DynamischduoC-F
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Floor en Cin forum

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Flurp
Admin

Aantal berichten : 239
Registratiedatum : 10-10-13

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedo nov 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 126250-jugra
Evas
Aliisa got up as well, looking just as tired as Evas felt. 'Yes, I am sure of it. There is nothing I have left out,' she answered him. 'But I have seen everything in a blur really, maybe we should go and look again?'
He fell silent for a moment, thinking it over. He rather stayed here, but as Aliisa told him she'd found nothing either, he started to realise they couldn't accomplish anything if they stayed here, looking through the books. 'It does not make any sense. The symbols are mostly for protection for the user or somebody the user wants to protect. But the way she was found was more like an offering to…something,' Aliisa told him. He rubbed his chin. 'Maybe we should look at the books about religions as well,' he muttered to himself, but immediately heard Aliisa's stomach rumble after his words. 'Maybe we should get ourselves something to eat. Perhaps a break is just what we need to get through the rest?' she proposed.
Evas sighed and rubbed his face. 'Maybe that's not a bad idea, actually,' he said. 'We can go into the town, eat something there. After that I'll check out your grandmother's house,' he said. After that he nodded, as if he had decided they'd do as he said, and he tried to comb his hair with his fingers, so he wouldn't get /too/ much stares.
'You can leave the books like this,' he told her. 'Because I'm afraid were far from done here.'
He found his second sock lying under the table and got his boots from the hospital room. He grabbed some money from the kitchen and went out of the Institute together with Alissa, already thinking about what he was going to eat.

‘I know a place to go to, if you don’t mind,’ he said, sort of asking her but at the same time not really. She’d told them she was staying with her grandmother, so he ‘d already sort of assumed she didn’t really have a place where she always went to. Besides, he disliked most cafes and restaurants here, since they were always filled with tourists or loud  high school kids.
After a few minutes they arrived at one of the few cafes in town where Evas sometimes willingly came, and as he pushed open the door the typical smell of new books reached his nose. He quickly looked over his shoulder at Aliisa before he walked towards a table near the windows. 'I hope you don't mind still being surrounded by books,' he said. 'I always come here when Kayleigh decides to make all of us lunch,' he told her. 'She's a terrible cook,' he explained. As soon as they sat down, he breathed out, relieved they'd taken a break. 'Take anything you like,' he said and gestured towards the menu. 'I'll pay.'
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kaie
Admin

Aantal berichten : 271

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo nov 10, 2013 10:41 am

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Women%20orange%20redheads%20surreal%20goldfish%20red%20dress%20artwork%20umbrellas%20skyscapes%20fantasy%20girls%201920x1_www.wallpaperhi.com_51
Aliisa

'Maybe that's not a bad idea, actually,' he said. 'We can go into the town, eat something there. After that I'll check out your grandmother's house,' he said. She nodded. “But I am coming with. I have seen it before, maybe the murderer came back in the meantime, then I am the only one to see that.” She told him, almost stubbornly like she expected him telling her she could not come.
'You can leave the books like this,' he told her. 'Because I'm afraid were far from done here.'
She nodded again. She knew she had much more to do but she just could not handle the idea of a day without food, it would mean her death. She followed Evas to the kitchen and then they went out of the institute to, some place she probably did not know. She did not know anything actually. She had only visited her grandmother once a year. He also told her that he knew a place and she just looked ahead. “No i definitely do not.” She told him, laughing softly.
So she followed him to the place. He opened the doors and the smell of books came out of the place. She closed her eyes there for a moment but walked in right after.
'I hope you don't mind still being surrounded by books,' he said. 'I always come here when Kayleigh decides to make all of us food,' he told her. 'She's a terrible cook,' he explained. As soon as they sat down, he breathed out, relieved they'd taken a break. 'Take anything you like,' he said and gestured towards the menu. 'I'll pay.' Aliisa listened to him and she shook her head firmly. “I don’t mind being surrounded by books at all. I work in a library so being around books in not a punishment for me.” She told him. She did not think about what he had said about Kayleigh, she just said. “I hope I won’t have to try out her cooking skills then.” She said laughing. She sat down on a chair and looked at the menu. “Thank you.” She also said about the fact that he would pay for food. She just chose a big cappuccino and two sandwiches with cheese and ham.
“So, what did you find out?” she asked him after they received their food from the waitress. She took a big bite from her sandwich and she could feel her stomach grumble with the joy of being full in a few minutes. So she took another bite and then took a gulp from her coffee. She just did not understand anything about what had happened.
https://dynamischduoc-f.actieforum.com
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo nov 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Evas
As soon as he admitted it wasn't that bad of an idea to eat something and check out the house a second time, she opened her mouth. 'But I am coming with. I have seen it before, maybe the murderer came back in the meantime, then I am the only one to see that,' she told him. He frowned at her. 'No,' he said, just as stubborn. 'You are not. You've already seen it once, and I'm not letting you see your dead grandmother a second time. Even if you would be the only one to be able to see if the murderer has come in a second time,' he told her. 'I don't want you waking up in the middle of the night, because you have nightmare from what you've seen,' he muttered.
As they walked towards the café, she told him what he'd already expected, which was that she didn't really know a place to eat herself. As they entered the small café, he saw how she closed her eyes. He couldn't help but smile a bit at that, recognising something he often did himself. 'This café is runned by a bookshop,' he said, gesturing towards two big doors mainly made out of glass. Behind those doors, you could see the shelves full of newly printed books. 'I still don't get why no one has done this before,' he added.
Aliisa shook her head as he asked her if she minded they still were surrounded by books. 'I don't minded being surrounded by books at all,' she told him. 'I work in a library, so being around books is not a punishment for me.' He looked at her, surprised. 'You do?' he asked her. 'I hope I won't have to try out her cooking skills then,' she responded when he mentioned he always went here when Kayleigh decided to cook. He smiled at her and grabbed the menu. 'I hope so too, for your own sake,' he told her.
When a waiter came their way, he placed their order, choosing a macchiato and a large tuna sandwich for himself. They didn't have to wait long, since they were the only guests there at the moment. When they're food arrived, Evas took a big gulp from his coffee. 'So, what did you find out?' Aliisa asked him as he put down his glass. 'Not much,' he said, immediately sounding grumpy again. 'I couldn't find any case at all that looked similar to this one,' he said. 'I mean, there have been cases before where warlocks were tortured or murdered,' he said. 'A long time ago, shadowhunters believed they were- superior to Downworlders. Even though almost no one thinks like that anymore, there still are a few who believe they have the right to just go around and kill Downworlders, since they are all in some part demonlike,' he told her, but fell silent as he realised she probably didn't understand half of what he was saying. He sighed, and rubbed his face. 'There's a whole history behind it all, but what it comes down to is that we, shadowhunters, are part Angel, or- well, at least we have angelic blood,' he told her. 'Downworlders is the term we use to refer to those who are in some way part demon. Like werewolves or vampires are humans who have contracted a demon disease. Warlocks, like you, are a bit different. The children of Lilith are the offspring of mundanes and demons.' He took a bite of his sandwich, thinking about how on earth he could tell her all about his world without giving her so much information in so little time she'd forget everything again in a few days. 'Maybe I should just give you the Codex,' he sighed. 'It'll probably make much more sense than hearing me ramble about everything.' He rubbed his neck and leaned back, giving her an apologetic smile. 'I'm not very good at explaining things,' he told her.
'But yeah, at first I thought that maybe the murder was done by a shadowhunter who didn't agree with the rule that's made about living in peace with the Downworlders,' he said to her. 'But that doesn't make sense with the fact that the murder looks like a sacrifice. The sacrifice, in turn, doesn't make sense if it's correct what you say about the runes being meant to protect someone.'  
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimema nov 25, 2013 12:38 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Women%20orange%20redheads%20surreal%20goldfish%20red%20dress%20artwork%20umbrellas%20skyscapes%20fantasy%20girls%201920x1_www.wallpaperhi.com_51
Aliisa

A week had passed since she found her grandmother, cried her eyeballs out, found out she was some sort of witch with an emotional problem and also found out that she was not the only weird one in town, that there were others too like Evas and Kayleigh.
She had tried to find all the pieces of the puzzle but it seemed like a task without outcome. There was nothing that connected her grandmother to anything. They now knew it was a ritual sacrifice but nothing more than that. She had not seen Clemence anymore because she tried to avoid her with all her might. So far it was working quite well for her. It was not like she hated the woman, it was more that she had no intention of finding out anymore weirdness about herself or some others.
It was not like she did not want to know more, it was more about her being scared for the outcome. She did not want to know more, at least one part of her did not. She was just scared, afraid for the horrors she knew where there.

But now that was not the biggest problem on her mind. She had just decided, two days ago, that she had to stay here to solve her grandmother death. Her phone rang again. She looked at the display and recognized her mother’s name, again someone she was avoiding. Aliisa just didn’t had the guts to talk to her right now. Maybe because she knew her mother wanted to tell her stuff, stuff she did not want to know.
“So miss, what do you think? Do you want to rent this place or what?” the owner of the house said. It was not a big house. It was more like a two room apartment with a kitchen and a bathroom. “Yes, yes I definitely want to rent this.” She said to him, focusing on the matter in front of her.
So she filled in the paper he gave to her and then it was all ok. She had a place, at least for half a year now, she found that time enough to do what needed to be done.

Another hour went by and she was just walking around by herself. She did not really want to go back to the institute yet. Not that she did not want to tell Kayleigh about her apartment. That woman was now her best friend in this town. Aliisa felt less alone when she was there to talk too. But instead of going back, she just sat down at a table and ordered herself something to drink and too eat.
Her headache had gone, for now, so she had to eat before her fever would come back. The last couple of days she had had the weirdest dreams, like they were visions. She just did not like it. Not at all.
Her order came and when she took a sip of her coffee her phone rang again, this time she picked up, even though she did not knew the number. “Hello.” She said a little cheerfully. The voice on the other side was almost too soft to hear. “See me tonight at midnight, at the park where the fountain is. Come alone or you will end the same as her.” The voice whispered, then the conversation died and she looked at her phone, frozen and trembling a little.
She got up as fast as she possibly could, left some money and got out of the café. She took her phone again and called Evas. “Hello, Evas? I… I think I am in trouble.” she said to him.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi nov 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Evas
Evas lay in the middle of his room, breathing slowly and his eyes closed. The book he'd been reading lay still opened on his chest and the papers made a rustling sound with every breath he took. It seemed his lack of sleep finally had taken its toll.
He'd been up almost all night, because- well, he didn't really have a reason. He'd just read way too long, and just when he decided to sleep during the last few hours of the night, Kayleigh had come into his room to talk. They'd been up for another few hours and it had been six o'clock in the morning when Evas finally fell asleep, after he'd read for another few minutes.
He was having some sort of weird dream that had something to do with a glitterdemon, when the sharp ringing of his phone woke him up.
At first he was confused as to why he wasn't lying in his own bed, so it took another few seconds before he finally remembered to answer the phone.
He shoved the book aside and rolled on his stomach as he tried to recognise the voice on the other end of the line.
'Hello, Evas?' He rubbed his face and blinked a few times with his eyes. 'Aliisa?' he said after short pause, finally recognising her. 'I… I think I am in trouble,' he heard her say.
It took a short while before he realised what those words meant, but as soon as they dawned on him he jumped up straight. 'Where are you?' he asked, as he tried to put on his shoes without using his hands. 'What happened?' He managed to get his shoes on and grabbed an old sweater that was lying somewhere on his floor.
'No, wait. Don't answer that. I'll come your way, just tell me where you are,' he added quickly.

After she'd explained to him where she was, he hung up and walked down the stairs as fast as he could while his head was still mostly filled with sleep. For a second he considered taking Kayleigh with him, but almost immediately decided not to. She probably was just as tired as he was, so she could use some more sleep. He could always call her later when he thought he'd need her help, he thought.

Aliisa wasn't that far away from the Institute, so he left the bikes where they were and made his way on foot.
He found her just outside a small café, probably the place where she'd had her lunch, he thought. 'Aliisa,' he greeted her, since he wasn't sure if she'd already spotted him. Just after that he saw his own reflection in the windows. He made a face and ran a hand through his hair, as if that would make it any better. It was clear as crystal he'd just woken up and still felt tired.
Oriella

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 26-11-13

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr dec 06, 2013 10:35 am

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 5fd241e4eda1065791a89d5fc7d7fd6b-d3cfn9u
Iliana Zambranor
Wounded
Wounded looked at her cell phone for quite a while. Did the girl get the message or would she think that it was a prank call? When someone knocked at her door Wounded looked up. Who dare to disturb her when she was in the middle of something? She had lots of things to do before she was meeting the girl at midnight. She walked to the door and opened it. ”Damon.” She bowed and let the man in who was already 500 years old but looked like someone of 25. ”Did you made the call Iliana?” Wounded made a dissatisfied sound while she looked at him fiercely. “Don’t call me by my Shadowhunters name please. It’s wounded. And yes I did call the girl.” Damon looked at her with an arrogant smile before lifting her chin up. ”And who gave you the name Wounded? I thought I did when you betrayed your kind to join my side. So I decide how I will call you.” He pressed his lips firmly against hers but Wounded bit in his lower lip before she pushed him away. ”Don’t! I don’t want Madelaine at my door because you can’t keep your hands of other women” Damon licked his lower lip with a smug smile. ”Still so fierce as always. That’s what I like about you Iliana. You don’t fear me.” Of course she did she thought by herself. But showing her fear to him was like showing herself without any clothes. Fragile and venerable at the same time. She didn’t want to give him that satisfaction and opportunity to eventually ditch her when he was tired of her. Wounded needed him because Damon was the only person she had in her life after her betrayal.

”I serve you. I would even give my life to you Damon but don’t expect more. You can sleep with those other sluts but not me. And matter of fact: you know how jealous Madelaine can be. So did you only come to kiss me or talk business?” She stood there while her fingers slipped through her ​​black tresses. I came here for both. I already got the kiss but what’s more important, did you say you wanted to see her at midnight?” Wounded nodded. ”I did Damon. I threated her so she doesn’t have a choice. I used an example that will make her tremble of fear. The only thing what I worrier about is the boy.” Damon smiled a little bit but his eyes didn’t went along. ”Evas. He is a thorn in my eye. I bet the boy comes along.” Wounded signed. ”I think we need a plan to get rid of him first. We don’t need him anyway. We need the girl.”

Damon walked to Wounded and started to play with her long, black hair. ”Don’t  underestimate him Iliana. He is very powerful even though he doesn’t know it yet. I want you to gain his trust and eventually have him by your side. And I want the girl in my hands. I need het for bigger purposes.” Wounded smiled charmingly. ”You know gaining the boy his trust won’t be so easy. I don’t think he is a traitor like me. You have it in you or not. I think we need to gain both their trust and then I can make my move. Damon this is my plan.” And the two people were discussing her plan.
(ik kan plaatje van Evas niet zien)
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr dec 06, 2013 11:10 am

Aliisa

She looked at her hands and she saw them trembling. She could not stop it but fear rushed over her. A little panicked she looked around her, finding only unfamiliar faces. Why did she have this weird feeling? She did not even knew the voice on the other side of the phone. What would happen if she did not go? That woman could not find her if she wanted to... she was protected by Evas and Kayleigh for crying out loud. They would protect her, maybe she could even protect herself. She had found out what she could do at a small level and that was enough for her.
“Aliisa.” She heard a voice say and she turned around, her eyes wide. She saw it was Evas and she came to relax a little bit. “Evas.” She said thankfully, controlling the urge of hugging him. So instead she kept still at she looked at him.
It was just when she looked good at him that she saw what he looked like. “Evas... You look.. truely awful. What the heck did you do?” she asked him and she raised an eyebrow. Then she shook her head and she looked around her. “Could we go back to the institute? Please...” she begged him and she already started walking before he gave her an answer. “I got a phone call. First I hoped it was my mom but then there was this voice. A woman’s voice. She said that if I would not come to the fountain at midnight that I would end up just like my grandmother.” She told him and she took a deep breath. “I could not go right...? I mean there is no way they can come into the instate or anything.” She asked Evas. Looking at him with wet eyes. She did not want to cry but she did not want to die like her grandmother had... that would be ... she just could not even think about it. She trembled even more trying to think about at and she tried to swallow the lump out of her throat.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr dec 06, 2013 8:27 pm

(Kun je de foto nu wel zien?)
Evas
Aliisa seemed to hear him, since she turned around. She looked- terrified. It somehow surprised him a bit to see her that way. He'd unknowingly assumed she wasn't one to get scared easily. 'Evas,' she replied. 
'Evas…you look.. truly awful. What the heck did you do?' was the next thing she said to him. He looked at his reflection for a second time. Well, he couldn't really disagree. He did look awful.
'I didn't really sleep that much last night,' he admitted. He rubbed his eyes.
She already seemed to be distracted, and she looked around. 'Could we go back to the institue? Please...' 
He noticed, again, how scared she looked, so he followed and walked next to her. 'Tell me what happened,' he said, trying too sound a little more friendly than he normally did. 'I got a phone call,' she told him.
'First I hoped it was my mom, but then there was this voice. A woman’s voice. She said that if I would not come to the fountain at midnight that I would end up just like my grandmother.'
He held his breath for a short moment. No wonder she looked so shocked. 'I could not go right...? I mean, there is no way they can come into the Institue or anything,' she asked him. 
'Well-,' he started hesitantly. He didn't really want to scare her, but she deserved to know the truth. There was no point in lying. 'If the killer is indeed a shadowhunter-,' he didn't finish the sentence and scraped his throat as he saw her wet eyes. 'I'm sorry,' he said. He hesitated a short moment before he put his arm around her shoulders. 'You'll be fine,' he promised her. 'We'll make sure no one will hurt you.'
'We'll go back to the Institute and then we will think of what to do with Kayleigh and the others,' he said, trying to sound comforting. 
'I'm sure Clemence will let you stay there a little longer,' he said after a short pause. 'Maybe the Institute doesn't have a barrier for shadowhunters gone bad, but you will be surrounded by good fighters. You'll be safer there with us.'
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo dec 08, 2013 11:46 am

Aliisa

The words that came out of his mouth made her fear even worse. “I would not want anyone to risk his life for me.” She told him and she stopped walking. What could possibly go wrong if she went? She would not turn up like her grandmother, no one would die... except maybe for her then. “Evas, I just don’t know what to do.... I don’t want you nor Kayleigh or Clemence to take a risk for me.” She said to him, thinking it over and over in her mind. “Maybe I should just go... I can figure out what happened to my grandmother, I could get away to, you know I can. Maybe we could make a trap?” she said to him and then she started to walk again, towards the institute. “We have to make a plan though.” She said, mumbling more against herself than to Evas.

It was almost midnight. They had been talking all day about something to do. She had no idea what most of those things meant, but in short it was about her getting there, gaining information and then disappearing. She had been training all day to make sure she could do that last part, that was the hardest part for her. But finally she had done it and now she just walked towards the fountain, looking around her a little panicked.
It was normal for her to feel that way, at least she told herself that. She was threatened with death now so she was allowed to feel a little out of balance. She stopped at the fountain and waited, sitting on the edge. She looked into the water and saw herself, she didn’t really look that bad at the moment. Suddenly the water turned black and she got up, looking around with big eyes.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimema dec 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Jeb_by_fuchsiart
Evas
'I would not want anyone to risk his life for me,' Aliisa told him in response and stopped walking. Well, clearly comforting someone wasn't one of his talents, Evas thought. 'Evas, I just don't know what to do... I don't want you nor Kayleigh or Clemence to take a risk for me,' she said to him. 'Maybe I should just go... I can figure out what happened to my grandmother, I could get away to, you know I can. Maybe we could make a trap?' Evas gave her a weak smile. 'Aliisa, we're shadowhunters. Putting our lives at risk for others is what we do best,' he assured her. 'We have to make a plan though,' he heard her mutter. He nodded in agreement, even though he didn't really think she was talking to him. 'You're right,' he said. 'Just know you don't need to figure this all out by yourself,' he added after they had walked in silent for a time. 'We're here to help.'

Evas could barely keep his eyes open. He hadn't had the chance to take a quick nap: they had been planning until it was almost midnight. He felt irritable, and was sure he would snap at anyone disagreeing with him right now. He had tried to help learn Aliisa a few tricks, but in the end Kayleigh had done most of the work. Evas had just sat on the sidebench, fighting to stay awake. Now Aliisa was already off to meet the mysterious caller. He still didn't agree with the rest, she shouldn't be going out there on her own. He, Kayleigh, Aswin and Léon sat in silence in the hall, all waiting for Aliisa to return. It was strange, Evas suddenly thought. Today Aswin had almost seemed nice to him, and he hadn't even once mentioned Aliisa not having the right to be here in the Institute. 
When he rubbed his eyes for the second time in the last minute, Kayleigh sighed. 'Evas, maybe you should just go to bed,' she told him. 'We can wake you when she comes back.' Evas grunted and didn't look at her. 'No,' he said stubbornly. 'I'm not going to sleep before she's back.'
Oriella

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi dec 10, 2013 9:13 am

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 5fd241e4eda1065791a89d5fc7d7fd6b-d3cfn9u
Iliana Zambranor
Wounded

Wounded sat right in bed while she looked sideways. Damon laid next to her smiling with his usual bad boy looks. Wounded signed deeply. ”Since when did I fell asleep? It’s a miracle I still have my clothes on.” Damon laughed softly because of her comment. ”After your plan you did feel a little bit sleepy. I thought: why wouldn’t I help you with that? I know you don’t sleep a lot of your nightmares. I just gave you a little hand to solve this problem.” Wounded looked at her nightstand were there was standing an empty glass. ”So in other words, you drugged me?” Wounded stepped out of bed and looked at the clock. ”I can’t believe you it is almost midnight!” She started to undress herself and pulling one of her shadowhunters clothes on. It was black because that was the color they wore when they would go into battle or hunting. White was used for funerals and lost ones. It was the other way with mundanes. Damon couldn’t help himself but to whistle. ”Looking good there Iliana. It has been a long time when I saw you dressed like that.” Wounded started to brush her teeth’s, doing her hair on messy way and make long cuts in her face with her nails. Blood dripped on the floor while she looked to Damon. ”Don’t get used to it. Let’s go or we will be late.”

Damon just needed to blink and he stood by the fountain. The water was getting black immediately by his present.  Wounded hid behind a tree because that was the plan. The man with black hair as the night walked to the girl who looked with big eyes. ”Don’t be afraid my dear. I came here in piece.” Damon sounded just like Wounded. But what the girl didn’t know was that Wounded spoke and Damon moved with his lips like he was talking. But then he stopped and used his own voice. ”I’m sorry I fooled you by using a different voice on the phone. The voice you heard was.”

At that moment Wounded ran to Damon and tried to attack him. The man just shove away and looked with an arrogant face to Wounded. ”Mine! He used my voice to fool you girl. Why did you come??? He will only kill you!” Wounded was wounded herself with blood stains on her clothes and wounds in her face. She looked like she was in a battle recently. ”I thought you were dead Wounded. You can’t protect her.” Wounded looked at the girl and walked towards her before she whispered so Damon couldn’t hear her. ”I’m here to protect you. I’m also a shadowhunter from a different Institute. He killed every one of us and the Institute is gone by the flames that monster caused. Everyone is dead.” Wounded hands were trembling and she looked in so much pain.  ” He wants to exterminate our race”
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi dec 10, 2013 9:48 am

Aliisa

The man in front of her had hair like the darkest night, he did not look that horrible though but that was definitely not the thought that was on her mind right now. Everything in her body shouted that she should go. But she could not. She came with a plan and she had to be strong enough to act according to it, so she would gain more knowledge about her grandmothers death.
The voice said he came in peace but it was not a man’s voice, it was a woman’s. something is not right… she thought, her mind trying to figure out how it was possible. The moment he wanted to tell her about the voice, who it really belonged to, a woman showed up out of nowhere.

She was dressed like a shadowhunter, blood pouring out of her wounds onto her black clothes. Her voice was the one Aliisa had heard over the phone, the voice that had threatened he with death. Somewhere it did not feel right, it was too weird, too much of a coincidence. “Why did you come??? He will only kill you!” the wounded woman shouted to her. The man started something and that made everything even more strange to her. Why did she need protection? She did not.... and besides... how could he use her voice? Was he a wizard? She just wondered, not saying anything.
There was a calmness that took her over, it made her think more logically.

”I’m here to protect you. I’m also a shadowhunter from a different Institute. He killed every one of us and the Institute is gone by the flames that monster caused. Everyone is dead.” The womans hands were trembling and she looked in so much pain, Aliisa thought. ” He wants to exterminate our race”
Aliisa looked from one to another. If he had wanted her dead, Aliisa was sure she would already be six feet under. She took a deep breath and looked down for a moment. When she looked up there was a strength in her eyes. “I have nothing to do with this, this is between the two of you. I have all the protection I need.” She said, now looking at the man. “The only thing I want to know is why you called me here and why you SLAUGHTERED my grandmother.” She said, feeling the fury taking her over. She wanted to see his blood flow for what he had done.
It was most definitely one of the biggest mistakes of her life but she ignored the woman, she could not be of much value, being more dead than alive.
Oriella

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi dec 10, 2013 10:12 am

Iliana Zambranor
Wounded

Damon just laughed when he saw Wounded talking to the girl. 'Save your efforts. This girl is mine. I need her alive but you miss, I don't' He made a move with his hand and Wounded shove away and fel right into the fountain. Damon looked at the girl who started to speak. ‘Finally. I thought you lost your tongue little girl. Aliisa is it, right? I remember your grandmother. You look a lot like her in her younger years. Same fierce eyes you have right now. The reason I slaughtered her was very simple. She didn’t want to cooperate. I hope you will be a little smarter than that. Your grandmother was pretty but not very smart. Such a shame. She could have rule the world at my side but she was too good.’ Damon walked towards her. ‘Were is your protection now? Do you really think that the shadowhunters can save you against me? I think you need to read more history books because no one can protect you.’ His dark eyes started to glow red. In his hand appeared a black dagger.

Wounded had risen out of the fountain in the meantime. Soaked from head to toe but Damon seemed to loser her interest in her. She followed him silently and saw the dagger in his hand. At that time she made a mark on her wrist and the dagger flew out of his hand. “Leave her alone! You also killed my grandmother! She won’t join your evil side. Aliisa……. You need to believe me. He needs your blood for his plans. He only needs that nothing more.” Damon looked over his shoulder and dissapeared before he appeared behind Aliisa. Out his hand appeared two black snakes. They writhed on the legs of the girl. 'If you move little girl the snakes with bite you and poison your blood. Then you will follow your grandmother.' 
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi dec 10, 2013 10:41 am

Aliisa

The man turned around to her and spoke. ‘Finally. I thought you lost your tongue little girl. Aliisa is it, right? I remember your grandmother. You look a lot like her in her younger years. Same fierce eyes you have right now.” He said to her. She was just standing there, frozen, because he was talking to her about her grandmother. Of course that woman was not the only person in her life, she did not even knew her very well but now that she knew who she was... she felt somehow connected to her. “The reason I slaughtered her was very simple. She didn’t want to cooperate. I hope you will be a little smarter than that. Your grandmother was pretty but not very smart. Such a shame. She could have rule the world at my side but she was too good.’ He said. She stepped back, having a firm look in her eyes. If her grandmother did not join him in his plans, there had to be something that was no right about him. She was not planning on helping him and she stepped back again.
Damon walked towards her. ‘Were is your protection now? Do you really think that the shadowhunters can save you against me? I think you need to read more history books because no one can protect you.’ His dark eyes started to glow red. In his hand appeared a black dagger. His eyes were frightening. She had not seen anything like it before, not that she had seen much in her life so far. “when you don’t expect it, they will come.” She said to him, her own eyes turning to bright green while she felt the magic rushing through her.
she stepped back once more but suddenly he was behind her. “Leave her alone! You also killed my grandmother! She won’t join your evil side. Aliisa……. You need to believe me. He needs your blood for his plans. He only needs that nothing more.” The woman yelled. There was this funny feeling around her legs and she looked down, hearing the voice of the man telling her that she had to stay still or she would do.
A soft sound of fear came from her throat but she did not move. She still needed to know more. “How did you kill her? Why did you kill her the way you did?” she asked with pain in her voice. “She wanted to tell me, wanted to teach me, and you took her from me!” Aliisa said emotionally. There was a thunder in the air as she felt tears running over her face. Aliisa was most vulnerable and most powerful when she was emotional, she had figured that out before all this. “You will tell me everything.” She whispered, now with an angry edge around the pain in her voice.
She remained still, not wanting to feel the pain of the snakesbites. She had not even seen the dagger. She also kept eye on the woman. Why was there one part in her that did not trust that woman while the other really wanted to trust her, with whole her hearth.
Oriella

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedo dec 12, 2013 10:07 am

Iliana Zambranor
Wounded

Damon noticed her attitude. She seemed a little in shock not knowing what she could expect from him or what she needed to do. He scratched his chin where he felt slight stubble. It was time to shave. Damon knew that his wife did not appreciate his stubble while his other mistress couldn’t get enough of it. It make him look older and a little more dangerous. His glowing red eyes seemed amused when Aliisa spoke again. ”Let them come. I will slaughter them all like I did with this girl.” He pointed the dagger in the direction of Wounded who looked at him with all her hatred. She was very good at acting. 
Wounded make an unpleasant sound while she looked at Damon. ”You’re nothing more than a monster. A monster who only cares about himself.” Tears were rolling down her cheeks while she wiped them away. She felt so powerless at this moment. ”If you don’t join me Aliisa you will just end up like this person. She lost everyone she cared about. Simply because the Institute didn’t want to work with me. They didn’t want to make a portal to reach your Institute unnoticed. Even though they didn’t know you or the other shadowhunters. They all sacrificed themselves.”
Wounded looked at the eyes girl of the girl who turned bright green. It was beautiful to see. But at the same time she felt the hatred. But you couldn’t reach her expressions. She just looked amazed. ”How I killed your grandmother? And the way I did it? I don’t have a reason to tell you. But I loved her screaming voice when I raped her over and over again. She tried to fight back but torturing is something I really love. I just can’t resist the pain I cause. I love the screaming, tears and the anger. The hatred of people will only make me stronger dear.” 
Wounded looked at the snakes who made wounds on her legs. The girl ran at her side and speak some words in a different language. The snakes turned turned white and eventually found peace. ”You need to be healed girl. Only a warlock can stop the poison in your blood. Damon laughed. ”Aliisa is a little bit angry. Why don’t you try to fight me?” 
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr dec 13, 2013 10:19 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Jeb_by_fuchsiart
Evas
The silence that had hung in the air ever since they had sat down in the hall, slowly began to grow more impatient. Even the rest seemed to feel short-tempered.
Another five minutes, and Evas decided he was done waiting. As he stood up, all eyes turned to him. 'What are you doing?' Kayleigh asked, confused. 'I-,' Evas started, in a tone that made sure he wouldn't accept any disagreements, '- am going to get myselfa cup of coffee and after that I'm going to that stupid fountain. It's taking too long.'
To his surprise, no one objected. Instead, Kayleigh got up herself. 'You're right,' she sighed and stretched her body.
'Evas, you go make coffee for all of us, I'll get the weapons. Aswin, Léon, go change.'
Evas blinked and stood still for just a few seconds. He'd expected everyone would get mad at him and he would've had to convince them he was right. He certainly hadn't foreseen this.
'Er- sure,' he muttered, before taking off towards the kitchen.

'How I killed your grandmother? And the way I did it? I don't have a reason to tell you, but I loved the screaming voice when I raped her over and over again. She tried to fight back but torturing is something I really love. I just can't resist the pain I cause. I love the screaming, tears and the anger. The hatred of people will only make me stronger dear.'
All four of them heard the words as they made their way towards the scene going on. Evas had to adjust for a moment: there were two others, one seemed to be a shadowhunter and the other, the one with the weapon in his hand and the threat in his eyes, was a man. Not what they had expected.
He recovered quickly however. Aswin was the first to walk where Aliisa and the two strangers could see him. He held his dagger in his hand as if it was nothing more than a plastic bag. 'You love the screaming, hm?' he repeated the words of the man. 'Funny, we seem to have something in common then.  Apart from the raping, ofcourse,' he said.
'I prefer the crumbling when you stab a demon,' Léon added, appearing next to Aswin. 'D'you think he's a demon?' he asked. Aswin smiled. 'I think we'll find out soon enough,' he answered.
Even though Evas and Aswin never really got along, he still had to appreciate the way he could talk so lightly to his enemies, while at the same time he sounded threatening.

Evas stayed in the shadows a little longer, before he found a way to get to Aliisa without walking in plain sight. As soon as he got to her, he pointed a serrated dagger at Wounded. He didn't know who she was, and although she was dressed like a shadowhunter just like him, he wouldn't trust her before she proved that she meant no harm. 'You better step away from her,' he told her in a low, threatening voice. 'If you're really a shadowhunter, you probably know already how much these can hurt.'
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimema dec 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Aliisa

So much happened in so little time. She now knew who had killed her grandmother and how... maybe even why. She also knew that if she moved she would probably die of the snake venom.
She was so angry, she could feel it rushing through her body like an endless wave. She did not even feel the bite of the snake in her leg.
At that moment, when she looked at the woman, she sure knew that she could not trust her. There was something that was not right. She appeared differently, she seemed to look different somehow. In a way Aliisa could feel the hate of the woman, even though she looked so otherwise emotional.
Aliisa wanted to scream that the woman had to get away from her, she wanted to kill the man, who was just laughing. She wanted to do so many things but could not find the power in her to do so.

She felt them coming before she could see them. She was now sitting on the ground, shaking a little, trying to find a way to remove the venom from her body. It was weird but she suddenly felt delighted to see the shadowhunters. Even though she was angry because they did not really listen to her, she still was happy to see them.
Before she even realised, Evas was standing next to her, pointing a dagger at the woman. She could feel how he doubted about her loyalty... her even being a shadow hunter, just as she had done herself a couple of minutes ago. Still Aliisa could not do a thing, just hope she could burn away the venom in her veins.

It felt like she had acid in her veins. The venom burned through her body but suddenly collapsed against a wall of something else. There was a small battle going on inside her, she wanting to get rid of the venom and the venom wanting to control her... if only she knew a way how to warn Evas about the two of them... of course she had a way! She was a bloody witch, she could do what normal people could not. So without relaxing even the slightest bit, she concentrated on Evas. ”Evas, you need to get out of here. You all do!” she said, not out loud because she did not have the strength for that, in his mind. She just hoped he would listen to her. ”You need to leave me here and go.”
Oriella

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi dec 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Sorry als dit een beetje powerplay is maar ik moet jullie laten zien hoe krachtig Damon is. Hij is vergelijkbaar met Valetine alleen net iets sterker en ouder.
Iliana Zambranor
Wounded
Damon didn’t look surprised when the other shadowhunters appeared. He rather looked kind of bored. The man looked at the Aliisa who seemed confused and furious. Of course she would be furious after he told that story about the rape and killing her grandmother. He didn’t even bother to look to the other shadowhunters who seemed to say something unnecessary. Not interesting enough to listen anyway. The funniest part was that one of those persons were right. But he wasn’t only part demon but part angel, warlock, vampire and fairy as well. He combined all those species in one by those experiments he made in all those years he lived. He was an walking experiment that you wouldn’t want to fight. He blinked with his eyes and stood behind one of those male shadowhunters. One who thought he was a demon. He grabbed the male by his neck and his nails started to grow. He began to cut the boy from his neck to the bottom of his back. After that he bit the male in his neck and ripped his artery out. He looked at the dead body in his hand and threw him on the ground as if it was a doll. It was a matter of seconds so the shadowhunter couldn’t have done anything to prefend his death. Damon his speed was ten times faster than that from a regular shadowhunter. Even if they wanted to attack him he would already disappear and stand on the other side of the field. So he did. He stood on the edge of the fountain with his arms rested on each other.

”That was one. Aswin was his name am I correct? ” This time he looked at Léon with an evil smile and his eyes were hollow black. His teeth’s were sharp like needles. ”Wanna play a game little boy? Let’s say you gonna follow that guy right into hell.” Out his hands came all kind of terrified demons. A piece of 10 if it wasn’t more. They were all focused on Léon and what the others didn’t noticed was that Damon made a barrier were no one could in or out. So no one could help their friend Léon. ”I love how others will see someone die and you all can’t do a thing about that.”

Wounded looked up at the guy who was pointing a dagger at her. Wounded did her hands up and did a few steps back. ”I don’t mean any harm. I can be trusted. We are all at the same side.” Wounded looked the whole scenario how Damon killed on of their allies and the other was trapped with twelve demons. And not those weak ones. ”I’m here to help Aliisa. If we fight together we can save your friend and get out of here. One thing I know is that this man whatever he is, is very strong and dangerous. He will kill you all like he did with my friends. He only cares about his goal and that’s you Aliisa. He made it clear” Wounded looked at them both while biting her bottom lip.

"I'm gonna save your friend before it's to late!" Wounded ran towards the barrier and tried to break it. It would take some time but meanwhile Damon was watching Evas and Aliisa. "If you decide fast this girl will be spared." He nodded towards Kayleigh.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr dec 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Evas
Aliisa was already sitting on the ground as he reached her, and his eyes flickered towards Wounded. 'What have you done?' he hissed towards her, as if she should take all the blame for what was happening right now. Just as he was about to take on some action - which probably wouldn't be the wisest thing to do right now - he heard Aliisa's voice. It took him a few more seconds to realise she wasn't saying it out loud; she spoke in his head.
Evas, you need to get out of here. You all do! You need to leave me here and go.  He looked at her, incredulously. What was she talking about? How could she believe they could just leave her here?
Why else would they have come here but to safe her?
He was about to say these things out loud to her, when he heard Léon yell something incomprehensible.
Evas was just in time to see how Damon ripped Aswin's artery out with his teeth, after which he left him on the floor, the last of his blood splattering on the ground.
His whole head went quiet for a short moment, and his body felt frozen. Aswin was dead.
'That was one. Aswin was his name, am I correct?' He looked at Léon, whose face had turned grey as ashes. His hand was clutched over the place where his parabatai rune had been. Evas forced himself to put the dull pain away, to deal with it later.
'Wanna play a game little boy? Let's say you gonna follow that guy right into hell.' As the man spoke those words, demons seemed to emerge out of his hand. Evas could only stare in horror at him. He'd never would have guessed they'd end up meeting this creature. He watched as Léon dropped his bow, probably thinking it'd be no use anyway against so many demons. Instead, he took his stele. 'I'd prefer going somewhere I won't see you again,' he said, surprising Evas with how steady his voice sounded. He pulled up his sleeve and drew a quick rune on the inside of his arm. After that he took a seraph blade out of its sheath.
'I don't mean any harm. I can be trusted. We are all on the same side.' He looked to his side as the shadowhunter girl started to speak. He was surprised to see he still held his dagger. 'I'm here to help Aliisa. If we fight together we can save your friend and get out of here,' she told him. Evas blinked, shaking his head. 'Friends,' he corrected her. 'Friends. Léon isn't dead,' he told her with clenched teeth. 'One thing I know is that this man, whatever he is, is very strong and dangerous. He will kill you all like he did with my friends. He only cares about his goal and that's you, Aliisa. He made it clear,' she explained. Evas looked at Aliisa. She wasn't supposed to see all this, he suddenly realised. The girl was right about one thing; Aliisa needed to get out of here. But how were they supposed to make that happen? She wasn't even able to stand, damnit.
Just as he thought it couldn't get any worse, he recognised Kayleigh's footsteps. His head jerked up and he looked around him, trying to find her. Damnit, she was supposed to wait in the bushes as a backup.
Instead, she was running towards Léon, her seraph blade already a glowing blue. However, she didn't reach him. There seemed to be some kind of barrier between her and Léon, who was now fighting against what seemed to be over ten demons. 'You goddamned pissing animal!' Kayleigh yelled. 'Let him go!'
'I'm gonna save your friend before it's too late!' the stranger girl said, after which she ran towards Léon as well.
A chill went down his spine when he felt Damon's eyes focused on him and Aliisa. 'If you decide fast this girl will be spared,' he said, and nodded towards Kayleigh. His whole body went cold as he thought about what he would be able to do to her. No.

No, she wouldn't die. He wouldn't let her, nor would he let him kill her. Even though he didn't want to encourage him in his talking, the words escaped his mouth before he could hold them back. 'Decide what?' he asked him, with a voice that sounded pathetically weak in his own ears.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimema dec 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Aliisa

Evas don’t be stupid and listen to him. I want you to take Leon and Kayleigh and get the fuck out of her! she screamed to him, not that it was for Damon to hear, he could not, she made sure of that. Evas I don’t want any other dying for me. I can get away after I know enough and when I have some of my power back. Please, go. she said to him, begging him to leave her. She knew she could handle Damon and the weird woman, she still did not trust her for that matter. Don’t trust that woman, I have a bad feeling about this. Now, GO! she shouted again, willing him away, pushing him away with her mind. Somehow she was stronger than she thought and she was able to get Evas away from her, Kayleigh as well.She put two of the shadowhunters behind an invisible barrier, they could not get passed it unless she wanted to. For Leon she could do nothing except hope that Damon would let him go. she was not powerful enough to lift his barrier.
She looked up at Damon though she was unable to move. “Don’t... hurt them. I know you probably can do some teleporting things... do that now. I will come without protest, do whatever you say but don’t hurt them, don’t cause more unnecessary harm.” She said to Damon, out loud now, finding herself getting weaker and weaker every minute. She saw the black spots dancing all around her and she knew that she was not far from fainting. “Please...” she said weakly, then, there was nothing but darkness and a burning pain through her body.
Oriella

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi dec 31, 2013 4:06 pm

Ik doe het even in het Nederlands.
Heb nu even de tijd en zin niet om in het Engels te schrijven....

Excuses voor het ongemak
----

Damon bekeek de gehele situatie met een kalme expressie alsof hij een programma op televisie zat te kijken. Zijn expressie leek zelfs een beetje Zen toen Evas tegen hem sprak. Damon genoot echt van dit soort momenten. De paniek, de pijn wanneer personen hun dierbaren verloren, het bluffen en toch blijven vechten wetend dat ze de strijd toch niet konden winnen. Ja, hier genoot hij echt van. Hij was ook onder de indruk van Wounded haar acteerwerk. Toch zou het meer tijd kosten om Aliisa te overtuigen. De man lachte zachtjes wanneer Evas was uitgesproken. Hij leek wel op een klein jongetje die voor een zaal stond en hij diegene was die in zijn onderbroek stond. Pathetic in andere woorden. "Je zal jezelf eens moeten horen. Hilarisch gewoon." Damon keek vanuit zijn ooghoeken naar Kayleigh die samen met Wounded probeerde de barrière te doorbreken. De man schudde zijn hoofd want dat ging toch niet lukken en er leken steeds meer demonen bij te komen. Die Leon kreeg het nog zwaar. 

Hij bekeek hoe Aliisa met haar laatste energie een doorzichtige barrière creëerde waar Damon niet doorheen zou kunnen. Hij keek ontevreden want het liefst had hij Kayleigh's bloed willen proeven. Nu kon hij daar naar fluiten. Aliisa sprak wat zijn aandacht weer terug bracht naar hun. "Dat wilde ik nu precies horen. Eindelijk Aliisa." Hij knipperde een keer met zijn ogen en stond voor haar om haar op te vangen. Hij keek nu recht in de ogen van Evas met een triomfantelijke glimlach. "Tot snel." En de man verdween in zwarte rook op samen met Aliisa. Op dat moment sloegen de demonen echt toe en namen Leon ook mee en verdwenen samen met Damon in zwarte rook. 

Wounded keek met grote ogen op toen Leon verdwenen was. Het leek alsof er niets had plaatsgevonden. Alsof er niets was gebeurd op de lijk van de jongen na. Die hier nu op de grond lag. De vrouw draaide zich naar de twee overgebleven om en wachtte tot ze iets tegen haar zouden zeggen. Het zou nog moeilijk worden om hun vertrouwen te winnen.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedo jan 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Evas
Evas, don't be stupid and listen to him. I want you to take Leon and Kayleigh and get the fuck out of here! Evas eyes darted nervously from Aliisa to Damon. No, no, no. She didn't understand. No one did. Evas, I don't want any other dying for me. I can get away after I know enough and when I have some of my power back. Please, go. His breath came in quick, but still he felt as if he couldn't get enough oxygen into his lungs. All of this seemed much too familiar to his past. How could they expect him to watch without being able to act, again
Don't trust that woman, I have a bad feeling about this. Now, GO! Her voice sounded so loud in his head, he stumbled backwards. He tried to walk towards her, but something stopped him midway.
Now, Evas wasn't the type to yell. He was the type of person that rather used accusing looks and furious silences to get his anger across. However, this time he didn't see how else he could get through to Aliisa. 'NO!' He banged his fist in the air, trying to get through the barrier. He felt so helpless. It had been years since he had felt helpless; he had done everything in his power to keep from feeling like that ever again. He had learned to kill three demons with one strike of his seraph blade. He had learned how to move through small alleyways and hidden roads so he'd never get caught. 
And now there was nothing he could do.
Aliisa seemed to grow weaker with every second, thought the barrier was still there. Just as she was about to collapse, and Evas threw his body against the barrier one last time, Damon appeared next to her, catching her just before she hit the ground. Evas pressed his hands against the barrier, still trying to push it away, even though he knew somewhere in the back of his head that it would never work. It wasn't the type of barrier you could destroy with force. 
Damon looked up and caught his eye. Evas' breath seemed to choke in his throat. 'See you soon,' he said, and disappeard into a cloud of black smoke. Evas screamed another time, and saw how even Léon got taken away. 
Now Aliisa was gone, the barrier disappeared with her, and Evas suddenly fell forward. He didn't do anything to stop it, and fell down on his knees. Aswin was dead. Léon was gone, and remembering his pale face as he tried to fight off the demons, Evas didn't think he would have much longer to live. Aliisa was gone.
He had failed, miserably. 
A bit surprised, he noticed his hands shaking, and his cheeks growing wet. He felt a hand on his shoulder. Kayleigh. At least she was alive. He grabbed her hand and forced himself to pull himself together, at least for now. 'Aswin,' he muttered. 'We need to take him with us. We can't- we can't leave him here.'
He looked to his side, and saw the tears appearing in Kayleigh's eyes. He held her hand a little tighter.
Just as he wanted to walk towards Aswin, he seemed to remember Wounded. He looked at her, his face blank. 'You said you would save him,' he told her, not sounding accusing, but not sounding friendly either. 'You told me we could save him.'
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedo jan 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Aliisa

Ik kan alleen niet zoveel aangezien Allisa buitenwesten is en ik verder niet veel weet over de situatie xD Dus als Ori wil dan kan je weer type Smile
Oriella

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeza jan 04, 2014 3:15 pm

even Nederlands
zit namelijk op de laptop van mijn tante

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Daa0d9656ff163169afe3d5ebf5a14e7-d527lw4

Damon kwam aan in de onderwereld met het meisje in zijn armen. Ze was nog steeds bewusteloos maar Damon had gekregen waar hij voor kwam. Zij zou gaan meewerken in zijn plannen in ruil voor haar vrienden hun veiligheid. Helaas kon hij voor Leon niets meer betekenen. De demonen hadden de jongen opgeëist. Of hij nog leefde wist Damon zelf niet en het kon hem ook niet veel schelen. Hij had namelijk zijn jackpot al. Hij hoopte alleen dat Wounded nu haar deel van de plan goed kon uitvoeren. Hij vond het maar niets dat hij haar moest achterlaten bij de shadowhunters. Maar tenslotte zat zij in zijn web waar ze niet uit zou komen. Haar eigen ziel was opgesloten diep in haar en die zou er niet uitkomen. Wounded was zijn marionetten. De enige reden waarom zij haar eigen soort had verraden kwam doordat Damon haar letterlijk had gehersenspoeld. Hij had haar in zijn macht. De echte Wounded zou niet meer verschijnen. 

Hij bracht Aliisa naar een kamer zonder ramen en legde haar onder de lakens van een kingsize bed. Hij deed de deken over haar heen en sloot de deur achter zich dicht. Het was net een gevangenis waar Aliisa niet uit zou kunnen ontsnappen. Een kamer geseald met allemaal runes en marks. Damon besloot om zijn vrouw in de tussentijd een bezoekje te gaan brengen. 

Wounded beet zachtjes op haar onderlip omdat ze hier geen antwoord op wist te geven. Ze had de jongen inderdaad belooft om Leon te redden. Echter waren de demonen haar voor geweest. Ze durfde niet eens te zeggen of Leon nog leefde. Demonen vonden het leuk om een tijdje met hun prooi te spelen. Dus misschien leefde hij nog. Maar Damon zou geen aandacht aan de jongen schenken dus Leon zijn locatie vinden was haast onmogelijk. Ze keek naar de lijk van de jongen die op de grond lag. Aswin had de jongen geheten. Met Damon viel niet te spotten. Hij had expres de jongen gedood om te laten zien waar hij toe in staat was. Hij wilde zijn vijanden altijd geestelijk verzwakken. "Het spijt mij zo. Ik.... Ik." Ze keek naar de grond en merkte dat er bloeddruppels langs haar armen af rolde. Zij was niet bepaald in een goede staat. "Ze waren te snel. Alles ging zo snel. Voordat ik het wist was hij al verdwenen. Wounded zag er zo fragiel uit op dit moment en leek zich kleiner te maken dan ze was.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedo jan 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Evas
'I am so sorry. I... I-,' the girl started. Somehow the apology threw Evas off. With Aliisa's warning still in his head, he hadn't expected her to be so- human. He swallowed and rose to his feet, brushing his pants off while he did so. 'They were too fast. Everything went so fast. He was gone before I knew it.' He heard her speak, but didn't look at her anymore. Instead he released Kayleigh's hand and walked towards the body that had once been Aswin. He had never liked him, and Aswin had never liked him either, but he had never hated him. He had never wished for him to die. Disliking him had never meant disrespecting him. They had seldomly agreed on anything, but Evas at least had looked up to how Aswin always sticked to his standards (not that he'd ever admitted that out loud to anyone).
'It's okay,' he heard Kayleigh murmur to the girl. Evas stared at the body in front of him. There was blood everywhere. It wasn't as if he'd never seen blood before -of course he had, he was a shadowhunter - but this was the blood of a dead person. Somehow that made it an entirely different thing.
'Come on, we'll take you back to the Institute and stitch you up.' For a moment Evas thought Kayleigh was talking about the body, and he felt a hysterical laugh bubbling in his throat. He swallowed it away and turned around again. 'How are we going to- the body, how are-,' he stuttered. Somehow he couldn't manage finishing his question, but Kayleigh seemed to understand him nevertheless. 'We can carry him together,' she said. Evas nodded, staring at the body again.
'Okay. Yes.' He grabbed his stele and drew a quick rune on his wrist, so no one would see them on their way to the institute.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha - Pagina 2 Icon_minitime

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 4Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
DynamischduoC-F :: RPG :: RPG'S-
Ga naar: