DynamischduoC-F
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Floor en Cin forum

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Kaie
Admin

Aantal berichten : 271
Registratiedatum : 10-10-13

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimema okt 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Women%20orange%20redheads%20surreal%20goldfish%20red%20dress%20artwork%20umbrellas%20skyscapes%20fantasy%20girls%201920x1_www.wallpaperhi.com_51
Aliisa

She was dressed in a red dress. The weather was fine, not bad actually for this time of the year. In fact, she was pleased with it. Aliisa looked around, quietly. There were a lot of people on the market square. Some married couples, a few who just got together, some loners too. How funny it was to recognise all sorts of people. The married ones, they were the easiest to recognise. They were close to each other, but not to close. The ones that just got together, well... what could she possibly say about them. They were the ones you could find instantly, holding hands, being close to one another, looking at each other with this look of insane love. Then there were the loners, such as herself. Most of them did not quite fit in, some gathered in a group, a group of loners, how pathetic.
But there she was, on her own on the Wednesday market. There were lots of stalls, some cheaper than others, but she knew exactly what she needed. She got herself some cheese and vegetables, not wanting to buy the meat on the market.
At first she wanted to leave for home straight away, but something stopped her. So she sat down un a bench after she got herself something to eat and she just sat there, completely pleased at the moment. There was no one who wanted to disturb her, she knew nobody her anyway. She was just here for a short visit to her granny. She had not seen the old woman in a while and the woman had insisted that she would come for a visit. Aliisa did not know why, but her grandmother said she would hear it soon, right after she got back from the marketplace. It was not that Aliisa hated her grandmother or her stories, in fact she loved her granny, but she was just not that into a story at this moment.
The girl signed and looked up, thinking about what she had accomplished so far. Not that much actually, not for someone who was almost twenty two years. She had finished university but did not had a job at the moment, well... she had her job at the bookstore, but that was just that, just a bookstore job, sometimes she felt like a librarian. She wanted more than just this, she knew she could have more, but she did not know how.
So she got up and went back to her grandmother’s home. But when she got there, she was stopped. The door was open, not in the normal way of open but in the forced way of open. It was not even properly hinges anymore. Carefully she took a few steps, someway expecting a stranger running out of the house, bumping into her.
She felt her heart stop a second, then continue beating at an unhealthy speed. “Grandma?” she said, loud enough so that the old woman could hear her. “Grandma?” she asked again, when no answer came. Step by step she got into the house. Everything was trashed. The paintings were torn, as were the tapestries. A few steps more, then around the corner. The stopped out of horror then. There was blood on the wall, fresh blood, so it seemed. She swallowed, trying to find the courage  to go on. So she went on, slowly entering the living room. There, everything was ruined. The table was broken into pieces, as were the chairs. Huge pieces of glass lay on the floor. Carefully, she got through the living room, trying not to touch anything. When she reached the kitchen, she felt her sandwich come all the way up again, as she saw her grandmother’s body, torn apart, bleeding onto the ground. The eyes stared at her, though they were white and without emotion.

Aliisa could not scream, neither could she move. She just froze, staring at her grandmother’s corps in horror. Then, she turned around, run out of the house and puked. She could do nothing, not even call the police or anything. She heard them come though, a neighbour had come and called. But Aliisa could not stay, she had to get out of there. So she stumbled up to her feet and ran away, like she always did when things went the wrong way. Tears came streaming down her eyes as she ran into one of London’s darker streets, where almost nobody ever came. There she let herself sit down and cried, as loud as she possibly could at that moment.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://dynamischduoc-f.actieforum.com
Flurp
Admin

Aantal berichten : 239

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimewo okt 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha 126250-jugra
Evas
Evas had never been one to go out much. He preferred staying inside, where no one would bother him. He had his own room in the Institute which he liked just fine. The others always complained about how he needed to "get a life" or "do something".
Of course, there was the whole demon-slaying thing, which he greatly enjoyed, but apart from that he mostly stayed inside his room, reading. He almost read anything; from cheap romance novels (though his friends didn't know about those) to books about new theories on quantum physica. He liked words more when they were written down.
Now, however, they had forced him to go outside. Apparently they needed fresh vegetables from the market, but no one else had the time to buy them. He had the grocery list memorized, so he could finish this as soon as possible. He had been reading a sci-fi novel about some virtual game, and he wanted to get back to the book as fast as he could.
When he reached the square, he immediately knew it would take him a while. The vegetable stall was buzzing with people, all wanting to buy the fresh greens.
Evas sighed, hating his luck. He should've left earlier, he thought. Maybe it wouldn't have been this busy early in the morning.
He defeatedly joined the queue, observing the people around him. It seemed almost as if he was the only one that came alone here. There were couples everywhere, obviously new ones, since they were always touching in some way.
He sighed and looked away, which made him notice the girl sitting`on one of the benches at the sides of the square. She had bright red hair, the kind of red you didn't see much anymore. The dress was just as red, which probably was the reason he noticed her at the first place. She seemed content, which wasn't something he could say about himself, since he knew his face probably looked like thunder at the moment. He looked at the girl a little longer, until he noticed it was his turn at the stall.
He focused on the salesman and named the vegetables he needed, while the man put everything in a small plastic bag. '`He named the price and Evas handed him the money, trying to look a little more friendly. 'Thank you,' he said, before he took the bag and turned around. His smile immediately fell again as he tried to make his way through the crowd. God, everyone seemed to be in his way. He felt his mood drop lower with every second, hating how no one just stepped aside.

Finally he'd reached the end of the square, where he could breath normally again. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and stopped to get it out. It was a message from Kayleigh, who was the one that'd made him go in the first place. She asked if he was almost back and said she needed the vegetables. Evas let out a short laugh and put away his phone without sending her a reply. She could wait a little longer, he decided. Maybe that would make her understand that he didn't want to do her grocery shopping.
If there was one thing he liked more than reading, it was probably getting his way.
So although he /really/ wanted to know how his book ended, he started roaming the streets of the city, heading nowhere in particular.

He'd walked for a few minutes this way, when he thought he heard something. He stopped dead, frowning. Was it crying he heard? He hesitated for a second, but then started following the sound, curious as to who was crying and why. It didn't take him all too long until he found the source of the sound. In a dark alleyway, he saw the red girl from the square sitting against the brick wall.
She had her head inside her hands, which made him think she wouldn't have noticed him standing at the beginning of the small alley. He stood there for a while, hesitating again. Finally he decided he couldn't just ignore someone crying, especially if it was a girl in a dark alleyway, so he walked towards her.
'This isn't a place for girls like you, you know,' he noted, his voice calm. 'Especially not if you're wearing that dress,' he added. He wondered if he should've asked what was wrong first, but it was already too late for that anyway.

The problem with Evas was that he spend so much time in his room, he didn't find himself in a situation where he met someone new that often. Because of that, most people thougt he was a cold, arrogant young man who didn't care that much about other's feelings. Evas never tried too hard to change that, though.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimewo okt 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Women%20orange%20redheads%20surreal%20goldfish%20red%20dress%20artwork%20umbrellas%20skyscapes%20fantasy%20girls%201920x1_www.wallpaperhi.com_51
Aliisa

She was sobbing against the wall and she felt pathetic about it. She just could not stop crying, even if she wanted to. Her mind just could not let her rest for she saw her grandmother’s torn apart body over and over again. The blood, the image of it on the walls, all over the floor, it dripping out of the hung up body, it haunted her the whole time she just sat there.
Why the hell did she feel so sorry for herself? It was not her who had died. It was not like she had really known her grandmother that well. It was probably just the shock, but that was not the only thing. Whatever it was, she felt in her guts that it was not right at all. No human being could have done that? Or... o what did it matter. It did not change anything, did it? Her granny was still dead, the house was in ruin. O no, she thought during the sobbing, how was she going to tell her parents about this? They would probably be devastated. The thought about that just made everything worse and she put her face in her hands, weeping like it was the last thing she would ever do in her entire life.
She had not heard the footsteps of the man approaching. She did not even look at him at first, because well... she had no idea he was there. She had not noticed him in any way.
She could almost feel her heart shut down in shock when she heard someone say; 'This isn't a place for girls like you, you know, especially not if you're wearing that dress,'
She looked up at him, though she could not really see him. She saw nothing more than a vague image of a man... or something. Damn tears, she thought at that very moment. “What did you say?” she asked him, but it was clear as water that she wasn’t really asking. She stopped sobbing, got up on her feet and felt an immense anger take her over like a wave.
“I am sorry but I don’t think that I understood you correctly?” she added to him, her eyes now flaming with anger. “I don’t care if I don’t belong here because I were a FUCKING DRESS!” she said, shouting the last words in his face. “You have no idea why I am here, crying my eyeballs out, because I DO NOT KNOW YOU! SO GO FUCK YOURSELF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!” she shouted to him as she gave him a push to make her massage even more clear. She did not need help, she just needed the time to die of her sobbing and weeping.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimewo okt 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Evas
You could certainly say he didn't expect the girl to react the way she did. Instead of - well, anything, he didn't know what he'd expected precisely - she gave him a cold look, asking what he'd said. 'I said-,' he started, not taking note she didn't actually ask. Before he could repeat what he'd said, she began talking again. 
'I am sorry but I don't think that I understood you correctly?' she said. 'It wasn't that hard of a sentence, was it?' Evas couldn't help but ask a little patronizing. It was only after that he noticed her eyes. Hmm, she didn't look all too happy. In fact, she seemed furious with him, though he had no idea why. 
'I don't care if I don't belong here because I were a FUCKING DRESS!' she said. 'Wait, I didn't mean to be sexist or anything, I-,' he started, but she interrupted him. Again.
He hated having to do groceries, but he hated begin interrupted even more. Damnit, she should be happy he wasn't some sort of creep planning on kidnapping or raping her. She should be at least a little grateful, he thought. 'You have no idea why I am here, crying my eyeballs out, because I DO NOT KNOW YOU! SO GO FUCK YOURSELF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!' she shouted. Evas' face slowly changed from slightly offended to pure anger. What on earth was wrong with this girl, shouting at him like he had actually done something wrong? She was stupid enough to make even another mistake when she pushed him. He pursed his lips together and breathed in through his nose, fighting the urge to yell back at her.
'I'm sorry,' he said, though it was clear he wasn't sorry at all. 'Maybe I just should've walked past you,' he said. 'Or maybe I should've warned the pedophile around the corner, in case he hasn't heard you cry like a fucking baby yet,' he added. 
'God, this is why I didn't want to go into town. You humans are so effing pathetic,' he said to himself, rubbing the bridge of his nose. 'I mean, what do you expect would happen if you just go sit and cry in the most dark alley of whole London, wearing a dress like that?' he asked her, though he didn't expect an answer. She didn't seem like the reasonable kind to him.
He tapped his fingers against his leg, impatient. All he had wanted was one day without any troubles. 
'Do you really think a creep would just walk away after you've told him he could go fuck himself? Because that didn't even work on me,' he sneered. 
He turned his back to her, trying to calm down. He'd already decided he couldn't just leave her, since that'd probably mean she'd end up in trouble. She wouldn't come with him if he was like this, though, so he concentrated on his breathing, telling himself she was just a girl. He wouldn't let her get to his nerves.
'Look, just walk back with me to the square or something. You can go home yourself from there,' he said, turning back around. 'The fact you're acting like a bitch doesn't mean I can just leave you here,' he explained.
'I'm 
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimewo okt 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Aliisa

'I'm sorry,' he said to her. 'Maybe I just should've walked past you,' he said. 'Or maybe I should've warned the paedophile around the corner, in case he hasn't heard you cry like a fucking baby yet,' he added. That did not make her mood any better. But she bit her tongue, commanding herself not to say a word to this.. this... egocentric son of a bitch.
'God, this is why I didn't want to go into town. You humans are so pathetic,' he said to himself, though she did not really care. “Then why did you even go ibnto town.” She growled, just soft enough that he would not hear it. 'I mean, what do you expect would happen if you just go sit and cry in the most dark alley of whole London, wearing a dress like that?' he asked her. Still she was trying not to give an answer to him, but her eyes... they were the only thing that betrayed her.it seemed to her that the boy had not had his day either. He seemed grumpy, unable to see the fun in anything. Not that today was that fun, at least not for her.
'Do you really think a creep would just walk away after you've told him he could go fuck himself? Because that didn't even work on me,' he sneered at her. “I really don’t care!” she said to him, trying to calm down though it was not working. Tears came streaming down her face again but she tried to rub them away.
She saw him turning his back on her and she hoped that he would just walk away, leave her alone in all her sadness. 'Look, just walk back with me to the square or something. You can go home yourself from there,' he said, turning back around. 'The fact you're acting like a bitch doesn't mean I can just leave you here,' he explained. “Listen, you unimportant stranger.” She started to him, trying not to go sobbing... again. “I do not care if you think I am a bitch or not. But I am not, in a million years, coming with you. Because for one thing, maximum an hour ago, I lost my home. Someone I loved was ripped apart by something, leaving all the blood and the corps for me to find. I don’t care if some creep comes, all I want now is to be miserable and alone. So don’t worry, you don’t know me, you don’t have to care. Just turn around, walk away and leave me THE FUCK ALONE!” she said, again yelling the last words in his face, biting her lip to make sure she would not burst out into tears again. She sniffed her nose and then she got the tears from her face. Just go, she was thinking impatiently. She was not going anywhere, she just couldn’t possibly leave all this. Actually, she had to be at the house right now, but she just could not. The thought alone off all the blood made her sick again and she became pale and a little nauseas. Do not faint, she thought herself... do not... and of course she fainted.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimewo okt 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Evas
During his little tirade, she didn't say a thing. Not that he actually believed that was because she didn't mind. He could see in her eyes how angry she still was. When he asked her what she'd do if some creep would approach her, though, she started yelling again. 'I really don't care!' she shouted, while tears streamed down her face. She tried rubbing them away, but it didn't matter; Evas had already seen them. Had he approached some sort of emotionally instable mad girl? Of course something like that would happen to him, on the only day this whole week he had gone into town. 
All of this made him so frustrated. Why couldn't she just stop yelling and come with him, so this would all be over in a few minutes? He just wanted to go back to his book, for god's sake. It really took him a lot of effort to surpress the need to slam her against the wall and start yelling in her face.
When he said to her she could just walk with him back to the square, she seemed to get even more angrier. 'Listen, you unimportant stranger,' she said, which made him grimace. She had no idea. Unimportant, really. 'I do not care if you think I am a bitch or not. But I am not, in a million years, coming with you. Because of one thing, maximum an hour ago, I lost my home. Someone I loved was ripped apart by something, leaving all the blood and the corps for me to find. I don't care if some creep comes, all I want now is to be miserable and alone. So don't worry, you don't know me, you don't have to care. Just turn around, walk away and leave me THE FUCK ALONE!' she said, yelling at the end of her words. She bit her lip, and Evas already opened his mouth, since he now really lost his temper and all he wanted was to shout until his voice was gone, when her words dawned on him. 'Wait,' he said, the look on his face changing from angry to worrying. 'What did you say?' Torn apart sounded an awful lot like something a human being couldn't do. In a reflex, his hand went to the inside pocket of his jacket, where he always hid his stele, when he saw the blood drain from the girl's face. Uh-oh.
Before he could do anything about it, he saw here eyes roll back and he could only catch her body just in time, before she hit the ground.
Well, shit.
Of course this happened to him.
He sighed and layed the girl down, needing to think about what to do now. He certainly couldn't leave her now. Not only because she was unconscious, but because he needed to find out what it was about she said. If it was a demon that had murdered the one she loved, they had to find it and send it back to where it came from. He clenched his teeth, thinking about what it must have looked like, and he now felt a little sympathy for the girl. At least it explained why she'd acted the way she did.
He looked around and wrinkled his nose, disgusted by all the trash lying around in the alley. He decided that first, they needed to get out of here, so he lifted the girl up in his arms and started walking. He first walked towards the square, but then realised that would be a much too crowded place to be able to talk about the things he wanted, so he changed his course. He knew Kayleigh and the others would kill him, but he had no idea where else to take here, so he went to the Institute.
When he'd finally reached it, he pushed open the door and entered the grand hallway. Fortunately, he saw no one, so he walked straight towards the hospital rooms. He knew he had to tell everyone he had taken a human inside the Institue at some point, but still he preferred to get away with it as long as possible.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimevr nov 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Aliisa

She had no idea about what was happening to her. While she backed out, she only saw that one fragment over and over again. Somehow it seemed like it could not leave her alone. Maybe if she begged for it? Would that help? Apparently it would not because she was still blacked out. But while she was unconscious it was like she was hovering above herself, she could see everything that happened to her, if only she knew how to work that out. She saw the stranger catch her, pick her up and bring her to some place. It was not like he went across the market but he went around it... well.. she did not care, she cared about what happened.
Actually, she thought, this was quiet comfortable. She did not have to do anything, just hover a bit, be like she was important. She saw how he took her some place, some place she did not even know existed. With a frown on her face she looked at him, trying to say something but that did not work either. Her spirit self sighed and just watched, as the man p0ut her onto a bed in some room. Great, when would she wake up?
She took her time, just watching herself be unconscious. For a while she just stayed there, watching... doing nothing really. She decided to go exploring... exploring, she grinned, weird but always a good thing to do. She saw the man and followed him, she hoped he would not know that she was there. There were others two, another female, two other men. Just when it started to get interesting, she had this weird feeling in body. No, not now, just now it got interesting! She groaned... and she was back in her body again.
She squinted her eyes and groaned. Her head hurt like hell, again the image came in front of her eyes. If ever she had had the urge to get up, now was not that time. So she decided it was better to stay low, be comfortable enough as she knew she was going to be kicked out soon.
She felt terrible, nauseous and like she was going to puke all over again. But she stayed down, not moving. She closed her eyes and waited silently until the strange man returned.
She did not knew that her eyes were glowing still, glowing because she was healing herself from the inside out. She did not know a thing about her being a warlock, a witch.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimevr nov 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Evas
After he layed her in the bed, he stood still, watching her. So now what was his plan? He thought that maybe there was a slight chance he hadn't really thought this through. He started wondering if maybe after all he had to go search for Kayleigh to tell her what he'd done, instead of waiting until someone would find out theirselves.
However, the decision was taken out of his hand, since he heard Kayleigh approaching. Her laugh wasn't one you'd overhear. Reluctantly, he opened the door and walked into the hallway.
'Evas?' Kayleigh asked, concerned, as soon as she saw him. 'Why are you in the hospital room? Did something happen?' He saw her eyes flash over his body, looking for a bandage of some kind. When she couldn't find one, her eyes narrowed. 'Where are my vegetables?'
Oh.
Shit.
'Er- look, I can- there was- I  swear-,' Kayleigh held up her hand before he could finish and looked down, so her dark hair fell in front of her face. 'I'm really sorry?' Evas tried. Kayleigh sighed and looked at him. 'Never mind, what were you doing in there?' she asked him.
'Yeah, about that-,' he started, hesitantly. 'Just spit it out, Evas'
'I brought a human into the Institute.'
Just as he blurted out the words, two other shadowhunters came down the steps. As if that wasn't already bad enough, those two had to be Aswin and Léon. They were very strict about the rules. 'You what?!' Aswin shouted.
'She passed away! I couldn't just leave her be,' Evas defended himself. 'Since when do you care about others,' Aswin scoffed, which made Evas shut up.
Aswin and Evas couldn't get along at all, and maybe the source of that all was that Aswin never understood him. Evas knew he could seem like the heartless type, and though he never really tried to do something about it, he didn't like it when someone pointed it out.
'Come on, Aswin,' Léon said, to Evas' relief. 'At least let the guy explain himself. You may think him heartless, but he's not stupid.'
'Fine,' Aswin muttered.
Evas let out his breath, relieved. 'I found her crying in an alley,' he said. 'And I wanted to check it out, when she started saying all these things about someone who'd been torn apart. The way she explained it, it sounded like the work of a demon to me, though I'm not sure yet. But she just- passed out before I could ask anything,' he told them, leaving out the part where they'd shouted at eachother. Aswin didn't need more evidence to prove Evas was heartless.
'So you just took her here?' Kayleigh asked, crossing her arms. Evas rubbed his neck, avoiding eye contact. 'Yeah, well, maybe that wasn't entirely the right thing to do,' he muttered intelligible. 'I just- where else could I have taken her?' he asked. Kayleigh sighed again - she was very good at sighing and sounding deeply dissapointed in someone - and ran her hand through her hair. 'Well, let's see how she's doing then. If she's already awake, she probably thinks she's been taken to some ganghouse, knowing how you handle new people,' she said, in such a way Evas wasn't sure if she was kidding or not.
Aswin sighed, Léon just nodded, and Kayleigh went to the hospital room. Evas followed her, but almost bumped into her when she fell still in the door opening. 'What-,' he started, when he noticed the girl lying awake in the bed. Her eyes were- they were glowing.
'Oh, shit,' he cursed. 'I swear she wasn't like that when I brought her here,' he immediately added, ignoring the skeptical comment coming from Aswin.
Kayleigh scraped her throat and then stepped into the room. 'Well,' she said. 'I'm not so sure what we're supposed to do now,' she admitted.

'I know, we should tell Clemence,' Aswin said, referring to the head of the institute. 'No!' Evas responded. 'No, no, we could- that can wait a little more, right?' He looked at Kayleigh for support. He'd be dead if Clemence saw who he had brought here. Now the girl's eyes were glowing, she looked an awful lot like some kind of- warlock. 'Or could you at least give her the chance to stop her eyes from doing-,' he made a vague hand gesture, '-this?'
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimevr nov 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Aliisa

Suddenly there were four people in the room.
Actually she had quite enjoyed herself all by her own. Just laying there, staring up the roof. It was beautiful actually. To be honest, she had thought she would freak out, but maybe it was just a really bad dream. How in seven hells could she possibly hover around like a ghost, but well..
She didn’t knew her eyes were glowing, or even that they ever had been glowing, allot was erased from her mind, so it seemed. So when the people got into the room, she sat up straight and looked at them. The way they looked back at her, it was as if they thought she was even weirder than themselves. But well, she was not that normal, not even when she had pretended to be a human, not that she knew she was not. 'Oh, shit,I swear she wasn't like that when I brought her here,' the stranger who she had met earlier said. “I was not like what?” she asked them, looking at one to another. There was one girl, the exact same girl she had seen in that weird dream of hers. 'Well,' she said. 'I'm not so sure what we're supposed to do now”.
Aliisa just did not know what was going on in here. She did not understand what the fuss was all about, neither did she understand why that agonizing headache was now suddenly gone. She felt allot better than half an hour ago, though she did not knew why. Now that she thought about it, she did not understand much today. She did not knew why her grandmother was slaughtered like that, she did not knew why that stranger had suddenly acted different when she had told him what happen, wel... told? More shouted. And now this? Why were they all staring at her?
'Or could you at least give her the chance to stop her eyes from doing-,' said the stranger, doing a hand thing '-this?' “Excuse me but what the hell are you talking about? What are my eyes doing?!” she asked again. A little frustrated maybe but that was how she felt. The glow got a little more red once she felt that anger again. If they did not tell her soon... she thought, almost making up her mind about the keeping it cool thing. She sighed then, closed her eyes, tried to relax, did not think of anything and then when she opened her eyes, they were just their normal grey/blue colour.
“Just.. who are you people?” she asked them, not telling them about anything she had dreamed about, since she could not believe that. Maybe it was luck? A daja vu thing that went on? Maybe that was why she recognised their faces, and now that she thought about it, their names too. She had heard them speak... no Aliisa, she thought then, you did not hear anything, you cannot hover or do anything like that. For that is not possible, she thought stern to herself.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimeza nov 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Evas
'I was not like what?' the girl asked, sounding a bit confused by Evas' words. All four of them fell quiet for a moment. 'You don't know?' Evas asked, a bit surprised.
'Excuse me, but what the hell are you talking about? What are my eyes doing?!' she asked, giving answer to Evas' question. 'Great work, Evas,' Aswin said. Before Evas could sneer something in return, Kayleigh held up her hand. 'Just- stop it,' she said. 'Aswin, maybe it's better if you and Léon leave for a moment. The girl's probably freaking out already, and Evas and I can handle it alone.' Aswin walked towards the door, albeit reluctantly. 'And don't  tell Clemence yet. I will report this when we know what exactly has happened,' she added. Aswin opened his mouth to protest, but Léon grabbed him by the sleeve and dragged him out of the room. When the door closed, Evas breathed out in relief. 'Thanks,' he muttered towards Kayleigh.
When Evas looked at the girl again, her eyes seemed to glow an even brighter red. Hmm. Red was never a good sign.
Just as he wondered if they needed to do something about it, the girl closed her eyes. When she opened them again, her eyes had stopped glowing.
Evas had never heard of an adult warlock who couldn't control her own powers before. He sat down on the bed next to the girl, sighing loudly. Great. So he hadn't just brought in a normal human girl - which would've been bad already - but a warlock one.
'Just…who are you people?' she asked, which made him look up again in surprisement. She didn't already notice they were shadowhunters?
Did she even know she was a warlock? Kayleigh seemed to realise the same thing, since she looked at Evas for help.
Since he didn't know how to answer the question without the answer resulting in the girl freaked out, he decided to avoid it. 'I brought you here,' he said, though she'd probably already figured that out.
'His name is Evas,' Kayleigh said, taking over the whole explaining thing. Fortunately, because Evas wasn't the best when it came to explaining. 'I'm Kayleigh. You don't have to panick, we just want to help you while figuring some things out.'
While Kayleigh talked, Evas kicked out his shoes and pulled up his legs, folding them in what looked like a very uncomfortable way. After that he grabbed a book from the shelf between the two beds - he always had books lying everywhere in the Institute - and started reading.
'Evas told me what happened, are y- Evas! Goddamn, you can be such a-,' Kayleigh didn't finish the sentence, but Evas had some idea about what she wanted to say, so he put down his book.
'Evas is really sorry for coming over as impolite,' she said to the girl. 'What I meant to ask was if you're okay,' she added. 'Do you want something to eat or drink? I find chocolate very appropriate for these sort of things,' she said. 'I'll get you some,' she then said, before Aliisa could answer. Kayleigh went out the room, leaving Evas with the girl.

He looked at her, a bit at unease. After a few seconds he scraped his throat. 'I'm sorry for shouting at you,' he said, so muffled it was almost intelligible.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimeza nov 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Aliisa
'
the woman told two of the men to go, do something… and to definitely not tell another person. Who this other person was? Aliisa did not knew. She probably wouldn’t want to know either. So two left, two remained. The girl, who she already knew to be Kayleigh and the stranger called Evas. Strange name, she thought. But it was not her business, though Aliisa decided at that very moment that she never, ever, if she had a child would call him Evas.
'I'm Kayleigh. You don't have to panic, we just want to help you while figuring some things out.' The woman told her. Of course Aliisa knew she was called that, but the two of them did not need to know that themselves, they did not need to know about her weird hovering dreams lately. She wanted to ask about the things. what did they need to find out. Why had they looked at her as if she was stupid or insane? But that question got stuck in her throat when she saw the stranger, Evas.. he is called Evas, took of his shoes. He sat down in an... interesting position and started to read. Yes, no wait what?! He just wanted to read, in the middle of all this? It seemed like Kayleigh was not fond of that idea either. 'Evas told me what happened, are y- Evas! Goddamn, you can be such a-,' the woman started. And like he knew what she was going to say, he lay down the book. 'Evas is really sorry for coming over as impolite,' she was told. 'What I meant to ask was if you're okay,' she added. For a minute there, Aliisa thought about that very question. Was she okay? Was she even feeling okay. Wait a minute, it was strange because she did feel like there was nothing wrong anymore. Strange, because about an hour ago she had been crying her heart out. “I am fine, thank you.” She heard herself say without a second thought. 'Do you want something to eat or drink? I find chocolate very appropriate for these sort of things,' she said. 'I'll get you some,' she then said. Aliisa had opened her mouth already but Kayleigh went out the room, leaving her with that stranger alone.
'I'm sorry for shouting at you,' he said, after a time of uncomfortable silence between them. She did not even care about what he was saying, for she felt light again. Light like an... o shit no! NO! Not again? Normally it would take days before that feeling came again. “It is okay. I am sorry for acting like a bitch earlier.” She told him, trying to keep the small amount of panic out of her voice.
Then, she felt it happen. The tinkle in her fingertips and toes. She tried to say something. Her mouth opened but no sound came out and then she found herself, laying on the bed again. O fuck, she thought again, very pissed of right now. It was not like she asked for it. So she sat down, looked at herself, trying to like... like uhm... command herself to go back in? Go back, she thought to herself. But after several times, she just got angry, grabbed the book from the bed and tossed it away. She could not be heard, but the book definitely moved.

After a few minutes, she got back into her body again, feeling nauseous like earlier. Again she felt the weird pain leave her body again and by the looks of the others she could figure out that her eyes were glowing again as well. O that was great now. “So....” she started unsure, “Can I go no?” not that she had anywhere to be but this was just too damn awkward.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimeza nov 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Evas
'It is okay. I am sorry for acting like a bitch earlier,' she told him. It could've been his imagination, but her voice seemed to sound a bit ... off. He frowned and looked at her a bit more closely. She opened her mouth, but before she could say anything, it seemed she'd lost consciousness again. 'Does this have to happen when I'm the only one around?' he mumbled, though he was a bit worried now. It wasn't normal to pass out this quickly, right? It couldn't be. 
Evas stood up from the bed with the intention to look if the girl was wounded somewhere, when suddenly his book flew from the bed, hitting the wall. He stopped walking, not moving a single muscle in his body, until he slowly looked from the book to the girl.
Well, at least he could be certain now she was no human, since the only explanation for his book flying through the room was that she'd done it somehow. He'd read about it; warlocks being able to leave their body.
He breathed out, forcing himself to stay calm. He couldn't say he was the type that was careful of his books, but he certainly didn't throw them around the room. He walked to the place his book had dropped and picked it up. When he saw the broken spine, he stared at it, horrified. 
'So,' he heard the girl say and he slowly turned around. 'Can I go now?' He looked at her as if she was crazy. 'You broke the spine,' he said, speaking slowly, trying to keep control of his emotions. It took him all he had to not start yelling again, and he counted at least to 55 before he trusted himself to speak again. 'You threw it,' he said, holding the book up for her to see. 'I know you did.'
He touched the spine and then lay the book back on the shelf, carefully. Do not shout, he thought to himself. 'It seems to me you have no idea of what you are,' he said, forcing himself to forget about the book. 'So I'm not sure if it's such a good idea to drop you back in the town and let you figure it out yourself.' He sat down on the bed again, folding his legs back into his earlier position. 'Besides,' he added. 'We still need you to tell about what you saw.' 
Just as he said that, Kayleigh came back into the room. She looked at Evas, not seeming to notice how much effort it took him to stay as calm as he did. 'Here,' she said to Aliisa, handing her a small plate with some chocolate. 'Dark chocolate was the only thing left, since some people refuse to do grocery shopping-,' she looked at Evas, who acted as if he didn't notice, '-so I hope you like it.' She sat down on the end of Aliisa's bed and brushed her long hair out of her face. 'I hate to- but I need you to ask about what you saw,' she said carefully, after a small pause. 'Evas told me you'd said something about a torn body,' she added, looking at Aliisa, waiting for her to tell. 
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimeza nov 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Aliisa

She had seen him getting up before she woke. She had seen the horrified look on his face when he saw the book. When she had asked him if she could go, he just stared a second, then he looked again. “You broke the spine.” He told her, with a tone in his voice as if it was terribly hard to keep his emotions under any control at all. “I am so sorry about that.” She said to him, after he told her she had done that. She now kind off believed it, for she was certainly not dreaming or anything like that. 'It seems to me you have no idea of what you are,' he said to her, not talking about the book anymore in any way. 'So I'm not sure if it's such a good idea to drop you back in the town and let you figure it out yourself.' She saw him sitting down again, like the way he had sat before.
'Besides,' he added. 'We still need you to tell about what you saw.'
she looked at him, a little bit unsecure now. She just wanted to go, it did not feel right her for her. Definitely not after the way he had reacted about the whole book thing. “I am really sorry about your book..” she started, when the woman came in again, carrying a plate with chocolate. 'Here,' the woman said to her, handing her a small plate with some chocolate. 'Dark chocolate was the only thing left, since some people refuse to do grocery shopping-,' she looked at Evas, who acted as if he didn't notice, '-so I hope you like it.' And then she sat down on the bed. “Not a problem. I actually like dark chocolate out of all. Thank you.” She said to Kayleigh, saying nothing about what had happened, her eyes had stopped glowing when she had come in, so Aliisa saw no need for that.
'I hate to- but I need you to ask about what you saw,' she said then, carefully, after a small pause. 'Evas told me you'd said something about a torn body,'
A shiver went through her body but that was the only thing. It seemed like the horror and fear had left her. She now heard herself talking, almost emotionless about what had happened. “I was staying at my grandmother’s for a while. Just got back from the market and I saw the door was out of place. So i went in, blood and mess everywhere, broken glass and pottery in the living room, a trace of blood on the wall. So i followed it, got to the kitchen and there I saw her, hanging by her feet. Her throat was slit open and her blood just dripped out of the wound, her eyes were dead by then. So I got sick, left the house in a blur and then the stranger.. uhm.. i uh... Evas found me. That’s all, from there he knows exactly what I know.” She said.
She almost scared herself by sounding the way she did. She had cared about that woman, she had lived with her. Why was it now all of a sudden that she seemed to don’t care even a bit. But she still did, it was just crammed away in a corner of her head and heart, so it would not stand in her way. “You were talking about a demon earlier... “she said, not believing the words that came out of her mouth next, “I want to help you kill it.”
It was almost like it was not entirely her, but it was. It was just a part that had been kept away from her since she was young, maybe when her grandmother died and when she acknowledged that she was not dreaming... that part had shown itself now, maybe taken over a little. You know you have too, for her, a small voice in her head told her.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimeza nov 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Evas
'I am so sorry about that,' the girl said e he told her she'd broken the spine. Evas seemed a bit surprised at that, since she sounded like she meant it. Most people would ridicule him for the fact he liked reading, so he wasn't used to it.
As he sat down, he noticed the look in her eyes. God, why was he so bad at socializing with new people? 'I am really sorry about your book-,' she started, and luckily at that moment Kayleigh came back. She was way better at the whole reassuring-thing.
'Not a problem,' the girl replied as Kayleigh explained dark chocolate was the only one left. 'I actually like dark chocolate out of all. Thank you,' she told Kayleigh, saying just the right things. Kayleigh always complained to people when they said they preferred milk chocolate, saying it was more sugar than chocolate. Evas looked at the small plate, knowing Kayleigh would probably slap him if he tried to steal some chocolate, so he kept his hands resting in his lap.
Evas' eyes narrowed as he saw the shiver going through Aliisa's body as Kayleigh asked her about what had happened.
'I was staying at my grandmother's for a while. Just got back from the market and I saw the door was out of place. So I went in, blood and mess everywhere, broken glass and pottery in the living room, a trace of blood on the wall. So I followed it, got to the kitchen and there I saw her, hanging by her feet. Her throat was slit open and her blood just dripped out of the wound, her eyes dead by then. So I got sick, left the house in a blur and then the stranger.. uhm.. I uh... Evas found me. That's all, from there he knows exactly what I know.'
Evas listened to the story, and though he couldn't have known, he felt bad about having shouted at her. He watched as Kayleigh lay a hand on the girl's knee, with that look of compassion in her eyes he knew all too well.
'You were talking about a demon earlier...,' the girl suddenly said. 'I want to help you kill it.'
Kayleigh and Evas both stayed silent for a few minutes, taken off guard by her sudden directness. Even more surprising was the fact that Evas was the first to speak. 'After hearing that I'm not sure it was the work of a demon after all,' he said, not seeing the point of hiding the fact that demons actually existed. She seemed like the kind that'd figure it out anyway. 'Slitting the throat like that sounds more like a sacrifice to me,' he said and glanced at Kayleigh to see if she agreed. 'We need to know more about your grandmother,' he added. 'And about rituals that involve similar killings.' 
Kayleigh looked at him, frowning. 'I'm sorry,' she said to the girl. 'Evas, to the hall?' 
Evas pursed his lips, already sensing what Kayleigh wanted to talk about. She wanted to keep the girl out of all this, probably trying to erase her mind as well. Too bad for her, as far as he knew there weren't any known ways to erase the mind of a warlock. He stood up and followed her to the hallway, passing a quick glance to the girl as he passed her. 

As soon as the door was closed, Evas placed his fist against the wall. 'I think we need to allow her to help,' he said immediately. Kayleigh opened her mouth, but Evas talked over her. 'She seems to be unfamiliar with what she can do and the least she needs is some sort of guidance. Now I know we're not really suited for something like that, but we can't figure out what has happened exactly without her help.'
Kayleigh sighed. 'Don't you think she's already seen enough?' Evas stayed silent, but his face spoke more than enough. 'Fine, I get it. If we don't include her, she'll go sneaking around on her own.' She looked him in the eyes now. 'Like you did. Okay, well, maybe you're right.' She glanced at the stairs leading to the office of Clemence. 'I'm just not sure the rest will get it as well.' Evas crossed his arms. 'They have too,' he said stubbornly, and with those words he opened the doors and walked back into the hospital room.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimezo nov 03, 2013 9:03 am

Aliisa

Ok, so the two of… whatever they were, had decided the thing that had killed her mother was no demon but that it was part of some ritual. Ok, that made sense somehow. She inhaled, trying to stay calm. They needed more information about her grandmother, at least so said the stranger.. uh.. Evas.
But before she could reply, the woman already told him to go t the hall and she was left alone, again. But there was one thing different, now she had to know everything there was said. She now recognised the feeling and made herself feel that way again. After a second she felt her fingers and toes tinkle, then she was hovering again. Wow, she really did it! So now that she was sure it had not all been her imagination, she flew through the wall and looked at them, hearing every word.
She saw Evas stand with his hand against the wall. Across him was Kayleigh. Now Evas started to talk. 'I think we need to allow her to help,' he said immediately. Kayleigh opened her mouth, but Evas talked over her. 'She seems to be unfamiliar with what she can do and the least she needs is some sort of guidance. Now I know we're not really suited for something like that, but we can't figure out what has happened exactly without her help.'
Kayleigh sighed. 'Don't you think she's already seen enough?' Evas stayed silent, but his face spoke more than enough. 'Fine, I get it. If we don't include her, she'll go sneaking around on her own.' She looked him in the eyes now. 'Like you did. Okay, well, maybe you're right.'
Huh? Aliisa thought at that moment. Like he did? What had he done and why? She asked herself. But there was no time to over think it because another name was called now, someone called Clemence. He was mentioned earlier but still she had no idea who the vague man person was. She say Kayleigh looking in a certain direction and because earlier they would not tell him, it raised more curiosity in her . 'I'm just not sure the rest will get it as well.' Evas crossed his arms. 'They have too,' he said stubbornly.
Ok, now it was time to panic. Great and all that she could go hovering around now at her own will but how in seven hells could she possibly get back into her own body right now! Evas had already opened the doors but she could not see the look on his face. So she tried. It was like she dived into her body again, luckily for her she sat straight this time, her back against whatever it was that kept her straight. So it was just a enormous sigh that sounded when he came in. Pfew, hopefully he did not suspect anything, she thought, trying to act as normal as possible. “So, who is Clemence?” She asked before she could bite her own tongue of and she looked down. Somehow ashamed and she felt really stupid. Way to go, Al, that was of course the best thing to say to NOT make it look like you spied on them.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimezo nov 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Evas
When Evas entered the room, the girl sat up right in her bed. He narrowed his eyes a little, since something about her seemed- off. She let out an enormous sigh, but apart from that she acted normally. Maybe it was just his imagination, Evas thought, just as she asked about Clemence.
He pulled up an eyebrow at her, having an idea about what she'd done, but he didn't say it out loud. Kayleigh didn't seem to have drawn the conclusion he had, yet, so he decided not to say anything about it. Every one was already freaking out about him bringing in a warlock. They didn't need to know it was a warlock who was able to leave her body as well.
'Clemence is the head of the Institute of London,' he explained, sitting down at the bed again. 'You're in the Institute right now, in case you hadn't figured that out yet,' he added after a short pause. He studied her face, thinking. 'You didn't seem to know you're a warlock,' he said, receiving a punch in the shoulder from Kayleigh. 'You don't have to be so blunt about it all, Evas,' she muttered, but Evas decided to ignore her. If he couldn't be blunt, he didn't know how else to ask it. 'Neither do you seem to know about what we are,' he added. 'So what do you know?' he asked.
He was mostly asking to stretch time, since he wasn't sure yet what he was allowed to tell her and what he should keep to himself. He knew that was something he needed to ask Clemence, and he sighed. 'You will see Clemence soon enough, by the way,' he let her know. 'Please make sure you stay as normal as possible when you do,' he added. 'If you don't, you can beg as much as you want, but you'll be probably kicked out and that'll be that,' he said.

'That means you won't be allowed to help,' he added after a few seconds of silence, making sure she got the message. Kayleigh sighed. 'Really, Evas, are you even trying?' she murmured, after which she smiled at the girl. 'He makes Clemence sound like a bitch, but I can assure you she isn't all that bad. She just has to like you,' she reassured Aliisa.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimezo nov 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Aliisa

Aliisa saw him raising an eyebrow and she smiled innocently. 'Clemence is the head of the Institute of London,' he explained to her as he sat down on the bed again. 'You're in the Institute right now, in case you hadn't figured that out yet,' he added after a short pause. She just looked at him blankly. Really, did he think she was THAT stupid? If he says that that Clemence person is the head of the institute in Londen, she could figure out herself that she was in fact in the fucking institute. He seemed to study her face, thinking. So he could think, that was a surprise, she thought sceptically. So she gave him the do-you-think-i-am-that-blonde look.
'You didn't seem to know you're a warlock,' he said, receiving a punch in the shoulder from Kayleigh, that made her laugh inside herself, though she did not show it to them, that would be to much she thought. 'You don't have to be so blunt about it all, Evas,' Kayleigh muttered, but Evas looked like he was not in the mood for her words and ignored her.. 'Neither do you seem to know about what we are,' he added. 'So what do you know?' he asked.
She looked at him, then at Kayleigh and back at Evas again. She took a deep breath and gave a very short answer. “Nothing.” She said at first. “I know nothing. Just the fact that I now understand why my childhood was a nightmare.” She said, the last sentence barely audible.

Then again there was allot of talk about the unknown Clemence person. Evas was acting like Aliisa was a child, telling her to be normal and don’t do anything out of the ordinary because otherwise she would be kicked out without a doubt. While Kayleigh seemed to be at least on good ground with the woman because she was with the; she is not all too bad thing...
How could one not be TOO bad? You could be a bitch, you could be horrible, you could be a real pain in the arse but when one was not too bad? That meant that that person could or could not be nice. Aliisa caught herself over thinking things again and she corrected herself by just nodding. “Ok, I’ll try. Not that i can promise anything.” She said quickly.

And so they went to see the Clemence woman, after one of the more unfamiliar men had came in and told Evas and Kayleigh that she would like to talk to them and, quoting his words, that girlthing.
So Aliisa got angry again and she tried to control herself, which seemed to be impossible. But she did, she just rose up to her feet, looking calm, but thinking about allot of painful stuff. Piece of shit, she growled in her head.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimezo nov 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Evas
She didn't seem to like the way he talked to her, but Evas ignored the way she looked at him. How was he supposed to know what she did and did not understand? She should be glad he was even explaining anything to her, since he could have left her in the dark just as easy. Was just a little appreciation really too hard? 
When he asked her what she knew already, her reply surprised him. 'Nothing,' she said. 'I know nothing. Just the fact that I now understand why my childhood was a nightmare,' he heard her say, albeit just barely. He'd expected she knew at least a little about the situation she had now found herself in. 'Well,' he said, sighing. 'We will explain most of all this when Clemence says we can,' he told her, though he wasn't sure why he even bothered. She didn't seem to like anything he'd said until now, anyway, even though without him she wouldn't even have had the chance to help find out what had happened to her grandmother. 
'Ok, I'll try,' the girl said when he told her to stop with the weird stuff when they'd go to Clemence. 'Not that I can promise anything,' she added quickly, making Evas wonder if they were doing the right thing by showing her to Clemence.
He looked up as the door opened, but centered his attention on the sheets as soon as he recognised Aswin. 'Clemence wants to see the-,' he started, and looked at the girl, '-the girlthing,' he finished his sentence. Evas looked up at that, narrowing his eyes. 'Just girl is enough, Aswin,' he said. Kayleigh nodded in agreement. 'Just because she's not human doesn't mean you can call her a thing,' she said. 'Or are you going around calling me a girlthing as well?' she asked, looking at him with piercing eyes. 'Besides, didn't I ask you not to tell Clemence?' 'Er- no- I-,' Aswin immediately stuttered, collapsing under Kayleigh's look. Evas couldn't help but smile at that, though he tried to hide it from Aswin. The girl rose up to her feet, so Evas did the same. Aswin looked at them both for a few seconds, before turning around and showing them the way to Clemence' office.
When they arrived, Aswin knocked on the door. 'Come in,' Evas recognised Clemence' voice. When they walked inside the huge office, Clemence was sitting on the chair behind her desk. She had her brown hair pulled back in a messy knot and still wore her reading glasses. She put them away when they entered, though. 'I heard you have failed miserably today at doing the groceries, Evas,' was the first thing she said. Evas immediately opened his mouth to defend himself, but stopped when he saw the barely visible smile on her face. Oh. She was just teasing. 
'Now, let's see who you've brought here.' She stood up from her chair, walking towards Aliisa. 'Aswin told me you are a warlock, is that correct?' she asked her, sounding polite. 'My name is Clemence Purcell, just Clemence for you,' she introduced herself.
Even though she didn't seem mad at all at the moment, Evas knew that as soon as the rest left, she'd show him the light of day. He already feared the tirade would at least take a whole hour. He never should've taken her to the Institute, he thought.
'He also told me why Evas decided to bring you here,' she said. 'It seems like we have ourselves a demon who has stepped over the line. Very troublesome,' she muttered, what seemed to be mostly to herself. 'Oh, and I'm very sorry for your loss, ofcourse.'
All three of the shadowhunters stayed silent. It was obvious they hadn't expected Clemence to be so polite.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimezo nov 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Aliisa

In silence she had thanked Kayleigh for saying those things to Aswin. She had also thanked Evas in silence, though she would never really thank him out loud, that was not exactly her style. What a dick, she thought again to herself, but she had found pleasure in the fact that he collapsed under Kayleigh’s gaze. She just did not like the boy at all. Calling her a thing. During the walk to that Celemence person’s office she tried to empty her mind of all the ways she would like to harm him, that was not allowed, it was not even legal, she thought to herself, taking a deep breath.
She found that she felt something when they stood in front of the closed doors of the office. Was that fear? Maybe, could be... it was not that strange. She did not know the woman, neither did she knew the three people who were with her. She knew just her names and thanks to her hovering she found out a little about them too. Her eyes fixed on Aswin for a moment but then she heard a voice say that they could come in.

When she came in she saw a woman, sitting behind a desk. Her hair looked a little messy, she had her glassed still on and allot of things in front of her. What could it be? She thought, again saying to herself that that was not her business. Aliisa was just a little curious, maybe a little to much for her own good but that had never stopped her. No, of course not. Otherwise she would have never walked into her grandmother’s home in the first place. Focus, Al, focus. She thought and she gave a faint smile.
First the woman said some things to Evas and he seemed to try and defend himself. When he found out it was a joke he relaxt a little.
'Now, let's see who you've brought here.' The woman said and Aliisa saw her stand up from her chair, coming right at her. In some way she felt a little unsecure. She did not know what to expect. What would she say? How would she react the her being, apparently, a warlock... witch?
'Aswin told me you are a warlock, is that correct?' she asked her, sounding polite. 'My name is Clemence Purcell, just Clemence for you,' she introduced herself.
Pfew, that was not THAT bad now was it? She thought to herself. “Aliisa Radcliff.” She introduced herself. Now it occurred to her that she had not even introduced herself to the other, her face rot a little but red when she figured that out. Way to go, she thought again. “And it appears so.” She said, softly.
'He also told me why Evas decided to bring you here,' Clemence said. 'It seems like we have ourselves a demon who has stepped over the line. Very troublesome,' she muttered, what seemed to be mostly to herself. 'Oh, and I'm very sorry for your loss, ofcourse.'
there was a moment of silence there, complete and very uncomfortable silence. “Thanks you.” Aliisa said then, about the whole loss thing. She did not really know what to say and so the just stared at the ground. “Lovely place you’ve got,... Clemence.” She said, thought saying the first name of a grownup like her felt really weird. “If you don’t want me to stay I understand it completely.” She said, again before she could think it through. “I mean.. I .. uh... not that I don’t think you have no hospitality but uh... well.. I uh...” she stuttered, turning more red with each word. “never mind.” She squeaked then.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimezo nov 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Evas
As soon as Clemence introduced herself, he realised the girl had never told them her name. 'Aliisa Radcliff,' she responded to the woman. 'And it appears so,' she added a little more softly. Evas scraped his throat to get Clemence' attention. 'She didn't know about it before,' he told her. 'And I think it's not the work of a demon after all,' he added. Aswin huffed, probably thinking he'd taken the girl into the Institute for nothing. Evas clenched his fists, trying to ignore him. 'The g- Aliisa told us the throat was slit open,' he explained himself. 'I think it might be some sort of sacrifice.' 'Well,' Clemence responded. 'I assume you'll do the research in our library, right?' Evas nodded, glad she still didn't sound all too mad about it all.
'Lovely place you've got... Clemence,' Aliisa said, sounding a bit unsecure. Clemence laughed at that. 'Well, thank you, girl, but it's not really mine,' she said. 'The Clave just decided to assign me the head of the Institute her in London, but they can replace me anytime they like,' she said. 'The Clave is- well, I take it Evas will explain everything to you later,' she said. Evas looked up, shocked. 'What-,' he started, but he fell silent as Clemence raised her hand. 'You have taken her here, so now she's your responsibility. It's no secret to other warlocks how we, shadowhunters, live, so you don't have to be shy about the details,' she said, and her voice betrayed she wouldn't allow any disagreements. Evas let his shoulders drop and looked at the ground. 'Fine,' he muttered. 
Clemence now looked at Aliisa again, smiling. 'I know you're probably not too psyched about it, but I can assure you Evas is not as bad as he may seem. He's actually a really nice boy, I'm sure you two'll get along eventually,' she assured the girl. Evas pursed his lips, more than a little offended by the way Clemence talked about him, but he knew it was better to not say anything, for his own sake.
'If you don't want me to stay I understand it completely,' Aliisa said. 'I mean.. I.. uh... not that I don't think you have no hospitality but uh... well.. I uh...,' she stuttered, slowly turning red. 'Never mind,' she squeaked. Evas did his best to hide his smile by looking at the ground again.
Clemence was silent for a moment, and it wasn't clear if she was mad about Aliisa's words or not. 'Well, now your grandmother died I believe you don't have a place to sleep, so you can stay here until you've found another solution,' she said. 'In return for all the information you have, of course,' she added. 'You've seen the crime scene, so you can help Evas looking through the library,' she decided. 'Kayleigh will bring you there, while I'll have a word with Evas. Aswin, I want you to handle the police,' she said. Evas felt his stomach knot and shared a quick glance with Kayleigh. 'Good luck,' she mouthed at him, before she took Aliisa's hand and took her with her, out of the room.
As soon as Aswin had left the room as well, Clemence looked at Evas with narrowed eyes. 'Now,' she said, suddenly sounding cold. 'Would you please explain to me what was going through your head, taking a strange girl into the Institute?' she asked. Evas swallowed the lump in his throat and put his hands in the pockets of his jeans. 'I'm sorry,' he mumbled. 'She mentioned a torn body and then passed out, and I thought it had something to do with a demon, so I couldn't just drop her at a hospital or something,' he started explaining. 'And I- I didn't kn- I just didn't think,' he said, looking up as Clemence paced back and forth. 'I'm sorry,' he said again. Clemence sighed. 'Well, it seems the girl is harmless. Besides, if we teach her what we know about warlocks now, she can be of help to us in the future, so you're lucky,' Clemence said.
She sat down in her chair and crossed her arms. 'You need to know you can't just take anyone with you, so I'll let you know what your punishment is when I've thought of something,' she told him. 'Now, you can go to the library. Try and be nice to that girl, she's just lost a loved one.' Evas looked up, a bit surprised - in a good way - the Talk was already over.  

'It seems Clemence rather liked you,' Kayleigh said as she walked Aliisa to the library. 'You're lucky she managed to keep her anger under the surface until you leaved,' she added. 'Poor Evas,' she sighed and shook her head. As they reached the library, she pushed open the grand doors. 'I'm sure Evas will explain to you about shadowhunters, but the most important thing is that our job is to protect the human world from demons,' she said, walking into the library. It was a huge room, at least twice the size of the office, with windows that reached from floor to ceiling. The walls were stocked with books, some looking very old and dusty, others that seemed to be brand new. A few feauteuils were spread out through the room, and in the middle stood a big table, which was covered in half opened books. Kayleigh sighed as she saw the mess and started piling them up. 'It seems that keeping things tidy is not something shadowhunters do,' she complained, fishing out some of the novels Evas had probably left there. 
Just as she had cleared out most of the table, the doors opened and Evas walked in. She looked up, surprised. 'Done already?' she asked. 'She said she still needed to come up with a punishment,' Evas mumbled. 'I'll probably be scrubbing the toilets for the rest of my live here,' he added.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimezo nov 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Aliisa

Clemence had laughed when she had said the institute was a great place. Then came an answer. 'Well, thank you, girl, but it's not really mine,' she said. 'The Clave just decided to assign me the head of the Institute her in London, but they can replace me anytime they like,' she said. 'The Clave is- well, I take it Evas will explain everything to you later,' she said.
There was a lot of talking going on there. Things about a Clave who assigned her, who the fuck was the Clave? Aliisa thought. Then came another part, maybe even more weird than the things that Clemence had said before. Evas would explain stuff to her?! Really? Couldn’t it be Kayleigh, or even the boy she hated, at least she knew what she could expect from those to but... but Evas... nooooo, she did not understand that man at all. It seemed Evas was as shocked as she did because he wanted to argue, but fell silence when the older woman lifted up her hand to keep him silenced. 'You have taken her here, so now she's your responsibility. It's no secret to other warlocks how we, shadowhunters, live, so you don't have to be shy about the details,' she said to him, and her voice betrayed she wouldn't allow any disagreements. Evas let his shoulders drop and looked at the ground. 'Fine,' he muttered.
Clemence looked at her again, smiling. 'I know you're probably not too psyched about it, but I can assure you Evas is not as bad as he may seem. He's actually a really nice boy, I'm sure you two will get along eventually,'
She wanted to give a reaction that did not really fit her physique but she decided it was better to keep her mouth shut this time. About the other thing, well... it seemed like Clemence was determined to keep her here as long as she needed, until she had another place to stay. She would give her information, she would have a roof above her head and food in her belly. Not a bad deal, she thought and.
'You've seen the crime scene, so you can help Evas looking through the library,' she decided. 'Kayleigh will bring you there, while I'll have a word with Evas. Aswin, I want you to handle the police,' she said to Aliisa and the boy she did not like that much.

Kayleigh wished Evas good luck and then took her out of the room, to what Aliisa supposed was the way to the library. She had always kept it a secret, it was one of the few she had. Her mother knew everything, always. How? Aliisa had no idea, she just hoped she would know everything to when she got out of her elderly home.
'It seems Clemence rather liked you,' Kayleigh said as they walked to the library. “You think? I felt like a complete fool in there. I bet she thinks I am one failure of a human... uh warlock... whatever..” she sighed. 'You're lucky she managed to keep her anger under the surface until you leaved,' she added. 'Poor Evas,' she sighed and shook her head. As they reached the library, Kayleigh pushed open the grand doors. 'I'm sure Evas will explain to you about shadowhunters, but the most important thing is that our job is to protect the human world from demons,'
Aliisa decided not to answer on that one as well, she had no idea at all what Kayleigh was talking about. She stopped then, looking at all the hundreds of thousands of book. Her eyes wide, her mouth open a little. When she noticed that she closed it again. All the books! This had to be some kind of heaven? She thought but shook her head and just walked after Kayleigh. She had never seen this many book in one room, not even in several room attached.
That reminded her again of the only thing she was good at, writing. She loved writing. There was already to much realty in the world in her opinion and so she always wanted to lessen that reality a little, by writing her own stories, created in her mind. She could always smell the surroundings she described, sometimes it was like she was IN the story. Maybe now she knew she was a warlock..thing.. it could perhaps really be so.

She had no idea that Evas had came into the library, or that the two were talking. She just stood there, looking at the books, running her finger across the backs, reading some of the titles.
When she discovered Evas she turned around and kept her mouth shut. She was sure he would come up with something.
Then, something came up. “There was not just the sliced throat.” She murmured, then looked at the two. “Do you have a paper and a pen or something?” she asked.
When she had that she began t draw the symbols she now remembered. Why had not she thought of those before?!
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimema nov 04, 2013 3:26 pm

(Kayleigh)//Evas
'You think?' Aliisa responded when Kayleigh told her Clemence had seemed to like her. 'I felt like a complete fool in there. I bet she thinks I am one failure of a human... uh warlock... whatever,' she sighed. Kayleigh laughed and shook her head. 'Not at all,' she assured the girl. 'Believe me, I've known Clemence since I was a little girl. I can see it when she likes someone and when she does not,' she told her. 
When they entered the library, Aliisa seemed a bit overwhelmed by the amount of books. Kayleigh stiffled a laugh as she looked at her. 'Well, at least that's one thing you have in common with Evas,' she said.
Evas glanced quickly at the girl, who seemed to pay more attention to the library than to him. He didn't mind. He'd done the same if he would be in her place. The first time he had seen the library he had been just as amazed as she was now. 'There was not just the sliced throat,' she suddenly said, though Evas wasn't sure if she was talking to them or to herself. 'Do you have a paper and a pen or something?' she asked, now looking at them. 'Sure,' Evas replied, frowning as he handed her a pen and a blocnote that lay on the table. He and Kayleigh both stayed silent as she started drawing things- things that seemes all too familiar, Evas thought. He stepped closer and looked over her shoulder at the paper. 'Those are-,' he started, '-they look like runes,' he said, not really believing it himself.  He looked at Kayleigh, who still studied the drawings Aliisa had made. 'I don't recognise them, though,' she mumbled, looking up. 'Get the Gray Book,' she said, but Evas had already walked to the right shelf and grabbed their copy. He dropped it on the table and starting browing furiously, still not believing Aliisa had seen runes. 'Are you sure that was what you saw?' he asked, without taking his eyes from the pages. If there really had been runes, that meant it really had nothing to do with a demon- it would mean that the murder was the work of one of their own. 
'It's not in here,' Evas said after having looked at every single page, and he closed the book. 
He stared at Aliisa's drawing for a few minutes long before he spoke again. 'We should look at previous crimes comitted by shadowhunters,' he decided. 'And we should search for rituals that involve sacrifices like this one,' he added, thinking out loud. He looked at Aliisa. 'I need your help with that last one, since you've seen it,' he said. Kayleigh layed her hands on the table. 'Well, I'd want to help, but someone needs to do the groceries,' she said. Evas scraped his throat and looked away. 'Yeah, sorry 'bout that,' he muttered, not making eye contact. 'It's okay,' Kayleigh said after a short pause, with a smile on her face that immediately warned Evas. 'Because you will prepare dinner tonight.'
After having said that, Kayleigh turned around and walked out of the room, before Evas could protest. 
Evas sighed and ran a hand through his hair, looking at the now closed doors. 'Well,' he said, a bit uncomfortable now he was alone with Aliisa. 'We should get started, then,' he told her, with what sounded a bit like excitement in his voice. Not that he enjoyed the fact that someone had been murdered, or that it might have been done by a shadowhunter. Evas just liked doing research. In fact, he almost liked anything as long as it involved books. 
'I'll give you some books that might say anything about sacrificing, and I'll look at the crimes, since you'll probably won't understand half of what is said in those articles anyway,' he said, mostly to himself as he walked to another bookshelf. As he started piling up books on his arm, he quickly looked over his shoulder at Aliisa. 'How is your Latin?' he asked.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimedi nov 05, 2013 9:59 am

Aliisa

She was just drawing, drawing the symbols she had seen on the body and on the walls of the house. It was like she just remembered them, like she had not seen them before. Maybe it was a mind trick? It could be right? But well, she just drew along and stopped when she had every symbol drawn onto the paper in front of her.
Both Kayleigh and Evas were now looking over her shoulder to the drawings. 'Those are-,' Evas started, '-they look like runes,' he said, almost like he could not believe what he saw. Evas and Kayleigh looked at eachother.'I don't recognise them, though,' Kayleigh said to Evas, followed by; 'Get the Gray Book,'. Evas was already going though, grabbing a book from one of the shelves.
What was the grey book? Aliisa thought to herself, unable to figure it out herself.
When Evas dropped the book on the table, he opened it and Aliisa saw that the book was full of runes, different ones than she had seen at her grandmother’s home though.
He 'Are you sure that was what you saw?' he asked her then, without taking his eyes from the pages.
She looked at him and her eyes narrowed a little. “I am sure.” She just said, not wanting to offend him in one way or another, she had to keep her temper in line.
'It's not in here,' Evas said after having looked at every single page, and he closed the book.
He stared at her drawings for a few minutes long before he spoke again. 'We should look at previous crimes committed by shadowhunters,' he decided. 'And we should search for rituals that involve sacrifices like this one,' he added. Evas looked at her and said 'I need your help with that last one, since you've seen it,' he said. “That is fine with me.” She said, since she wanted to do something that made her feel at least a little bit more important than she felt right now.
Kayleigh layed her hands on the table. 'Well, I'd want to help, but someone needs to do the groceries,' she said. Evas scraped his throat and looked away. 'Yeah, sorry 'bout that,' he muttered. Aliisa smiled inside, not daring to grin at Evas, because it was kind of her fault as well.
'It's okay,' Kayleigh said after a short pause, with a smile on her face. 'Because you will prepare dinner tonight.'After having said that, Kayleigh turned around and walked out of the room.

Now Kayleigh was gone, doing whatever she had to do. Evas was just standing there for a moment. Aliisa stared at her drawings again, trying to find something. Most of those things had a meaning and sometimes it was already it the form of the symbol itself, at least that was what she learned a long time ago.
'Well,' Evas said, seeming a little off. 'We should get started, then,' he told her, with what sounded a bit like excitement in his voice.
'I'll give you some books that might say anything about sacrificing, and I'll look at the crimes, since you'll probably won't understand half of what is said in those articles anyway,' he said, mostly to himself as he walked to another bookshelf. As he started piling up books on his arm, he quickly looked over his shoulder at Aliisa. 'How is your Latin?' he asked.
“My Latin is fine, maybe a little rusty but I can manage.” She said to him. Now again distracted about the overwhelming amount of books in this library. She did not tell him that she worked in a bookshop or anything else about herself. She just wanted to see what her knowledge, maybe her feelings, told her about the symbols.
So she grabbed the books Evas gave her, sat down on the ground, she preferred the ground over a chair at any time, and started to read the books, scanning the pages with her eyes.

Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimedi nov 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Evas
'That is fine with me,' Aliisa said as he told her he needed her help with searching for the ritual in the books. 'Good,' he said.
He was mostly piling up the books about rituals that were written in English, since he already assumed she wouldn't be able to read the Latin ones. It would mean that he had to look at all those by himself, which would be a lot of work, but there weren't much people left in the world that were able to read the dead language fluently- except from shadowhunters, of course.
He stopped piling up the books as he heard her answer. 'My Latin is fine, maybe a little rusty but I can manage,' she said. He smiled, surprised. 'You, Aliisa, are a dying breed,' he told her as he started grabbing all the Latin books about rituals- which was most of the shelf, really. When he couldn't hold any more books in his arms, he layed them on the table. 'Here,' he said, handing her the one that lay on top. 'A dictionary, just in case,' he explained. She grabbed the books he had given her and sat down on the ground. Evas looked at her, surprised for what was the second time now. It seemed he had gotten her completely wrong.
He ran a hand through his hair again, a habit he had when he started work like this. At the end of a day like this one, his hair would always be a mess, pointing in every direction except for the right one. 'If you have any questions, feel free to ask,' he said, as he started collecting the books he needed himself. He spread them all out on the table and grabbed the biggest chair available, so he could fold his legs in it. He sat down and pulled the blocnote that lay on the side of the table towards him, while he opened the first book with his free hand. 
After they had studied in silence for a few hours, he looked up and stretched his arms. His hair already had turned into a big mess, and he looked like some sort of hobo, with one sleeve of his shirt pulled up and only wearing one sock, which existed mostly out of holes. He groaned as he stretched his legs, which felt stiff from all the work he'd done in the weird sitting pose he liked. 
Normally by now, he'd found something, a clue about what they were looking for at the least, but now he had nothing. He rubbed his face and dropped his pen on the - completely empty - blocnote. 'Are you sure you've told everything?' he asked, what must be for the fifth time now. He looked at the huge pile of books he'd already went through and stood up, forcing himself to grab some new ones. 'I'm starving,' he muttered. He went with his index finger over all the spines of the books that were on the shelf he was looking at, as he glanced over his shoulder at Aliisa. 'Have you found anything useful?' he asked, trying not to sound too grumpy. His back felt sore and stiff and he was starving.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitimedo nov 07, 2013 11:14 am

Aliisa

She did not use the dictionary. Well, sometimes, to look up a random word she had forgotten over the years but the rest was almost a piece of cake to her. She had found some things, but they were not accurate to the circumstances. There were rituals about slaughter, which fit the state of the body. There were rituals that used some of the marks she had seen, but they had nothing to you with the way she had found the house. Those rituals were more about protection, not bound to murder or anthing.
So now, after several hours, she had decided to take a small break. Just a small one. There were already a dozen books on her left, the one she had already studied, but on her right there were much more.

Evas did not seem that lucky either. His hear looked really awful and he almost seemed desperate. “Are you sure you have told everything?” he asked her. She got up and looked at him, nodding. “yes, I am sure of it. There is nothing I have left out. But I have seen everything in a blur really, maybe we should go and look again?” she said.
He asked her if she had found anything and she shook her head, looking very tired at that moment. “No, nothing that explains the way she was killed and why the symbols were there. It does not make any sense. The symbols are mostly for protection for the user or somebody the user wants to protect. But the way she was found was more like an offering to.. something.” She said and she sighed. She just had no idea what to do anymore.
Evas said softly “I am starving.” Well, he was not the only one, so was she. Her stomach rumbled and she got up. “maybe we should get ourself something to eat. Perhaps is a break just what we need to get through the rest?’ she proposed to him.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha   Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha Icon_minitime

Our fighters... mortalinstumentsmaardanbetermuahahha
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 4Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
DynamischduoC-F :: RPG :: RPG'S-
Ga naar: