because then I was helpless, unable to control or do anything. So I learned control from Him, sent him to another realm where he died a very painful death and then I thought; why not try and do something about this wretched system that we now live under. And so I started this little minor campaign against your people and that is when things got interesting. The more of you i met the more I started to hate your kind for acting the way you do. If I ever had any doubts whatsoever about returning to you, those left me the moment I saw your kind slaughter a couple of other witches and their children.” She said to him. Wow... she pretty much gave him the whole story in a minute... not bad not bad at all.
“So you see. I have no idea why you act the way you do and I don’t really care. I think I am going to go play now with my Demon, right? Like you said.” She said to him and she opened the door again. But before she went in she turned around again, saying”O yes, before I forget. Don’t try to enter my house or you will die a very painful death. Bye Evas. Give my regards to Kayleigh and the others.” she said.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza feb 01, 2014 4:02 pm

Evas
He hadn't known her for that long, but still he could see the drastic change she had gone through. While he wound himself up about how she could have went on with her life without a single word to them, all she seemed to be was- bored. It didn't help his temper. When he finished, she put a hand to her head as if it had been a draining experience for her to listen to him. 'Thank god you stopped before my head exploded,' she said. 'Yeah, thank god,' he muttered under his breath, with the sarcasm dripping from his voice. 
'Look, you are completety overreacting,' she said, which almost caused him to drop his jaw. She couldn't be serious, could she? 'Yes, I know I have white hair now, spells do that kind of stuff when one performs it wrongly, but come on I don't look that hideous,' she said. It seemed to Evas spells gone wrong didn't just change the colour of one's hair. He couldn't think of any other explanation for the change of her heart. This wasn't the Aliisa he had grown to know, at all
'And yes, I did say that she was not to be trusted and I was right. She was connected to Damian and that died when he did, simple as that,' she told him. Evas thought of all the times he had shouted at Wounded, or the times when he had almost punched her. All because Aliisa had warned him about her and he had blamed her, in a way, for the fact they couldn't find Aliisa.
And now she told him it hadn't even been her fault, that she had been trustworthy for what probably had been a long time already.
'I cannot tell you why you spent two years caring about what happened to me, I am no mind reader or anything like that,' she said. In a fit of rage he threw his dagger, letting it fly towards the doorframe next to her head. 'You don't have to be a mind reader to know why!' he shouted at her. 'It just means I cared for you. It means we all cared for you while all those years you were nothing more but a heartless bitch!'
'Also I have nothing to explain to you really, but because of our past friendship I will,' she said and took a small step forward, closing the door behind her. Evas ran a hand through his hair, trying to stop it from shaking. 'Oh, please, you're too kind,' he sneered.
'When I got here, he locked me up in a room without doors or windows or any light for five weeks, while I cried my eyeballs out because I was afraid of the dark,' she started, and despite of his sarcastic comment Evas stayed silent and listened. 'After that he started to teach me how to use my magic. He also took me to places where I could be with people who are like me and, well... let's say that very interesting things are said when one has a few drinks too many. So I figured out that you perfect shadowhunters actually hunt my kind when you think they perform wrong magic.'
His face fell and he let out a surprisingly deep, tired sigh. He should've known she would find out. He couldn't deny her words: even though he himself didn't agree with the hunting of witches, few shadowhunters cared to listen to the words of someone who had only just become an adult shadowhunter. That, and the fact that he was too different for the liking of most of them.
'I also found out that I could not be any different than I was the day you found me, because then I was helpless, unable to control or do anything. So I learned control from him, sent him to another realm where he died a very painful death and then I thought; why not try and do something about this wretched system that we now live under. And so I started this little minor campaign against your people and that is when things got interesting. The more of you I met the more I started to hate your kind for acting the way you do. If I ever had any doubts whatsoever about returning to you, those left me the moment I saw your kind slaughter a couple of other witches and their children,' she said.
'So you see, I have no idea why you act the way you do and I don't really care. I think I am going to go play now with my Demon, right? Like you said.' She opened the door again, turning away from him. 'O, yes, before I forget. Don't try to enter my house or you will die a very painful death. Bye Evas, give my regards to Kayleigh and the others.'
Evas felt like she had just ripped his heart out. Worse, like she ripped it out and then grinded it into powder before his own eyes. He breathed in a shaky breath before he took a step forwards. He refused for her to go away so quickly. 'Wait, just to get things clear,' he said with a low voice. 'You found out about the wrongdoing of some shadowhunters- some, because I can assure we aren't just all clones of eachother - and decided that it was - what? - convenient to forget about the ones that had helped you? Have you ever wondered what happened to Léon?' He asked her. 
'Probably not, since you don't even seem to fully remember me. Let me give you a small hint: he was the one fighting of five demons on his own so we could concentrate on saving you. 
We found him, about a week later. If it wasn't for the tuft of blond hair left on his head, we wouldn't have recognised him. He died for you. They even took his eyes. But no, you're right, it's not important. He was filth anyway, all shadowhunters are, right?' He spit the words at her. 'Do you want to hear something funny?' He asked her. 'You sound just like them- the few shadowhunters that hunt your kind.'
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza feb 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Aliisa

'Wait” he started and she turned around, looking at him a little surprised herself. She had thought he would be gone by now, that she had drove him off like that, like nothing. But seemed like she was wrong.
“ just to get things clear,' he said with a low voice. 'You found out about the wrongdoing of some shadowhunters- some, because I can assure we aren't just all clones of eachother - and decided that it was - what? - convenient to forget about the ones that had helped you? Have you ever wondered what happened to Léon?' He asked her.
She wanted to answer that to badly... she remembered how much she had suffered in the dark, what she had seen and felt. Her only freedom had been to lift out of her own body so she would be able to do at least something other than crying. She had seen Leon, she had seen what had become of him and it had not helped at the least in her change of heart. But she could not answer that because he already started to speak again.
'Probably not, since you don't even seem to fully remember me. Let me give you a small hint: he was the one fighting of five demons on his own so we could concentrate on saving you.
We found him, about a week later. If it wasn't for the tuft of blond hair left on his head, we wouldn't have recognised him. He died for you. They even took his eyes. But no, you're right, it's not important. He was filth anyway, all shadowhunters are, right?' He spit the words at her. 'Do you want to hear something funny?' He asked her. 'You sound just like them- the few shadowhunters that hunt your kind.'

Those last words stung her and she swallowed back the spell she was about to cast. “Maybe. I don’t think so. I find myself more relentless.” She said to him. Her eyes darkened for a moment there as she hissed “Don’t you think I have not tried. I would have done anything to get back. You would never understand what I have been through, you would never have survived yourself. I have become what my grandmother never wanted for me but all I can do is use what I have got to protect the ones I think need my protection. Now, turn around. Don’t come back. Or I swear you will find demons from several realms around your precious institute this very night or the next.”
With that she slammed the door and went back to the room where the demon was in. the woman eyed her and nodded. “You still care, you know that.” The woman said. Aliisa threw a chair across the room and looked at her. “Don’t ever say something like that again or it will be the last thing you will ever say. Is that understood?” she said, her voice low and soft. “Yes, mistress.” The Demon said and then Aliisa commanded her to follow Evas out, see him safely out of these parts.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza feb 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Evas
She seemed surprised when he refused to just go away when she told him to. It made him wonder how well they had actually known eachother. Surely, if she had payed attentiont just a little, she would know he could be stubborn. She had turned around to look at him again. 'Maybe,' she responded. 'I don't think so. I find myself more relentless.' He saw the darkening of her eyes and couldn't help but lay his hand on the dagger in his waistband. It was more of an instinct than anything else- he wasn't sure if he could even attack Aliisa if it came to it. 'Don't you think I have not tried,' she hissed. 'I would have done anything to get back. You would never understand what I have been through, you would never have survived yourself,' she said, and despite of the violent tone of her voice, his face softened a bit. 'I'm not saying I do,' he said. 'I don't understand at all. We did nothing else but help you, and yet you still didn't feel like coming back.'
'I have become what my grandmother never wanted for me but all I can do is use what I have got to protect the ones I think need my protection,' she told him. 'Like the demon living in your house,' he said dryly. He had noticed the dark atmosphere and vague scent of sulfur that came with the stronger demons as soon as he had walked into this street. He guessed the creature hiding in the building was the same as the woman he had seen lurking in the shadows of the photograph. 'Now, turn around. Don't come back or I swear you will find demons from several realms around your precious Institute this very night or the next,' she warned him. He swallowed the lump in his throat and frowned at her. 'You'd really do that?' he asked her. 'You'd really kill the shadowhunters that have helped you?' He took a step backwards and shoved his hands in the pockets of his pants. Before he could say anything more she had already slammed the door shut behind her, leaving Evas alone on the streets. He looked up at the higher windows, wondering if the demon he could still smell stood there. 'If you keep working with demons by your side, you'll find yourself stabbed in the back in a matter of months!' he warned her. He looked at the closed door again, but there was nothing more he could do: she had already told him about the barrier. He may be a bit reckless, but he wasn't stupid.
So even though it felt like the most wrong thing he could do, he turned around and walked away.

It seemed to take him hours before he finally reached the Institute. His head hurt from all the discoveries he had made and his feet were heavy as bricks. All he really wanted was to walk up to his room and drop his head on the soft pillow that was waiting there, but he needed to do something else first. 
He didn't even have time to open the doors to the main hall before Kayleigh came flying towards him, throwing her arms around his neck. 'You goddamn fool,' she cursed, shoving a fist into his side before she locked him in an embrace. 'Kayleigh,' he breathed, returning her hug with a little uneasiness- making physical contact wasn't his greatest talent. 'I'm sorry for- I'm sorry,' he choked on the words and it was only when Kayleigh looked up at him in wonder when he realised he was crying. 'She was right, Kayleigh. Wounded was- she just stood there. She's fine,' he stuttered, feeling disbelief creeping up again. 'I know,' Kayleigh replied before pulling him in closer.

He had told Kayleigh everything that had happened, and she had reacted just as angry and incredulous as he had. After that he had apologised to Wounded, although it had cost him some effort. Now he finally lay in his bed, and the silence of his own room allowed the thoughts to run freely through his mind. This time, though, they felt less tiring. He was still angry, but now he lay in his bed the anger was something distant. Instead he wondered what on earth could have happened to Aliisa thad had made her so bitter. 
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza feb 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Aliisa

She was still inside, again reading the book she had been reading for like a month now. It was just a reason to make sure she had something to do while time passed... while waiting for whatever to do. She would not admit to herself or anyone else that she did felt weird now that she had seen Evas again. He had looked horrible. His face almost grey from lack of sleep and his eyes a little blurry. She had ruined it all, at least she had ruined that life. Now she had another but probably, if she had been given a choice all over again, she would have gone back to that in a heartbeat.
She heard a sound coming from the hallway as she saw the demon woman coming back in. “He is safe and unharmed. Well... he is back anyway. a woman greeted him and he had started to cry. The poor soul, you crushed him, Aliisa.” The woman said when she sat down again and looked at Aliisa.
“uhu.”
“Seriously? That is all I get? A ‘uhu’”? the demonwoman said and Aliisa lay down the book. “I am so sorry Cherie.” She said and sighed. “I was just distracted but that is al. I am glad you are back.” Aliisa said and she smiled, thought not really a smile. “You feel for the boy? Aliisa come one. You have things to do, lives to better and to destroy. You can’t sit around and care about a minor incident in this plot.” Cherie said as she sipped the blackisch fluid in the glass.
Aliisa looked at it as if she saw it for the first time. “Seriously, Cherie, what is that?” she asked, sniffing and pulling a disgusted face. “It smells like something burned, mixed with something dead and then put in tomato juice.”
“O. It is nothing, just something from home to keep my strength up so I can continue to provide you with what you need.” The demon said. So Aliisa decided not to ask anything more and she sighed. “It is not like I care. I is just that he did save me and I still owe him my life. The only thing I can do is when all of this gets out of hand, protect him and the others that protected me when I needed it most.” She said to the demon. She was stared at for a moment and then the demon nodded. “true. So.. what do you want me to do now? The wizard has been calling on you for a few hours now, are we going?” Cherie asked, almost uninterested.
This was just something Aliisa hated most of all, going to see Karl. The man was good, she gave him that much, but other than that he was a real pain in the arse. “We don’t have a choice I think now do we?” she said as she rose and got her dress right. “Let’s see what we can do for that... man.” Said Cherie with a smile.

A few moons had passed since she had seen Evas and everything was up and running again. She had not given it another thought and had continued her plans. “You know they will know it was you behind this. They will find you and find a way to get you out eventually.” Cherie said, smiling her weird smile. Yes, the demon had this weird smile. She enjoyed the moment but was concerned with what would happen next and so it was not that happy but still... just wicked.
“I know. don’t worry. Even if they do what will they do? They are already screwed and they know it. I can only hope for a good fight when we go down.” Alissa said a little uninterested in the fact. She already knew what would happen when they found her. They would want information, strip her from her power and leave her... or just kill her but probably the first option. “Lets do this” she said and when she gave the sign the wizards and other creatures started their hunt for the shadowhunter army that was going to be here any second now. “I always like the way the air just tinkles when there is something going to happen.” She said casually.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo feb 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Evas
Somehow the short meeting with Aliisa had helped him. He still felt a confusing mix of anger and grief when he thought of her, but he had found his way back to nights full of sleep and dreams. That meant he had spent more time in bed than out of it for the first week, but after that he fell back into a more natural rythm. While he and Kayleigh had slowly grown apart for the last two years, they now got closer with every day. It seemed everything was going back to normal-
except for the fact that Aliisa was still back in the suburbs, doing whatever she had been doing those two years. Evas spent most of his time in the library - though that was nothing out of the ordinary - looking up more and more information about warlocks and their spells, hoping he'd find something that would explain what was going on with Aliisa. 
When he realised he wouldn't find what he was searching for in the library of shadowhunters, he had even contacted one of the warlocks that had often worked together with the Institute of London. Though he had been wary of Evas' sudden interest in spells, he had helped him nonetheless. 
The warlock, Pascal, had been the first one to notice the small movement in his kind. He talked about how other wizards grew stronger feelings of hatred towards the shadowhunters. He said he didn't feel the same way about them - why else would he have helped the shadowhunters all those times before - but warned them that he wouldn't fight his own kind. 

Evas hadn't found anything about spells gone wrong that could help him with figuring out Aliisa, and the wizards Pascal had been talking about weren't happy with a small movement anymore. So now, only a few months later, Evas stood next to Kayleigh, surrounded by all the shadowhunters that had been nearby enough to come to help, all in fighting gear. His body was tense with worry and anticipation that always came when a fight was close. 'Well,' Kayleigh said, and he recognised the same tension he was feeling in her voice. 'Here goes nothing, right?' They hadn't discussed the fact that it was possible Aliisa was behind all this; they both couldn't face that possible truth. 
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo feb 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Aliisa

She had seen them standing there, the shadowhunters. The past few months the movement had grown out to be larger than she could have expected in her wildest of dreams. Cherie was next to her and behind her were some of the more loyal demons from her realm. Aliisa had promised them nothing but she knew Cherie probably had otherwise they would not be here, or maybe they would since demons already hated the shadowhunters for obious reasons.
For a moment she saw everything working out in front of her. Her kind fighting the other kind. Both parties seemed to fight because they had to and wanted to. She could see how some spells turned area’s black so that the shadowhunters could not see and she heard the screams of the ones that were killed by fire or some else. The witches and warlocks did not just fight with magic, that would drain them to much and so they also fight with common weapons. Some had a feeling of irony and had scythe in their hands so they could slay the hunters with it. “And I thought I was being overly dramatic.” Cherie said, looking at a woman chopping of the head of a hunter. Aliisa shrugged and smiled. “well.. you have your minions and they have their irony.” She said and with that she leaped onto the battlefield herself.
She did not wear a dress, that would be very very uncomfortable and irritating. So she wore tight dark jeans and a shirt with those long sleeves that would protect her from the most of the blood. She had a simple stick in her hand, but that stick could turn into a spear or an axe or whatever she wanted at the moment.
So there she was, sticking and pocking around. Killing one there, injuring another on a different place. This was perhaps the best way to have a clear mind, she thought at herself. She was getting a little to distracted though and shouted angrily at the hunter that had caused he a slash on her arm. A split second later an axe landed in his neck as she brought the weapon down. He just should not have done that, she thought calmly.
Aliisa took a good look around and then stopped everything. There were allot of witches at one place, seeming to surround a small bunch of people. She did care, of course, not only because she owed them but she simply just seemed to care. So she vanished from that spot, turned up at another so she was out of sight and she started to mumble. She knew that the spell would work, she had cast in upon several of her own and none had even the tiniest scratch, their clothes were not even covered in blood of their victims. So she knew that with this she would help the ones who once cared for her but would put her own in a difficult position. But that was what she did and so she did it, carrying on the fight.
After a few more minutes Cherie was next to her. “We found one of their leaders and brought them home. Call this of and save many of your own for the next battle.” The demon said. And so Aliisa called it off. Many of her own disappeared into blackness, others just ran the other way. She took a quick look around first before she would leave. She saw the fallen of her own and swallowed away a lump. Just let this not be in vain, she thought...hoped. she also quickly scanned the area for Evas and Kayleigh. When she knew they were ok she left right before a sword of some hunter would have hit her.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo feb 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Evas
He had felt slightly guilty before. He knew some shadowhunters went after witches and warlocks without any other reason but the fact they were different. He had always known, and he had done nothing to change it. Not that he could've; apart from Clemence and the shadowhunters living at the Institute no one really listened to him. 
But still, he should've tried and he was aware of the fact that he hadn't.
Now, however, he couldn't possibly think why he ever pitied the warlocks. The light around them seemed to disappear completely, leaving the shadowhunters in utter darkness. 
'Evas!' he recognised Kayleigh's voice, slightly panicking. 'I'm here,' he responded, quickly touching her shoulder with his hand. He took the stele out of the inside of his jacket and quickly jotted down a rune on his forearm to heighten his senses. Just in time, because immediately after putting away his stele he heard something approaching his left side. He slid a seraph blade out of his sleeve, yelling the name of the angel. As he thrusted the blade forward, he saw a pale yellow demon baring its teeth at him, just before he disappeared as the blade cut through the flesh of its chest. Kayleigh, still standing next to him, followed his example and used the light of her seraph blade to notice the attacking demons before they had a chance to cut her throat. 
Apart from showing demons, the light also provided them the image of their kind being slaughtered. 
No, he felt no pity at all right now, not for the wizards that killed them so ruthlessly right now.
He and Kayleigh found their way back to the light, and he needed to blink a few times to let his eyes adjust. No he could use all of his senses again, it took him no effort whatsoever to fight of the other demons. There had always been something extremely satisfying in the fighting, especially when he was fighting next to Kayleigh. They didn't need to talk about what they were going to do, or which prey they were going to attack. They fought without words, slaying demons and even warlocks. Maybe later he would feel remorse about how easily he killed them, but not now. Now all he could think of were the screams of the other shadowhunters still trapped in the dark, or the grunts of those being killed by demons too strong to fight off. 
Kayleigh grabbed the bow that was tied to her back and shot an arrow at another witch just before she could kill a shadowhunter. 'Nice,' Evas smiled, just before he killed another one himself with his dagger. 
The fight took less longer than expected. Slowly the warlocks all disappeared, and when demons were killed there were none left to replace them. Evas turned around just in time to recognise the white hair of Aliisa flowing in the wind. It felt like a punch in the chest, and he could hear the small voice in is head whisper I told you so. He didn't have time to approach her even if he had wanted to, because as soon as he saw her she disappeared. He turned around, but seeing Kayleigh's face he knew that she had already seen her. Around them the last demons were slayed, and the wounded were being collected. 'We should've known,' Kayleigh said hoarsely. 'I won't forgive her for this,' she added and Evas looked away. Evas was afraid he had to agree with that, as he looked at the bodies around them. A lot of them were wizards, but still, they had lost people as well. He couldn't help it; he began walking across the ragged line of bodies, looking at the faces. He didn't recognise anyone, and that eased the pain just the tiniest bit. As he kept walking, he caught something moving in the corner of his eye. 
He turned around and his eye caught at a young man lying there, fighting for breath. Evas walked closer, recognising his clothes as not the traditional fighting gear all the shadowhunters wore. A warlock, then, he realised. As he stopped next to the man, he looked up at him with eyes wide of fear. ' P-please-,' he managed to say, and Evas' face contorted. 'I think we'll keep you,' he said more coldly than he really felt. 'Who knows what information you can provide us with.' He kneeled down, just as Kayleigh came running towards him. She didn't ask; she already seemed to know his intent, because she just gave him some rope she had in her pocket. 

It hadn't taken Clemence too long before she had found Evas, carrying the body of the then unconscious warlock. They had all agreed he was most useful when still alive, so they had taken him to the Institute. 
Evas sat in the chair placed in the corner of the small hospital room, a book in his hand. They had done their best to treat the wounds of the warlock, who now lay fast asleep in his bed, his left hand bound to the steel frame in case he thought of getting away. He had only waken up once, and then he was so groggy from the effect of the medicines he hadn't been much of a use really. Evas hadn't left him once, secretly hoping he would be able to tell them more about Aliisa. 
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo feb 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Aliisa

After she had cleaned herzelf atleast a little bit she found herself in one of the rooms. There was a shadowhunter in the middle of the room and she looked at him. He seemed a little... well... just no. There was no word that she could use to describe the way that man looked right now. There was disgust on his face, hate in his eyes, blood on his body and somehow he still seemed wise enough to endure this. “Cherie, please, tell that other minion of yours to release the other one? I don’t want anyone being dragged of to that place you call home.” She said calmly. Suddenly there were two and she could here the other demon mutter. “It is that i have not called you otherwise that would be the last thing you would ever say.” She said at the beast and then focussed her attention to the two shadowhunter.
She had been talking with them the rest of the day, finding out what was happening in their community, how they were reacting. Even how she could find a way to solve this whole problem she was facing. “So, if I understand correctly, you say that there are those that are willing to make a deal? How do I know you are not a cheat and a liar?” she asked the man and she got on eye length. He sighed and looked down. “You cannot. But I can give you my word and if you want to you can check yourself.” The man said, offering her a glance inside of him.
She never really liked that. She would see their desires, fears and so much more. But in return he would be able to do the same. The question was, how did she really feel? She had locked so much away for months right now, changing every bit about herself that she could. But still she was not sure at all, not like she had been. Still she looked him in the eye and she saw his eyes grow with what he saw of her. Aliisa now knew that this man could be trusted, she did not even care about the younger one sitting next to him. “Why do you do this when you are not like that at all?” the man whispered softly, not really knowing what to do with himself.
For a moment she had lost herself and now it had cost her. She rose and gestured at the two. “Cherie, sent them to the institute will you? You two will set up an arrangement for me to meet with your superiors and we will see what comes from that. Now leave.” She said and she left the room, knowing the demon would not disappoint her.
She had just had a hot shower and she was completely recovered. She had received the details about the fight and knew that by now every deceased was burned and had been cared for. She had made a deal with each and every one to cover the expenses for the rest of the family when one should come to pass. Now that this fight was over, she could relax for maybe a minute or two.
Even that was not possible because Cherie came in, telling her that the two men got safely back to the institute and had delivered her message. “Are you sure? I mean have you really scared them enough..”The demon started. Aliisa turned slowly, her eyes on fire, he lips tightened. “You are sure to remember your place.” She hissed. The demon however continued and suddenly there was a scream, and another and another until every demon was banished from this home and was not able to return to this world anymore. She sighed and shook her head, now she had to hire more staff, she thought. But before she would do that she just let herself fall down on her bed and sleep.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo feb 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Evas
Evas finally had been able to concentrate on the book he was reading, losing himself on the sentences that were written down on the paper, when he heard the frantic moving of the warlock. 'Where am I?' he asked, and as Evas looked up he saw the young man taking in his environment with something of fear in his eyes. He felt a pang of guilt for taking the guy with him. Even though he often made the impression of being heartless and arrogant, he wasn't the type to torture someone. 'You're in the Institute of London,' he said as calm as he could, trying to make the warlock feel a little bit more at ease. 'What are you going to do with me?' he asked. Evas closed his book after putting a piece of paper between the pages and rose from his chair. 'Easy now, let's not go too fast,' he said. 'I don't even know your name yet,' he noted and walked towards the bed. When he saw how the man pushed himself against the wall, as far away from Evas as he could get, he stopped in his tracks. 'I'm sorry, I don't mean to frighten you,' he said and ran a hand through his hair. 'I don't want to hurt you,' he said, though he didn't say he wouldn't. The man seemed to notice the same, since the fear didn't fade from his expression. He kept still, though. 'Now, what's your name?' Evas asked, keeping every bit of guilt and compassion he felt locked deep inside. 'M-Mark,' the warlock answered, and Evas nodded slowly. 'Nice to meet you, Mark. My name is Evas, and you might have noticed-,' he said, and gestured towards the fighting gear he was still wearing, '- that I am a shadowhunter. You probably don't want to hear this, but I don't mean to kill or hurt any warlock - or other creature for that matter - without a good reason,' he said. Mark's face contorted into something uglier, and he even spit onto the ground. 'You're lying!' He yelled at Evas, who took a surprised step backwards. 'Your kind murdered my parents,' he hissed. 'They didn't do anything wrong, and still they just came storming in with that aura of arrogance all of you wear.'
Evas breathed in sharply and sat down on the bed next to Mark. 'I'm sorry to hear that,' he said, not sure how to handle this news. He should've known the warlock wouldn't be too fond of shadowhunters, otherwise he would've stayed neutral like Pascal. 'But you need to know we're not all like that,' he added. Mark scoffed and looked away from him, so Evas took a step forwards again. 'We're not,' he insisted. 'Aliisa, you know her,' he started, and when Mark opened his mouth to disagree, he added: 'I've seen her on the battlefield, there's no use in denying this.' Mark closed his mouth again and sighed. 'She probably didn't tell you that two of my friends died while trying to protect her, did she?' He asked him. Mark seemed surprised by this news, just like Evas expected. 'I'm not saying we are perfect- in fact we are far from it, but we're no coldblooded monsters either,' he said. 'Why else would we have treated your wounds?' he added, and Mark looked down at his chest, which had been bandaged by Kayleigh. 
'That's what I don't understand,' Mark said. 'Why have you brought me here in the first place? Wouldn't it've been easier to just let me die?' Evas smirked and leaned against the pillows behind him, giving the warlock the idea he was completely at ease. He didn't want to let him know he was in fact tense with nerves, wondering if he would be able to force answers out of the man if he wouldn't give them voluntarily. 'What do you think? We want to know more about what you have planned and we think you can give us that information,' he said. 
Mark pursed his lips, as if already deciding he wouldn't give anything away. Evas bit the inside of his cheek and forced himself to stay calm. 'Let's start with the demon whose siding with Aliisa,' he said. 'What do you know about it?' Mark seemed to be surprised by this question, because a frown appeared on his forehead. 'Why do you want to know more about her?' he asked him. Evas threw him an angry look. 'I'm sorry, does that matter? I should remind you of the fact that you're a prisoner here,' he said, more angry than he meant to. He wasn't sure either if it mattered who the demon was- he just felt worried about Aliisa, even though he didn't want to admit that out loud. She seemed to be fine on her own, there was no reason for him to worry about her. Especially not after she had led what seemed to be the beginning of a war. 'Tell me,' he repeated, looking at the warlock with narrowed eyes. He seemed to impress the man at least a little bit, because he looked away and shuffled a little further away from him. 'I don't know that much about her,' he said, staring at the bed sheets. 'She calls herself Cherie. I believe she's quite high up in the ranks down there, because she always summons smaller demons for Aliisa,' he told Evas, who grew a little more pale. A powerful demon never meant too much good, he knew. 'She's never far away from Aliisa,' he added. 
Evas stood up from the bed and started pacing up and down the small room. After a few minutes he stood still and turned to Mark. 'You need to get back there,' he decided out loud. 'What?' Mark asked, not being able to hide his surprise. 'You're not going to ask me about the plans? About our numbers?' he asked him. Evas waved his words away, shaking his head. 'You probably don't know that much, otherwise they would've made sure you were dead or safe,' he said. 'They probably even told you false information, if they have the slightest amount of common sense,' he added, which caused Mark to draw his eyebrows together. Evas took a step closer and then started to loosen the knots of the rope that bound him to the bed. 'Listen, you need to go to Aliisa and get her away from that Cherie. Tell her she isn't to be trusted,' he said with an urgent tone in his voice. 'Goddammnit, she's a fool to let her get so close,' he muttered under his breath. 'We kill demons for a reason, Mark. They are not like humans, they are pure evil and they will only help you if there's something in it for themselves. She's probably already planning on overthrowing Aliisa,' he told him. As soon as Mark was free from the rope he stood up from his bed. 'Why do you even care?' he asked, too confused to run or floor Evas. 'I-,' Evas started, standing utterly still for a moment. 'It doesn't matter,' he hissed eventually, and grabbed Mark by the shoulder to lead him out of the hospital room. 'Just go quickly before I have to explain all this too anyone else,' he said, now pushing him toward the great doors. Still dazzled, Mark followed him outside and even turned back towards Evas. 'So you're- you're just going to let me go?' he asked. Evas sighed a very deep sigh. 'Yes, didn't I make that clear already? Go and tell her she needs to get rid of the demon,' he repeated. Mark stood still for a few more seconds, before turning around and running away. Evas watched him turn around the corner. When he turned around to walk back inside the building, he almost crashed into Ava. 
'What on earth do you think you're doing?'
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo feb 02, 2014 7:47 pm

Aliisa

She did not sleep well. It was not the bed, not the house. It was just everything that had happened today. She had seen Evas and Kayleigh fight for their lives, unaware of their protection. She had seen all the bodies on the ground. It was not that she had not seen any scene like that before. From the day Damian had taken her she had only seen horrible things, things to make her care less and less until she seemed completely carefree. However at night all those things haunted her. They would not let her go and so she always slept horribly.
She woke even more tired than before and lifted her sore body from the sheets, she now noticed that she was not even dressed yet and she sighed. So she got herself some more comfortable clothing and went outside, telling the master of the house to keep everything clean and let no one in unless she had told them to come here. When the man asked her where she was going she just said “I am going to offer people jobs.”
The wandered the streets. She had her hands tucked away in the pockets of her coat and she had a hood over her head for the rain. She had entered some buildings, mostly places where she knew she could find people who were in need of a job and well... she had enough jobs now that Cherie and her stupid minions were casted away.
Now, only a few minutes later, she found herself sitting in a pub. She was drinking, watching, trying to follow some of the conversations that were going one. The door opened and closed again but she didn’t pay any attention to it. The owner of this establishment knew her by sight and so her drink was for free, since his daughter was under her protection. “Aliisa.” She heard a voice say. It was a man’s voice. Young by the sound of it and seemingly scared. She just gestured at the seat next to her and she glanced aside. “Can I uh..” the man started, seeming even more uneasy than he had sounded a few seconds ago. “Just tell me.” She said harshly, she just wanted to know what it was that he wanted her to know because, obviously, it had to be important otherwise he would not even be here. “After the fight a shadowhunter took me with him. He wanted information from me but then he sent me away, to find you.. to..” the man said and he looked down. It was clear that he did not want her anger upon him but he had to say it anyway. “That .. woman.. he tells you to get rid of her. He wants you to know that she is no good.”
Instead of being angry over the top Aliisa had listened and now she looked a little astonished by his words. Evas wanted to warn her from Cherie? Why did her care? Had she not been the one why wanted most of his race dead? Then she laughed. It was not a happy laugh but it was a very amused one. She just could not find the words to express what she now felt.
“I am sorry. What is your name?” she asked the man after she stopped laughing and had more to drink. “Mark.” The man said immediately. “Ok, Mark. If you don’t mind you can go back there. Tell the dear man not to worry. Tell him that woman has already been taken care of because I really don’t like it when someone wants to control me. You can also tell him that I have sent him two other men from after the battle. Tell him I want them to contact their superiors in order to make some sort of an arrangement. Can you do that for me?” she asked him, after she had given him money for his trouble. The man had nodded and had left at once, leaving Aliisa alone again. She drank her drink, greeted the owner and then left.
When she got home there were ten men and women in her home. The master of her household had let them in just as she had told him to and now she had a complete staff. He had already divided the task amongst them when another knock came and she opened the door. There was another warlock in front of her and she let him in. “Your price was good enough, you know me to be a well enough spy for anyone who pays well enough.” The man said as he eyed her. “And I sure like the company.” He added.
“Don’t push it. You will have your room and I will let you know when I am in need of your services. Expenses are covered by me so that won’t be a problem I think.” She added and the man nodded. So again she went to her room and lay down on the bed. What was she doing? A part of her thought. What you’re doing? You are protecting your own, you can make it better for them. The other part thought. And so she lay still, looking up at the sealing. Why was she suddenly feeling so divided about all this? She was only doing what she thought was right, just because she had seen to much suppression.
She fell into a very restless and very short sleep, since an hour after she had dozed someone knocked on her door and she woke. “Come in.” she said, trying to sound very much awake. “There is someone that would very much like to speak with you, Madam.” A servant said. So she rose, changed quickly and went to the sitting room.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo feb 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Evas
Ava had been furious with him. After she told Clemence, Clemence had been furious with him as well. It didn't take long for the fire to spread through the whole Institute, and for the other shadowhunters to drag him to the dinner room, where there was enough room for every shadowhunter currently at the Institute. Even Kayleigh seemed angry with him. Evas sat at the head of the table, observing the surface of the piece of furniture in an attempt to avoid the furious stares aimed at him. He didn't know what he was supposed to say- he still stood behind his own actions. There had been no reason to keep the warlock hostage any longer; if he truly had been that important to their enemy they would have come after him already.
'What were you thinking?' Clemence asked him, breaking the silence of the room. Evas quickly looked up, only to assure everyone was indeed staring at him, and none of them looked happy. 'What possibly made you believe that you could just make a decision that affects us all, on your own?' She didn't sit on the chair that was placed there for her. Instead she stood on the other end of the long table, her fists on the surface. 'He didn't know anything,' Evas said, but his voice sounded weak. 'How would you know for sure?' Clemence asked, the size of her anger only growing bigger. 'Surely it wasn't your knowledge of people,' she added sourly. Evas flinched at that. He didn't look up to see how the other shadowhunters reacted, he didn't have to. He was well aware of the fact that most of them seemed to either pity him or loathe him. He knew that part of it was his own fault; his asocial attitude towards everyone but Kayleigh didn't help improve his reputation.
'He was the only thing we got that could help us, Evas,' she said, letting out a sigh. 'I just need to know why you let him go.'
Evas didn't answer. The only answer he got was that he had known in his gut the man wasn't of any use, and that he had found the safety of Aliisa - who was now their enemy - more important than the few bits of useless information they could get out of the warlock. Obviously, it wasn't an answer he could share. 
'He didn't know anything,' he therefore repeated, this time with a little more force behind his words. 'Sure, we could've tortured him until he would've told us things he made up just to make us stop, but that would only be more prove to them about what monsters we are,' he said, forcing himself to look up and eye the crowd of shadowhunters standing before him in the room. 'What else would you have done with him? They fight us because they think of us as beings misusing our power by killing everyone and everything we like. Killing another warlock surely wouldn't help, now would it?' 
Clemence didn't seem to like the tone of sarcasm he used, because she pursed her lips and straightened her shoulders. 'Fine, Evas. You've made your point, but now let me make mine,' she said. 'From now on you won't be allowed to join the meetings concerning this war, nor will you be allowed to go on any mission whatsoever without a supervisor I will provide,' she said. Evas could feel his shoulders slump, but he kept his face straight. 'You will be treated as a minor until I say otherwise,' she concluded. 'You are dismissed,' she added after a few seconds of silence. Evas clenched his fists under the table and bit the inside of his cheek until he could taste his own blood. It took him a few moments before he could rise up from his chair without shaking. He wouldn't show them how much this had meant to him. Of course, Clemence knew what she had done to him, and Kayleigh surely would understand. That was enough for him to feel a mix of shame and anger burning inside of his chest. 
As he walked into the hall, the doors leading to the main hall flew open, and one of the children that hadn't been allowed inside the dinner room supported another shadowhunter. Before he could say anything, other shadowhunters came rushing forward. From the words that were yelled to eachother he understood two shadowhunters had just returned from Aliisa. Just as he took a step forward, wanting to find out more, he felt a strong hand on his shoulder. 'You'd better go to your room, Evas,' Clemence said coldly. Evas had to look away to hide his face from her and he violently shook his shoulder free before stumping towards his room. It wasn't fair. He had done what he had believed to be right and now he was punished for it. The worst thing was that he suspected Clemence would eventually had let the warlock free anyway, and he knew that he was only punished for the fact he had acted on his own at a time he shouldn't've.
He slammed the door from his room shut and finally allowed himself to let out his anger. He threw his fist against his desk, causing the books and papers to stumble to the floor, and let out an angry scream. 
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema feb 03, 2014 9:39 am

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Gothic%20redhead%20Wallpaper__yvt2
Aliisa

She was entering a big room. The room was lovely decorated, if she could say so herself. She had done the decorating right after she had killed Damian and she found that she just loved decorating houses. In the room was a man, seeming...well...different than what she had imagined.
He was looking like a hunter but he was no shadowhunter. She would have had that feeling if she had faced one of them. So now the big question, who was this person? But he would probably tell her that himself between now and..
“Hello Aliisa, my name is Uthred. I am here to do you a favour.” He said.
she just stared at him for a moment and tried to figure some things out before she spoke. She sat down and said “Get us something to eat and drink.” The servant went away and she again focused her attention on the stranger. “What kind of a favour would that be?” she asked in return, eyeing him, trying to find out everything about him. They had not locked gazes yet but when they did she felt a chill coming over her. “You’re going to need an adviser, my dear daughter.” He said to her.

She did not know what was going to happen to her. She had never known her father, never even questioned anything her mother had told about him. Now he was here, in front of her and he was proposing to be her adviser. Of course she had asked him why he had thought that to be a good idea or even needed and he had simple answered her “You made a little mess here dearone.”
And wel... he was quite right about that.
“So if I understand correctly you want to help me with whatever it is that I am doing and stay around this time? What is the catch?” she said, the last question was something she knew was going to happen. In these cases there was always some sort of a catch and to be honest she did not like catches. “No catch. At least not a real one. You just need to know some things before you continue this way. It was my fault as your father that I never taught you anything and now look what had happened. You have all changed and not for the better. I know you must have seen horrible things but it is not always like that. He has just shown you all the bad things. you see deary, you hate to be controlled but still... after his death you are controlled by him. Would not you like to be free in your choices?” he told her.
All the while she sat there, not knowing what to do. She took a deep breath and looked down. “You are kidding.” She said, softly, not really convincing. “I am not and you know it. You also know that you have no idea what kind of arrangement you want to make, you know you meet my help.” He said to her and she just stared at her nails. “Fine. Fine. Help me out here.” She said to him.
It had taken her a while to wake up but when she did, again, she looked different. “What the hell did you do?” she asked her father. “I just gave you back what you should have looked like. Your mother asked your grandmother to hide you and so she did. Then you changed but not quite right and this is how you are supposed to be. You know that, feel it.” He said to her. So she closed her eyes and felt... nothing. Nothing wrong anyway. she looked up at him again and rose. “Now, tell me what we are going to do about that shadowhunter thing.” She said.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema feb 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Evas
Of course the shouting hadn't helped ease his anger. In fact, he even felt more furious than he had before. He sat down on his bed and rubbed his face, concentrating on his breathing. He already knew he couldn't just stay here in his room- he had to do something. He had to know what was happening. 
He was only able to sit still for so long, and soon he was pacing the room. Althoug it probably only had been half an hour at the most, it felt like ages until someone knocked on his door. He pulled it open, expecting another preach from Clemence, but was surprised to find Kayleigh standing in his door opening. She motioned for him to step aside and shut the door behind her. 'The warlock- Mark? - he returned,' she said in a hushed voice. Evas frowned and sat down on his bed again. 'What? Why would he do that? I expected him to be at least not that stupid,' he muttered, but shut his mouth when Kayleigh gave him an annoyed look. 'Just let me finish, okay?' she said and Evas muttered an apology. 'He says he has been sent back by Aliisa,' she explained and sat down next to him. 'I think Clemence knew I would come to you as soon as she saw the guy walk in, so she made sure to keep me at a distance,' she said, sounding a bit annoyed at that. 'She didn't know, however, that I still had this rune drawn on my collarbone,' she said with a small smile, showing Evas the small rune right under her collarbone that heightened her senses. He couldn't help but crack a grin when seeing that. 'I heard him say she had asked him to sent back a message in return,' Kayleigh told, giving Evas a sharp look. 'I expect you sent the first one, am I right?' 
Evas didn't answer, but he didn't need to. 
'He said something about not to worry, that she already had gotten rid of the demon.' Evas let out a small sigh of relief. 'Well, that's something,' he muttered under his breath and lay back, resting his head on the pillow.
'I would want to say I don't understand why you worry so much about her, but I'm afraid I do,' Kayleigh said and sat opposite of him, her back resting at the frame of the foot end of the bed. 'What are they going to do with the warlock now?' Evas asked, mostly to change the subject. Kayleigh shrugged. 'I don't know, I couldn't make out anymore,' she said. 
Both Kayleigh and Evas startled as the bedroom door suddenly opened. 'They're keeping him in for interrogation I heard,' Ava said, carrying a plate with three mugs in her hands. 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you,' she added, closing the door behind her. Evas suddenly wondered what made everyone think it was a perfectly okay thing to just enter his bedroom without asking. Ava looked at Evas and gave him a hesitant smile. 'I felt a little bad for not siding with you before,' she explained. 'And I figured, what's a better apology than hot chocolate?' She put the plate down on his desk, which was free of books for once - those lay on the ground. Even though Evas didn't know how a mug of chocolate milk could help him with his punishment, he smiled a little. Ava handed one cup over to Kayleigh, after which she took the other two and sat down next to her on the bed. Evas noticed how close they sat together- Ava's knee against Kayleigh's thigh, their shoulders touching- but he didn't have much time to think about it. When Ava handed the cup over to him, something went wrong and the contents of the mug spilled over his shirt and he jumped up, startled by the sudden heat of it. Ava immediately stuttered an apology, already making an attempt at drying his shirt with the end of her sleeve, but Evas gently pushed her away. 'It's fine, really,' he said. 'I'll just grab another shirt. This one was dirty anyway,' he said, walking to his closet. As he changed shirts, he tried his best to keep the scar on his chest out of sight, but he knew he had failed as soon as he heard Kayleigh gasp. 'Evas,' she said, sounding shocked. Before he could pull the clean shirt over his head, she pulled it out of his hands, frowning at his chest. Although he knew there was no way Ava would've missed it now, he still tried to hide it by crossing his arms. 'You didn't tell me it was getting worse,' Kayleigh said in an accusing tone of voice. Evas avoided her gaze by staring at his closet. 'Well, I didn't need to, did I? It was already plain as day it wasn't going to stay the same,' he muttered under his breath. 
'What are you talking about? What is it?' Ava asked, looking at both of them with a confused expression on her face. When Evas stayed silent, Kayleigh decided to tell it herself. 'He's been attacked by a demon as a child, when he was too young for runes,' she said. Evas grabbed his chance and quickly put on his shirt, feeling a little better now his scar was hidden from sight again. 'His sister-,' she cleared her throat and quickly glanced at Evas, but when gave a small nod she continued. There was no use in keeping it from Ava now. 'His sister was with him. She managed to kill the demon, but Evas was badly wounded. Somehow she thought of covering the cut on his chest with the skin of the demon she'd slain, probably to stoop the flow of blood pouring out,' she explained, which caused a look of even more confusion on Ava's face. Evas turned away from her, suddenly very interested in the grain of the wooden closet. 'Yeah, no one's sure why she did it, she- she died, so she couldn't explain. It worked however, Evas survived,' she said. 'Later it turned out the skin seemed to- I don't know, live on its own? It's slowly growing larger.' At those words she turned to Evas again, and threw him another accusing look. 'He never mentioned it was growing this fast however.' Evas breathed in sharply and closed the door of his closet. 'I'm sorry,' he mumbled. 
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema feb 03, 2014 2:21 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Gothic%20redhead%20Wallpaper__yvt2
Aliisa

Aliisa looked at herself in the mirror. For the first time in forever she had the feeling that she knew who she saw in that mirror. She sighed and sat down again, sipping her coffee while she watched her father writing something. “What are you doing?” she asked him a little bit curious. Already a day had passed since he had come to her and it was weird but she felt like she had known him her whole life. The man looked up, his eyes smiling en just like hers. “I am writing a letter to that institute of yours. I will not let you go alone and I understood from your little spy that the messenger you sent had got in.” he father explained to her.
So she sat down beside him and was a little confused with what she saw. Those were not letters she knew very well but she had little knowledge. “Why are you writing in the old language then?” she asked him. If one thought that she was asking allot now, they did not know how many more questions she had in her mind. It was like her head exploded but she kept them in. she did not want to interrogate her own father. “Because it is a formal writing and with that they will know that I have my own influences. Each writing in the old language had its own mark and so they know that it comes from my hand directly.” He said. For a moment he paused, looking at the woman next to him. He still could not believe that this was his own flesh and blood. That she was the one that had inherited his gift and had never learnt anything. He was mad at himself, at his used to be wife and at her grandmother but mostly he was furious about what that Damian had done to her. He had no idea what he had done, he had messed with everything and so started almost a civil war.
After a few moments there was a knock on the door and a servant entered. “Is there anything you would like?” the girl said. There had been confusion after Aliisa’s change but still they had known it was her. There was a shiver on Aliisa’s back and she looked at the girl. She did not know her at all, had no memory of her. “Some more tea please.” She said with a smile and the girl left. She and her father looked at one another and she said “I have not hired her. I do not even know her by sight.”
“Then it is probably a dear friend of yours that was not so happy about being sent away?’ he said. She knew that he had to be right. It was the only explanation. “How do we solve this?” She asked him and she saw him rise. “I will go for a straw, take her with me and come back alone. See you at dinner my dear.” The man said and so he left.
He had sent the letter to the institute, he had the girl deliver it, saw the reaction of the shadowhunters and knew the demon to be dead within seconds, now that so many of them were around. The warlock smiled and started to whistle a happy tune. He got back to his daughter’s home right before dinner and they spent the night talking about how their lives had been, what was going to happen and especially what would become of Aliisa.
“I have messed up.” She said when it was already late. She took another sip of wine and looked down, embarrassed. “It is not your fault. Someone took advantage of your ignorance, he should never have done that.” The man said as he watched her. “Don’t worry, it will be fine. I am sure they want this matter to be solved as much as we do.” He assured her and he gazed into the fire.
the only question on his mind however was not if they would agree, he knew they would, but was if his girl would ever forgive him and what she would do after this. She would definitely not stay here, not in a million years.. but she could not join him and so he had to make a deal with the institute because they were the only people he trusted.
It was already late when he got out of the house and went to the institute himself. He knocked at the door and waited calmly. Someone opened, a girl, and he smiled. “Hello, Ava. I would like to talk to Clemence, please.” He said. He always knew the names of every being, it was a little advantage of his and he intended to use it quite often, for names were power. The girl stood there for a moment, than she nodded and let him in. after that she told him the wait and she hurried to fetch Clemence.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema feb 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Evas
It had taken ages before Ava finally stopped asking questions, and after that Kayleigh had started with her worried remarks. He didn't know why, it certainly wouldn't change anything about the situation. 
At first, Kayleigh had insisted on sleeping in the same room, but after some persuasion he had gotten his room to himself, finally. 
The next morning he woke up early, and the silence coming from the rest of the building felt like a relief. Since the first battlefield, a lot more shadowhunters stayed at the Institute than was normal, and it showed in the way the halls were never really clean and the rooms never silent. 
He took a shower to clear his mind, and after that changed into some comfortable clothes. He would use the early hour for a walk in the now silent city, he decided. As soon as the fresh air hit his face he felt more at ease, and he started a quick pace towards one of the various parks nearby. He was sure to take his time, not really wanting to return in fear of Kayleigh waking up and asking him more questions. He loved her like he would never be able to love someone else - they were parabatai after all - but still, she could be really annoying when she wanted to. That was the downside of knowing eachother as well as they did: she knew exactly what to say to him so he would feel obliged to answer all of her questions. It was exactly what she had done last night, so he had had to tell her everything about how sometimes his chest hurt when he held a seraph blade in his hand, or how he woke up some nights short of breath. He had planned on keeping all that from her, because he knew she would worry to much about it. He had already searched for answers himself for years on end, but he had accepted there was nothing more to be done about it than to just enduring it.
He sat down on a bench in the park, watching a squirrel sittin at the base of a tree for some time, untill a dog chased it away. He noticed the day was getting lighter, and decided it was time to go back anyway.

Just as he walked towards the entrance, he saw a man knocking on the door. Ava opened it, but he couldn't hear what was being said. It was clear to him however, that the man was no shadowhunter. When he walked inside, he decided there was only one way to find out what the man was doing here, and he'd better find it out quickly, before Clemence stopped him. He hurried down the way to the doors and slid inside just when Ava ran up the stairs. She was going to get Clemence, he guessed, which meant he was too late. He closed the doors behind him and turned to the man with narrowed eyes. 'Who are you and what are you doing here?' He asked him.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema feb 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Aliisa

Uthred was standing inside now. The girl had bid him to come in and so he did. He did not walk any further thoug, he was not the man that interrupted privacy, he did not like that himself so he did not act that way around others. that was why he came through the door and not just appeared all of a sudden. He heard a door slam shut and he looked at a young man coming down the hall. so that was Evas. He had had a description from Aliisa and now knew him by name and sight. He just stood there, looking, not speaking until the young shadowhunter spoke.
'Who are you and what are you doing here?' he was asked and he just looked at the boy for a moment. “So you are Evas. Not at all like I had expected but well enough.” He said as he glanced at the stairs for a moment. He could feel that Clemence was going to be there soon. “My name is Uthred and we have a friend in common. Or at least you know my daughter.” He said a little vaguely. He glanced up again and then looked at the door. “If you want to get away from Clemce you have to go now. She will be there in a few seconds now.” He warned the boy.
He heard a voice from the top of the stairs and looked up. “Well Uthred. It had been a long time. Come, we will talk in my office.” Clemence said and she walked away again. The man started to walk but before he went up the stairs he said “It is not her fault you know. besides, you should really do something about that demontissue on your breast. It will not stay like that for long.” The man said and then he went upstairs, to deal with Clemence.

He walked into the room and saw his letter on her desk. “I have been expecting you Uthred but I must tell you that you can never stop to amaze me. You are telling me that the girl I held under my roof and that same girl that was leading an army of Wizards is your own daughter?” the woman said puzzled. He nodded and sat down when the woman bid him to. “Yes, that is about right.” He answered, taking a sip of the tea that was poured in for him. “So what do you want? Have you any idea what she has done? We cannot let her roam around like that.” Clemence said, a little harsh maybe but he tried to see it from her point of view. “I know why you are acting this way. In your case I probably would have done the same. But you have no information about Aliisa, you will never understand nor will the others. It is partly my fault, partly the fault of that damn idiot that took her in the first place. We want to make an agreement but that is another matter. I am not here for that.” The man said and he saw Clemence’s jaw drop in order to answer but he kept her silent. “I will not be around for much longer, for reason you will probably understand. I however want to make an arrangement for my daughter to stay in your care when I am away. I can assure you she will behave and I can get a friend of mine to teach her how to control and use her magic properly.” He said, taking another sip. For a moment Clemence did not know what to say and she just looked. “So... you want me to shelter your daughter after everything that she had done?” the woman asked and he simply nodded.
And with that the discussion began and Uthred began to bargain. He even proposed to be at the shadowhunters service when there was any need.
After a while he left to office, he felt the envelope in his jacket and felt somehow relieved. Now the only thing that had to be done was to settle this matter once and for all.

Aliisa had fallen asleep in the chair and rose that morning while her father was speaking to Clemence. The maid had told her that he had gone before dawn and so she just ate her breakfast alone. Maybe she could go for a walk? Do some sightseeing while she waited for him to return? And so she left the house in a normal jeans, wearing a jacket that would prevent the wind from giving het the chills. She had been inside for too long, she thought.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema feb 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Evas
Evas was sure the man wouldn't have said anything at all to him if he hadn't spoken first. Instead of answering his question, however, he said something totally different. 'So, you are Evas.' Evas opened his mouth in surprise, but didn't know what to say. He should've expected it after noticing the man was a warlock. 'Not at all like I had expected but well enough.' Evas frowned, not sure how to feel about his words. 'Well enough for what?' he asked the man, sounding more rude than he had intended to.
'My name is Uthred,' he said, finally answering Evas' question. '- and we have a friend in common. Or at least you know my daughter,' he told him. 'Your-,' Evas started, and then eyed the man with a little more attention. 'You're talking about Aliisa,' he said after a short silence, now seeing the small similarities between the man and Aliisa. The man glanced at the stairs, at the same moment Evas did. 'If you want to get away from Clemence you have to go now. She will be there in a few seconds now,' he warned him. Evas pursed his lips, still not sure how to feel about this man. He didn't like the fact that he knew so much. 'I know,' he therefore responded, but didn't walk away just yet. Clemence would probably guess he had talked to the man anyway, no use in hiding it.
'Well, Uthred, it has been a long time.' Evas looked up again when he heard the voice of Clemence, and he frowned. They knew eachother already? 'Come, we will talk in my office,' she added, and he could feel the quick look she gave Evas. He bit his lip, but didn't make eye contact. Instead he listened to the sound of her footsteps going upstairs again. The man, Uthred, started to walk as well, but suddenly stopped. 'It is not her fault, you know,' he said, and he didn't need to mention a name for Evas to understand he was talking about Aliisa now. 'I know,' he mumbled, stuffing his hands inside the pockets of his jeans. 'Besides, you should really do something about that demontissue on your breast. It will not stay like that for long,' the man added. With that, Evas' head jerked up. 'Wha-,' he started, but figured asking him wouldn't make it clearer how he knew. He muttered something under his breath about nitwit warlocks and walked back to his bedroom. He considered going to Kayleigh for a moment, but then decided not to. He didn't want to be remembered about his probable death closing in on him again. It'd be nice to ignore it for a while.
So he grabbed his bag, stuffed some books in it, put on his coat and went back outside. A longer walk wouldn't hurt.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi feb 04, 2014 6:09 am

Aliisa

The red haired girl was just walking through the silent city. The humans had not even had the faintest idea of what had happened two days ago but she could not put her mind of it. She could not have been that wrong? Otherwise why would al those people have joined her if it had been madness. She tried to get the lump in her throat away but failed at that. Somehow she was not granted some time to think clearly. She sighed and sat down on some bench somewhere. She did not even know where her feet had carried her and she did not really care either.
Instead of figuring out where she was she just stared at the view in front of her. She probably was at the London bridge or something like that, she had to because that was the only damned bridge that looked that way. She did not pay any attention to some people around her, everything was shut out. Aliisa closed her eyes, trying to feel at least a little more at ease, but that was not for her either because her eyes opened wide when she felt something, well someone, very familiar.
She looked down the street and there was Evas, carrying a bag and walking to some place somewhere just as she had done some time before. He looked a bit worried even though he tried to mask it and without really knowing she was searching him for something to be wrong.
What was that on his chest? She wondered. But she did not stand, actually she hoped that he would not see her, walk away and then maybe she could follow him. Madness, Aliisa. She thought again and she leaned against the bench. Really, you have to stop worrying. She told herself, trying to make it sound like she really did mean it for once.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 3 Icon_minitime

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 3 van 4Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
DynamischduoC-F :: RPG :: RPG'S-
Ga naar: