DynamischduoC-F
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Floor en Cin forum

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Vampire Academy

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Flurp
Admin

Aantal berichten : 239
Registratiedatum : 10-10-13

Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr mei 02, 2014 5:16 pm

Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Tumblr_n3tzb37dXT1qe4nyno1_500
Jarek
His enthusiasm seemed to be contagious, because after a few seconds she was grinning back at him.
When they started fighting, he had already noticed she wasn't a talker. He didn't mind it, because in a fight like this he preferred the silence. 

As soon as he noticed the scars on her back, she used his distraction to pin him to the ground. Normally he'd compliment his opponent, or say something witty, but he was still to distracted to think of any words.
"You will not speak of that, do you understand?" she said in a muffled tone. He watched her face, searching for something that would clear all of this up. He didn't find anything.
She gave him another blow, and he coughed, surprised. "Damn it, May!" He heard the teacher shout, and he rolled his head to the side to watch him. "Get up and go off. You've got other classes to attend to and I don't need more blood spilled around here," he said. Jarek finally found back his voice, and he threw her a weak grin. "Congratulations," he said. "Not many get called to the side after their second fight," he told her.
"Jarek and you will be partners from now on, since probably no one else would like to even try fight one of you," the teacher added, and Jarek's grin widened a bit, if he wanted it or not. It was nice to know he'd have a new challenge to figure out the coming few weeks.
Evanee rose, and she threw him another warning glare. Jarek stayed on the ground for a bit longer, catching his breath, and he watched her leave the gym. He wondered what was so bad about the story behind her scars that he wasn't allowed to talk about them.

The rest of the afternoon he had worked on his condition, since all the other dhampirs were already busy fighting some one, and he kept himself busy with running laps and climbing the ropes.
When the teacher called it a day, Charlie immediately walked towards him. After she had finally given up quarelling with Monique, she had practiced combat with one of the other Dhampirs. "No more practicing today, right?" She asked him, raising her eyebrows. "I mean, you already were tired, and after that fight with Evanee- Jesus, I had no idea she could fight like that. I have to admit it was a little bit cool," she said, and Jarek listened to her unstoppable stream of words while they walked towards the locker rooms. They split up, and Jarek spent a longer time than usual under the shower. 

Charlie made sure he didn't disappear back to the gym, and forced him to study in the library with her intstead. The day seemed to last forever, and Jarek was glad when they finally went to the dinner hall. He was walking behind Charlie, who was currently in a discussion with Jesse about the importance of shoelaces or something like that, when he noticed Evanee standing in a corner.
He had been wanting to sneak away from Charlie's radar to find her all day, and it seemed a little stupid that he would walk into her by chance now.
He slowed his pace a little, making sure Charlie disappeared into the dining hall, before he walked towards Evanee.
"Hi," he said, though it felt a little stupid to greet her normally like that. He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his trousers and looked at her in silence for a few moments before he said anything else. 
"Do you have time to skip dinner? I know a way to get food afterwards, and I- we need to talk," he said, hoping he sounded convincing enough for her to agree with him. 
"I thought, maybe, we could go to the gym. An answer to one of my questions for every blow?" He proposed. She hadn't looked like she wanted to talk about it this afternoon, but he did get the impression she had liked the fight, so he hoped this was a compromise she would agree to.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kaie
Admin

Aantal berichten : 271

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr mei 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 640x569_19700_Withstand_2d_fantasy_red_girl_woman_vampire_picture_image_digital_art
Evanee

she felt messed up a little. That announcement of a new errand that night was great of course but she had promised Monique to help her study and with that everything went to ruin. But then again... she did really look forward to it al and Monique would understand, she knew everything already. Evanee hid her face behind her hands and sighed, she had no choice, if she liked it or not.
Suddenly there was someone behind her and she turned around, ready to do whatever, when she saw Jarek standing there. Her eyes betrayed more than she would like and so she took a deep breath to try and calm down a little.
"Hi," he said to her and he put his hands away. For a a moment they looked at each other in silence and she cleared her throat, ready to speak. But he was first and she smiled a little at that.
"Do you have time to skip dinner? I know a way to get food afterwards, and I- we need to talk," he said. "I thought, maybe, we could go to the gym. An answer to one of my questions for every blow?" He proposed.
She looked at him, eyeing him to try and find out if he was lying or joking.
“I suppose I could. But I don’t have the whole night... things to do.” She said, knowing that it was actually kind of pathetic but hell. “If only you could hit me.” She said with a slim smile on her face. “But what do I get in return? Every time I hit you? Think about that and I’ll see you in the gym.” She said, knowing that this would actually be some kind of fortunate for her.

So a few minutes later she entered the gym. There was no one except her and for a moment she was calm. She put on the lights and stretched her limbs. She looked at the door expectantly and noticed Jarek walking through it soon enough. “You took your sweet time.” She said, trying to joke a little. She had also spoken to Monique but it had all been fine, just as she had thought it would. She was also wearing something different than in class. She could move better in a not so present shirt so her back was half visible... including the scars which he already knew of, also she wore a loose sweatpants. “So, already thought of something I can get in return when I hit you?’ she asked him as she opened her bag and got out a knife, it was a small one but still a good one. It did not leave allot of marks but just a little cut. “This time we get two answers when someone draws blood. Agreed?” she suggested. And then she was ready to go, looking at Jarek a little different than this afternoon, still a little preoccupied with the errand.
https://dynamischduoc-f.actieforum.com
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr mei 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Jarek
He had expected her to decline, so he was surprised when she didn't. "I suppose I could. But I don't have the whole night... things to do," she said, and he rose his eyebrows a little at that, though he didn't ask anything about it. "Yeah, I was planning on sleeping tonight myself, so don't worry," he said with a small grin. 
"But what do I get in return? Every time I hit you?" She asked him, and his grin widened a little. "Every time?" He repeated. "Aren't you getting a little full of yourself now?" He teased her. They agreed to meet eachother in the gym, and Evanee turned around.

Jarek had thought ahead, and guessed they would be tired afterwards, or forget the time (it wouldn't be a first for Jarek), so he had already sneaked into the kitchen and gathered some food. When he walked into the gym, a small bag slung over his shoulder, Evanee was already there. "You took your sweet time," she told him, and he smiled. "Well, someone had to get us food, right?" He asked her. "And, of course, I had to do my hair," he added jokingly, since his hair was still a mess - he had the habit to ran his hands through his hairs when he was studying.
"So, already thought of something I can get in return when I hit you?" She asked him. He dropped the bag on the ground and stretched the muscles in his back. "At first, I thought I could learn you the dance to Single Ladies, but you don't look like the type for that," he grinned. 
"I can give you some tips," he proposed after that, a little more serious. "I mean, don't get it the wrong way, you're good at fighting. But you could get even better with some help." He looked at the knife in her hand, and walked towards the small closet against the wall to get his own. "I'm sorry, I don't think I have any useful information apart from that, but you can ask me any other questions you like," he added, picking the lock with a small pin he got from his pocket, and grabbing a similar knife to that of Evanee. "If you can hit me, that is," he said, grinning again.
He stood in front of her, and she looked at him. "This time we get two answers when someone draws blood. Agreed?" She suggested. Jarek nodded. "Agreed."
"Also, I think it's fair if I start this time," he added, after which he immediately launched at her, his knife ready.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 640x569_19700_Withstand_2d_fantasy_red_girl_woman_vampire_picture_image_digital_art
Evanee

At least he agreed with her to use a knife this time, it would make it a little more interesting. Besides that he would give her information. She doubted that he could teach her something Marius had not taught her but still, this was better than nothing and it was a good warming up.
He slashed at her, trying to draw first blood at least. She did not parry the blow but stepped back and laughed. “I had expected more from my new sparring partner.” She joked and she took a step left. Evanee still felt like something or someone was watching her, but that could not be and so she tried to not care about it...which proved to be harder than she thought it would be. she slashed out herself, spinning around in the process to try and avoid a blow of his.

It was a few minutes later and they were a good match for each other. She knew things he did not and the other way around, neither of them had been able to hit the other or draw blood. It was when her attention was for a second at something else that she received a blow to her chin. It did hurt a bit but her ego was more damaged than she was. “That was a lucky shot, I was distracted.” She said to him as she felt her chin. It was still fine, not broken or anything. She smiled and looked at the window high against the ceiling. She swallowed away the panic building up when she saw a shadow up there but when she figured it had to be Marius she relaxed again. “Ask your question, Jarek. But then I think that I have to go, we’ll have to rematch this tomorrow.” She said she him, crossing her arms in front of her chest.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Jarek
She responded to his first attack by stepping back and laughing. He had to admit it was a little frustrating. "I had expected more from my new sparring partner," she said, and he gave her a wry smile. "I didn't have a warm up," he excused himself, although he was aware that it wasn't just that. It also had to do something with her skill, but he wasn't planning on admitting that out loud just yet. He wasn't that nice. 
It hadn't been a complete lie, though, and it took him some time to settle into a rythm, lashing out and dogding and spinning around her. Sometimes she managed to surprise him, and he had to adjust a little, but it didn't go unnoticed to him that sometimes he did the same to her. 
The room was silent except for their rough breathing and footsteps, until finally his fist made contact with her chin. "That was a lucky shot, I was distracted," she said immediately, and she rubbed her chin. Jarek dropped his hands and smiled. "Right," he said, not trying the least to hide the fact that he wasn't exactly convinced by that. "Of course it had nothing to do with the fact that I have trained for the past six years and you've only practiced for two months," he added dryly. 
She cast a glance at the high window, and he saw her swallow. His eyes went to the window as well, but he didn't see anything strange, so he kept quiet about it.
"Ask your question, Jarek. But then I think that I have to go, we'll have to rematch this tomorrow," she said, crossing her arms. His eyebrows went up a bit. "You want to make a habit out of this?" He asked, surprised. When he realised it might have sounded as if he didn't, he added another few words. "I mean, not that I'd mind. It would be nice to have something else than a dummy to practice with outside of classes."
Since she had said this would be the end of the fight, he sat down on the ground, dropping his knife. "I'm guessing you won't tell me where you're going if I'd ask you," he said, squinting his eyes a little when he looked at her. Not that he'd ask her even if she would answer him. If he had only one question this evening, there was something occupying a lot more space in his mind right now. 
He looked at the ground in front of his feet and rubbed the back of his neck. "The strigoi woman, you said she was gone," he said in a tone that sounded a little distant. "How do you know that? Did you- kill her?" He asked.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Evanee

"You want to make a habit out of this?" He asked, surprised after she said that there would be a rematch the nexte evening. She rolled her eyes and sighed. “Perhaps... probably.” She said, sounding a little distracted there since from the corner of her eye she could see Marius getting a little frustrated.
Jarek sat down and looked at her. "I'm guessing you won't tell me where you're going if I'd ask you," he said, squinting his eyes a little when he looked at her. She grinned and shook her head. “Not in a million years.” She answered coldly.
Still her mind was racing, hoping he would at least come up with a question soon before Marius would kill her before she could even kill that fucking strigoi she would be sent after in a few minutes. He was not a stupid man but he had his schedules and she was now messing with one, ow... she knew how he didn’t like that.
After a short while Jarek came up with a question, looking at the ground and rubbing his neck. "The strigoi woman, you said she was gone," he said in a tone that sounded a little distant. "How do you know that? Did you- kill her?" He asked her honestly. Of course she could have expected something like that. it was not like one could drop a bomb like that on someone without ever getting the question how one knew. She scuffled a little and rebounded her hair in a braid calmly. “It is that I promised you answers.” She muttered softly as she put away the knife in her bag and put that on her back. She started to walk to the door of the gym and did not look back when she answered; “Yes, I killed her. And if it pleases you she did not went easily.”

Marius was waiting for her outside, his face like a cloud of thunder, her hair standing every way and his eyes almost penetrating hers. “What were you thinking girl? It’s not like we’ve got all the bloody time in the world now, do we? Fucking moroi.” He said, the last thing actually meant for himself. He was a good enough man but he just talked to much.. mostly to himself even if someone else was there, let’s say he had a difficult time under the care of the bitch from hell.
“Sorry for that, can’t walk out of a promise.” She answered shortly and she looked around, trembling a little. “So where are we going? I think we are being watched to let’s be quick about it.” She said, starting to walk in the direction of his car. “No, we’re not taking the car. This one is close and that’s why I need you.” He said as he took a little sprint and started to walk next to her. “Listen, Eva, this one is dangerous. They did not sent him in here for a reason, he knows his stuff better than anyone. Hell, he is even better than me.” Marius said as he looked around, seeming to be a little more panicked than usually. “Any idea where I can find him?” she asked him. Then she received a reaction that she had not anticipated, he started to laugh. “He has already found you.” He said and then, suddenly, he disappeared into thin air. Leaving Evanee all on her own.

He was right, he mostly was. Even though he was crazy. She had known, she had felt, that there was someone watching her and now she knew why and who it was, well... not exactly who but something like that. there was a soft thump sound behind her when someone hit the floor. There was no other sound, no breathing or anything alike, just a frustrating and unnatural silence all around. Even the wind kept away at that moment and she felt a chill creeping up her spine.
Then there was a sound, something like a scream and she could duck away just in time. Now, in front of her, was the creature. His eyes bloodred, his skin white and dead. She swallowed away the coming up panic since she did not really had the time to get a panic attack right now. “Greetings from your father.” The creature hissed and then it attacked her again, only just before she was able to get hold on the knife.
She was swung against a tree and there was a cracking sound. Luckily for her it was not her back thought it felt quite good. She rose quickly dodging his blows one by one, trying to get to her back pack. She kicked him hard, slamming him hard against the ground as she jumped towards the bag. He grabbed her at her leg and swung her down again, the blow was so hard she lost the air in her lungs at once. Now she was struggling a bit, Marius had been right, this one was good. But what had she expected otherwise? Her father never went with a just-good-enough, he always went for the best.
The fight continued for a few minutes longer, both of them had their sets of scratches and wounds now, though his healed with a remarkable speed. She had only dodged again just to get slammed against a wooden fence. “are you ready to come with me now?” he whispered in her ear and for a moment there it seemed like everything froze. Nothing moved and she felt a calmness sweeping over her. “not really.” She answered just as softly and when she turned around she pushed her hand through his chest, burning the hole with fire. Her hand grabbed the heart and pulled it out, leaving him with a hole in his chest.
There was a shock on his face and then the body dropped, just as the heart dropped out of her hand. Evanee was breathing heavily, feeling every drop of blood leaving her body. There was no one to catch her when she fell though she knew Marius would not be far away. She welcomed the blackness that emptied her mind, at least for a little while.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Jarek
When he asked her if she was planning on making a habit out of this, she rolled her eyes, which made him smile a bit. "Perhaps... probably," she said.
When he sat down and pointed out that she wouldn't tell him where she had to go, she shook her head. "Not in a million years," she answered, and Jarek couldn't help it, but suddenly his interest piqued. He made sure to hide it though.
When he asked her the question that had been bugging him practically all day long, she seemed to postpone the answer a bit by braiding her hair first. "It is that I promised you answers," he could hear her mutter. She walked towards the door, and Jarek waited patiently. He didn't think she'd leave him without giving an answer first. "Yes, I killed her," she said when she jad almost reached the door. "And if it pleases you, she did not go easily," she added, and Jarek frowned, though she couldn't see it. Why would that please him? Why would any of it please him?
She left the gym and suddenly the room felt too silent. Jarek rose to his feet and breathed out through pursed lips, thinking about the scars on Evanee's back. He had seen those kind of scars before, but it didn't make sense.

Why would she bare the same marks as his parents?

Jarek rubbed the palms of his hands against his eyes and sighed. He was way too confused to work all of this out by himself. 
He put the knife back into the small closet, making sure it was probably closed after - he didn't want the teacher to find out he spent so much time here - and walked out of the gym. As he walked towards the exit doors, he noticed the sound of two muffled voices talking outside.
He stopped.
Was that Evanee?
He hadn't wanted to eavesdrop on her, he honestly hadn't, but now he could hear her it was so easy to just stop walking and press his ear against the wall.
The words were too muffled to understand what they were saying, but the tone was enough to make him hold his breath and listen a little more closely.
"...being watched" "..the car..is dangerous.. better.."
Jarek frowned a little. Well, he couldn't make sense of that, now could he?
Suddenly the voices stopped and it was so silent Jarek crawled a little closer to the exit doors, and now he could see Evanee standing in the distance, alone.
Whoever it was she had been talking to, he was gone now. 
He could only see part of what was going on, and suddenly the air was filled with something close to a scream and Evanee jumped backwards. She looked at something, and even though Jarek couldn't see what it was, he felt the hairs in his neck stand on end.
Her face was enough to let him know. 
She disappeared out of sight then, and he could hear a cracking sound. Jarek stayed frozen in place.
He knew what everyone thought. He was training so hard, harder than anyone else, because he wanted revenge, or because he wanted to prevent from something like it happening again, or because he wanted to protect the ones he loved and were still alive. Of course, part of that was true, he did want to protect and he did want revenge, but that was not the main reason that drove him.
The truth was, he had been terrified when it happened and he had still been terrified ever since and he tried everything he could to make that fear disappear.
And now he could hear the monster, he knew damn well what it was Evanee was fighting with, but he didn't do anything.
It was only when he could hear the sound of a body hitting the ground, and a new kind of silence after ward, that he found back the control over his muscles.
He stepped towards the doors, just in time to see Evanee collapse herself, next to the strigoi body on the ground.
Jarek stepped outside, slowly walking towards the two bodies. Their was a gaping hole in the strigoi's chest, but he could see Evanee was still breathing. He let out a breath he hadn't noticed he held before.
Well, at least now he had his answer about where her scars had come from. He figured the other voice he had heard her talking with would return, but he couldn't just leave her here could he?
Jarek stared at the strigoi. He was definitely dead, even though there hadn't been a silver stake, and somehow he found it slightly funny to know that even strigoi needed a heart. It was probably mostly anxiety that made him laugh out loud.

When his laughing had died out again, he looked around. There was no one to be seen, and it was cold, and Evanee was still lying on the ground, and he was tired and hungry, so he made a decision that probably wasn't the smartest he'd ever make. He picked Evanee up from the ground and walked back towards the dorm rooms, leaving the body of the strigoi lying there alone. Whoever had made Evanee fight him would take care of that, he decided. 

Since he knew that, despite the fact that the teachers kept insisting everyone went to bed on time, the hallway would never be really empty, he couldn't just take the regular route to Evanee's room. 
He walked to the back of the building instead, and found the hidden ladder that was kept there for- well, they were teenagers, did he really have to explain what it was used for?
He slung Evanee over his shoulder and climbed up the ladder and crawled across the rooftop. It was easier without the dead weight of an unconscious body, but he managed it anyway. It took some time before he found the right window, but after that it was quite easy to work it open and carry Evanee inside. He put her on her bed, wondering if her mysterious helper would've done the same or if she would know immediately it had been him when she woke up. 
He was too tired to really worry about that, so he left her there and crawled back over the rooftop to his own room, where he collapsed onto his bed and without thinking anything else he fell asleep.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Evanee

Slowly she woke. How did she get into her room? Marius always just brought her back to the place where she had spent her two months. She felt horrible too. Her body felt like it had felt every stone in the building. Well, that happened when she fought strigoi. ”Greetings from your father.” the strigoi had said to her. Again that chill over her back, why had her father sent someone after her? It was not to talk about normal things like moving out or something, that life had been wasted on her. While she wondered about what the meeting meant someone knocked on the door. “Eva?” Monique said hesitantly. “Evanee are you there?” she asked when Evanee could not come up with an answer. Soon her friend opened the door and she immediately walked to the bed. “Damn, that doesn’t look good. Come, let me take you through the back entrance. You need to feed.” Monique told her and Evanee felt a little overwhelmed. “I don’t feel so well...” she started, but already Monique heaved her up to her feet. “No buts’!” her friend said and she was taken away.

Some time later she had fed, her wounds had healed and she felt all knew. A shower had washed al the dirt of her body and when dressed she went out again, to attend moroi magic classes.
During the first two hours her mind was full with other things, also who and why had taken her to her room, since Marius could never have done that and in fact would never do such a thing.
“May, pay attention. Or at least pretend to pay attention.” Her teacher said to her and she was pulled out her very interesting thoughts. “Yes, sir.” She murmured.

When finally those classes were done she could go to the gym for the rest, but she did not feel quite right so she decided to pay Marius a visit instead.
She entered the room and closed the door behind her. In front of her was Marius, staring at the very dead strigoi body. “Well done, could not have done it better myself.” He mentioned when he looked at her. “But there was someone else, you were right. I was coming for you when someone else appeared and took you away. Of course I watched to make sure you got back safe.” He said really fast and she nodded. “Thank you... I think. So could you perhaps tell me who my dear saviour is?” she asked him, getting a negative answer in return. “Okay. Thank you anyway.” she said and she turned back to the door. “I will not have an errand for you any time soon... I hope. Take care!” he said and with that Evanee was out and gone, going to the garden or something. She did not really fancy the fact that someone might notice that she felt a little off today.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Jarek
He only woke when someone knocked hard on his door, and it took another few minutes for him to open his eyes. "Shut up," he growled to whoever kept knocking at the other side of the door. Of course, the knocking didn't stop at that. Jarek pulled the pillow over his head and turned on his side, pressing his face against the cold steel frame of his bed. Jesus Christ, he thought as the knocking still held on. Whoever it was, they were persistent. What time was it anyway?
"Jarek, I swear, if you don't open this door I'm coming in and I don't fucking care if your naked or not."
Of course it was Charlie. Who else could it have been?
Jarek grunted something what was supposed to be a reply, and he curled himself up on the matress. He just realised what exactly Charlie had said, when the door already opened. 
Jarek's eyes flew open, but thank god, for some reason he was still fully clothed. 
"You missed breakfast and you're missing chemistry right now as well," Charlie said, barging into his room and pulling open his closet. "I see you've fully ignored my request not to train out of classes yesterday," she said dryly, not even sounding surprised anymore.
Jarek blinked and sat up, slowly. "What- how- I missed breakfast?" He asked, confused. "And the first half hour of chemistry classes," Charlie added as she flung his uniform at his head. "I'm not even going to ask. Just make sure you put on those clothes and show some mercy to your classmates by taking a shower. You smell like hell," she said. Jarek rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and grimaced. "I feel sick," he muttered. "Yeah, well, maybe that has something to do with the fact you didn't show up at dinner last night and missed breakfast this morning," Charlie pointed out.
She did make a point. "Are you going to stand up by yourself or do I have to grab you?" she asked, watching him. "No, I can manage, thanks," he muttered, rising to his feet to prove his words. 
"Wait- don't you have to go to your classes yourself?" He said, only just realising this now. "Chemistry is boring without you anyway," Charlie muttered as a reply, grabbing his arm and dragging him towards the bathroom. 

He had felt so sleepy and confused that it wasn't until he had come out of the shower when he remembered what had happened the night before. Charlie must have noticed something had changed, because her teasing and joking had stopped and they walked towards the chemistry lab in silence. When they entered, the teacher gave them a stern look that obviously said you're too late now, go regret your decisions in detention this afternoon
"Sorry," he muttered towards Charlie, who waved his words away and sat down at her desk.

The day seemed to go way too slowly, and when they reached lunchtime Jarek practically attacked his plate. When he walked towards the gym for his classes, he didn't see Evanee, but somehow he wasn't surprised. The teacher told him to do some single exercises instead, and made sure he was kept busy.
It finally began to show that he had missed two nights of good sleep and that he had skipped so many dinners, because after practised he could barely make himself walk towards the locker room anymore. "Finally turning back into a normal human being again, Jarek?" Someone joked, and he made a noncommittal noise in response. He just wanted to sleep. Or eat some more, that would be nice as well.
When Charlie asked him if he was going to join their friends in the library, he made up some excuse about needing to go to his room. He watched her walk towards the library before he made his way to the kitchen, where he convinced one of the working staff to give him something to eat, using his most innocent smile.
It worked, and a few minutes later he was walking towards the garden with an egg sandwich.
He sat down in the grass and after a few minutes he let himself fall backwards, squinting his eyes as he looked at the sky. Maybe he would just sleep here.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 04, 2014 5:26 pm

Evanee

So if it was not Marius than who was the mystery man who had taken her back to her room. Some knew where she had her room but not everyone. Monique had said that the door had been locked when she came in so the stranger had not brought her through the door... so it had to be the window. But who the hell would drag her of all people to her own room using the bloody roof?
Evanee just could not stop wondering as she curled a little hair around her finger in the process. This was just humiliating and dangerous, very dangerous. If someone knew who was not suppose to know all of this could go very wrong.
She almost walked into one of the teachers she had been trying to avoid for some weeks but luckily for her she was not really noticed, he seemed stressed. When he was away she sighed and looked around. There was nobody there, luckily. Evanee walked towards a tree, there was this cute little wooden bench underneath it and she sat down, grabbing a book out of her bag. She simply wasn’t in the mood to attend anything, there were simply to many distractions, too many things to think about, to figure out. Again she wondered who might have followed her and seen her fight the strigoi. Then there was also the next question, what did the person hear? Nothing of their little sort of conversation or everything?

After almost half an hour Evanee could not take it anymore. She closed the book with a loud noise and put it away. After that she rose and hit the tree. Not that it had done anything wrong, she just wasn’t in the mood to be... very nice. She took a deep breath but obviously that would not do either. She looked around, trying to find anyone...anything. she had almost broken her skull over what or who had been the one to have followed her but still, no idea. Jarek could not have done that, she had left him in the gym and he would never...
Wait.
Why wouldn’t he? He could have gone out of the gym, heard her speak to Marius and then he followed her. He was the only one who knew about the dhampir/moroi chamber thing that went on over the roof. No other moroi or dhampir would ever follow her, she was not that interesting.
So now she was going to find Jarek and question him, she would even fight him if he wanted that but somehow she doubted that, it seemed like he did not have the power for it right now.

And so Evanee started to search for Jarek, the man who might have gotten her back safe or not.
Some time later she was walking around the gardens again, and there he was... sitting...or something. So she walked his way and sat next to him. “Jarek.” She said slowly as she tried to smile. She could not just kick him and accuse him of something he had not done. “So did or did you not follow me out the gym last night?’ she asked straight away.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Jarek
Even though he had planned on letting himself doze off in the sun, he ended up staring at the sky for at least half an hour straight. He was in one of those rare moods where he felt tired but didn't want to go to sleep. He had the sandwich lying on his chest, and thought about getting it out of the plastic bag. He might as well eat something if he wasn't going to fall asleep.
Jarek didn't lift his hands though, so he kept thinking about how he had to do at least something while- well, while he didn't do anything to be honest.
Just as he had finally found the will to lift his hand and grab the sandwich, he heard footsteps. "I don't want to talk," he muttered without looking, assuming it would be Charlie. Who else would find him here? 
"Jarek."
He finally rolled his head to the side to find Evanee sitting next to him in the grass. He swallowed. He didn't want to think about what had happened last night, or about what hadn't happened, but he now found that was quite a challenge when Evanee was sitting next to him. 
He turned his head back to the sky and brushed the sandwich from his chest, not hungry anymore.
He stayed silent, not sure what else to do. Did she know? Had she known it was him as soon as she woke up?
"So, did or did you not follow me out the gym last night?" She asked him. Well, that answered that then.
He wasn't sure if he would be able to lie about it, wasn't even sure if he wanted to, so instead he said: "I'm sleeping."
He kept his eyes fixed on the sky and tried to ignore the obvious presence of Evanee so close to him. 
He only managed to stay like that for ten whole seconds before he sat up straight and turned to her. "How could you do that?" He asked her, surprised by how angry he sounded. "No one goes up on their own against a strigoi, not knowingly."
Jarek frowned at her. "Not anyone who's sane anyway," he added, spitting the words out. "It's not- you can't do that," he told her, pointing a finger at her chest.
He looked away quickly after that, and grabbed his sandwich. He hadn't meant to say those words, at least not out loud. He must be more tired than he was aware of. 
He tore a piece of his sandwich with his teeth, obviously still angry, and munched on it as if it was his sworn enemy, stoically not looking at Evanee.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Evanee

"I'm sleeping." He answered. Evanee grunted and looked at the grass while he was looking at the sky. she needed an answer, she wanted an answer from him and she would get it even if it would mean that she would force the answer out of him.
For a moment there was complete silence between them as he tried to ignore her and she wanted him to answer her. She simply stared at him and tried to make him answer her over and over again. When he finally turned to her his answer was not really what she had anticipated.
"How could you do that?" He asked her, he sounded a little bit angry but she did not really blame him for that one.. "No one goes up on their own against a strigoi, not knowingly. Not anyone who's sane anyway," he added, spitting the words out. "It's not- you can't do that," he told her, pointing a finger at her chest.
She looked at him, seeming a little bored at First but she just felt horrible and she had pains in places she did not even knew she had places. “If it has escaped your notice, I am not really sane. Never have been I think, sorry to disappoint you.” She answered him and she took a deep breath.
He was obviously very angry with her. She did not really blame him for all that, she fought the things he hated and she wasn’t even a bloody dhampir. Still, she could not even explain it to him if she wanted to.
“It’s not like I ever wanted this for myself, Jarek.” She spit back at him and she looked him in the eye. “And I am sorry but I can do this and I am doing this. I have to...” she said and the words got stuck in her throat. She looked away and after a few seconds she looked at him again, flaming anger in her eyes. “Besides it is not like you can say what I can or cannot do. Damnit you prick you shouldn’t even have been there!” she said at him and in her anger she hit him in the face.

Evanee rose to her feet and looked at him. “I have to do this and damnit I killed the woman who haunted your nightmares, it’s not like it’s a bloody crime?! And I am good at it! Finally I can do something without anyone looking at me like I am some freak because nobody is ever around when I do it!” she said, being really tempting to kick him.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Jarek
She had stayed mostly silent during his short rant, which made him feel all the more angry. As he tried to let out his anger by tearing his sandwich apart, she finally seemed to react to his words.
"If it has escaped your notice," she started. "I am not really sane. Never have been I think, sorry to disappoint you." 
His anger temporarily made place for surprise at that. He swallowed the lump of bread and looked at her again.
"It's not like I ever wanted this for myself, Jarek," she spit out to him, finally growing angry in return now. He could feel the frustration bubbling back up and he dropped his sandwich on the ground, already forgotten. 
"And I am sorry but I can do this and I am doing this. I have to..," she said, but then suddenly stopped. Jarek pursed his lips, because that wasn't what he had meant. He thought.
He wasn't sure.
"Besides," she said, looking back at him, and now the anger was visible in her eyes. "-it is not like you can say what I can or cannot do. Damnit, you prick, you shouldn't even have been there!" she bursted out. He could see her hand lash out, but was too surprised to act in time. It wasn't as if she had slapped him that hard, but he could still feel the imprint of her hand burned into his cheek. 
He breahted out through his nose, eyes flashing with anger. "If I shouldn't've been there, maybe it would've been smarter of you not to leave me a few metres away from you," he said in a low voice.
Evanee rose to her feet, and after brushing the breadcrumbs from his lap, he did the same. "I have to do this and dammit I killed the woman who haunted your nightmares, it's not like it's a bloody crime!" She yelled at him.
"It's not about the bloody woman!" he bursted out, clenching his fists. "It has nothing to do with what is and what isn't in my bloody nightmares. It's about how irresponsible and reckless you are being!" He yelled back.
"I am good at it! Finally I can do something without anyone looking at me like I am some freak, because nobody is ever around when I do it!"
"So you just decide to fight fucking strigoi on your own?" He asked her, incredulously. "I thought you smarter than that, but I guess I was wrong," he scoffed. After taking a few deep breaths, he added: "There are a lot of things you can do when no one's around, and you choose to needlessly risk your life out of all things?" He asked her.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Evanee

He rose to his feet to, after having shouted at her in return. She deserved that yes, she had been acting like an insane person but hell... he had no right to be like this.
He said some things, one about her not being smart because he was only metres away and the other that she was irresponsible and reckless… also known as; nothing new here.
“Okay, first of all. I had no choice and I thought you weren’t coming out for some times. Second of all; I had my orders of our bitch from hell and third of all; I have no reason not to be risking my fucking life because I have nobody else but myself!” she said to him... well actually she almost shouted it at him but she did not really care about that stuff anyway.
So Evanee turned away, banishing the tears from behind her eyes. She was not here to cry, she had come here to figure out if he had been the one who had brought her back to her room and now she knew. He had no right to be like this and so that was that. but there was only one slightly little problem; he knew. Which meant that he would probably get in her way, which effected on her relatively quiet life.
Don’t you dare let this have any effect on you, she thought to herself, trying to get a little more sense into her head. She turned around and hit him again, this time her hand was clenched into a fist and she hit him harder than the first time. “You’ve got no right whatsoever to speak to me like that.” she hissed at him. And yes, if he would not listen to her in another way she would hit it into him or throw it on the whole being-a-moroi- stuff.
“You’re an arrogant fool you know that?” she said, trying to hit him again. “You’re being a self-centred idiot.” She added. “You’re all acting like nothing else is happening out there. My father started some sort of plan and I do feel responsible for his actions still. That doesn’t make me reckless that only makes me a damned fool myself. You’ll never understand, nobody does.”
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimema mei 05, 2014 10:32 am

Jarek
"Okay, first of all, I had no choice and I thought you weren't coming out for some times," she said, and Jarek rolled his eyes, not trying to hold his anger in anymore. "Oh, right, how inconvenient of me to not have followed up your expectations, right?" He said mockingly. "Second of all," she went on, "I had my orders of our bitch from hell and third of all, I have no reason not to be risking my fucking life because I have nobody else but myself!" she yelled.
Jarek pursed his lips and looked at her in silence for a few seconds. "That's not true," he said, suddenly very quiet. "You know that's not true. What about Monique? Are you really so stupid to believe she doesn't care for you at all?" 
She had turned away, and he was staring at her back intently, as if he could burn a hole through her by looking if he just looked angry enough.
She turned around, and surprised him a second time by suddenly hitting him. This time it did hurt, and he turned away from her, pressing his hand to the place on his jaw where she had hit him. "Jesus Christ," he hissed. "What's wrong with you?" 
He moved his jaw from left to right, trying to make the ache go away. "You've got no right whatsoever to speak to me like that," she hissed back. "You're an arrogant fool you know that?" She added. She tried to hit him again, but this time he was prepared for it, and he grabbed her by the wrist, stopping her attack midway. "Oh, I'm the arrogant fool?" He said, barking out a harsh laughter. Almost without thinking about it, his other hand clenched itself to a fist and he punched her back, hard. Immediately after, his anger disappeared and he let go of her wrist, taking a small step back. What was he doing? He had trained for years to make sure he would never hit out of anger. Strong emotions would only interfere with his fighting. Anger never helped.
"You're being a self-centered idiot. You're all acting like nothing else is happening out there. My father started some sort of plan and I do feel responsible for his actions still. That doesn't make me reckless, that only makes me a damned fool myself. You'll never understand, nobody does," she said, still sounding angry. 
He frowned at her. "And why is that, do you think?" He asked her. "Maybe people would at least try to understand if you told them," he said with a clenched jaw. He shook out his wrist and took a deep breath through his nose. "I don't care if you feel responsible for your father - which is stupid, by the way - or if you like fighting, you can't just do it alone. Not even the trained guardians try to take on strigoi on their own," he told her, a little more calmly now.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi mei 06, 2014 3:28 pm

Evanee

They had fought along for some time after his last words. She had not believed a word he said, Monique would be able to live her own life after she was gone, no more angry or disgusted looks, just her own ideas to deal with. She herself would be able to completely focused on the killing of strigoi and to find out what her father had in store for them all. She certainly did not believe that this one attack was going to be the last one. “Nobody needs to understand.” She had hissed Jarek’s way before she had left.
They had hit each other pretty well and she still felt the burning pain in her jaw for that matter. She had also told him firmly that she would do it alone and that that was final. She had stormed off after that, to return to her room.

Yes, she had felt pretty messed up after that day. For two days she did try to show up for her classes, in which she succeeded, though she did not attend her fighting classes, she was not really in the mood for such a thing. Today however that good mentality had disappeared and Evanee and Monique were lying on their back on the roof of the school. Neither of them wanted to attend their classes and because Monique was already failing her regular class and cause Evanee herself found that magical thing to be quite stupid they had decided to take the day off.
Both women had their eyes closed against the sun and they said nothing. It was a peaceful silence though, not an awkward one. Both enjoyed the sun and the fact that no person knew where they were.
The day before Monique had told her that the night she and Jarek had had their little...quarrel, that she had gone to his room, telling him that he now to was responsible for her secret and that nobody should know. she had also told him that “You need to look out for her a little when I am not around. Please.”
Of course all that wasn’t the best thing that had ever happened to Evanee but she was grateful for the care her friend showed and so she wanted to do the same by not risking her life that much... at least for as far as Monique knew about that it was. Besides, Marius had not asked her to do anything yet, neither had their headmistress from hell and so her life was relatively quiet for the time being.
Suddenly Monique turned to her stomach. “You remember the dance right? It’s tomorrow evening. Have you got a date yet?” her friend asked her, which made Evanee laugh softly and a little sarcasticly she said; “Of course I have. The men are lining up for me as I speak.”
“I don’t mean it like that, you know that.” Monique said, trying to defend herself a little and Evanee turned to her stomach too. “I know, and you know that I don’t mean it like that. it’s just that I don’t really want to go.” She said, a little shameful. “How are things going with you then? Did it work out between yourself and your new partner?’ she asked. Monique turned a little red and Evanee laughed, also giving her a little soft push. “You’re blushing! And that’s not because of the sun.” She said, “spill it.” She added.
And so Monique spilled the story about her and her new partner being attracted somehow and that he had asked her to go. Of course Evanee was glad for her but still there was this sting. She felt more alone than ever now that she knew that her friend would be okay without her.

The two women left the roof right before dinner, Monique assumed that Evanee was doing the moroi thing and she went away. But at the last moment Evanee left the dinner hall. she was not hungry anyway.
Again she went to the gardens, to find that small bench she had been sitting on so much lately. She found it soon and sat down, curling herself up a little by clenching her legs against her chest. The thought of her father made her shrink and she closed her eyes. Maybe she should go. Everyone would be at the dance so no one would notice that she was missing for at least a day. After that she would be far away and it would take them some time to at least get track of her. Marius had already asked her to join him soon so he could train her more at the ‘craft’ as he called it. Maybe she simply should... she could not stay here anyway because this would not only be her undoing but also that of her school and only friend. She sighed and for the first time in quite some time she found herself crying again, softly.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 11, 2014 12:42 am

Jarek
"Nobody needs to understand," she had hissed at him, before leaving him on his own in the gardens. He had gone there to be alone in the first place, but at that moment he had suddenly missed the people around him.

It was two days later now, and he and Charlie were lying on the roof, a bottle of wine lying between them. It was already half empty. It was kind of a tradition of them, to skip classes on the day before the annual prom. Somehow Charlie managed to find a bottle of some alcoholic beverage every year, which Jarek was grateful for.
"God, I hate boys," Charlie muttered next to him. She had an arm flung over her eyes, as if to make her sound even more dramatic. "Well," Jarek said. "That's not a very nice thing to say."
Charlie used her other arm to give him a shove against the shoulder. "Shut up, you know I'm not talking about you. Actually, I'm just talking about Isaac," she told him. Jarek turned his head. "Why?" He asked her, confused, because not a moment ago he had believed she was actually going to prom with him. 
"He said he didn't want to wear a suit," Charlie scoffed. "Oh," Jarek said, getting it now. Sort of. 
"Well, you should at least be glad you've got a date," he muttered. He could hear Charlie rolling on her side to look at him. "You've turned down at least three girls yesterday, don't give me the pout now," she said, mostly teasing. Though she did have a point.
Jarek sat up right to take a swig from the bottle of wine. "Yeah, well, did you really think I could go to the stupid dance with Isabel?" He asked her, and Charlie laughed. "Not really," she admitted.
They were quiet for some time after that, and Jarek passed the bottle to Charlie.
After she took a large swig, she looked at him again. "You should ask Evanee," she said, with which she surprised Jarek so much he actually gulped. "What?" He asked her, frowning. "Why would I- No, I don't- we're not- she doesn't-," he stammered.
"Stop talking, Jarek, you don't make sense. Here, take another sip," she said, thrusting the bottle into his hands. Because Jarek didn't know anything better to do, he followed her advice and took a large swig. "I mean, it's a little obvious you guys like each other. With the fighting and all. And don't think I didn't notice how you looked for her during every fighting class the past two days," she told him. Jarek frowned, and took another sip to keep himself from responding to that.
"We fought," he said slowly, after fighting back the urge to deny every word she said. She would know he was lying anyway. "I mean, not like the practicing kind of fights, we had a real fight," he added.
"I figured as much," Charlie said, taking the bottle of wine out of his hands so she could take a sip herself. "But still, the worst thing that could happen is her turning you down, and I can find you another bottle of wine if that happens," she promised him with a crooked grin. Jarek rolled his eyes. "You're a true friend," he said dryly.

When they reached dinner, Jarek was walking towards the gardens instead. The wine was still in his blood and he even though he wasn't drunk, he did feel more brave than he usually did.
So for some reason, he found himself looking for Evanee. He could already hear Charlie singing I told you so in his ear.
He had seen how she left Monique just before entering the dinner hall, and he was grateful for that. He wouldn't have dared walking up to her if they had been in such a crowded space.
He hoped he would find her in the gardens, just like he had done last time (although, technically, it had been Evanee that had found him then).
After walking through the gardens for a few minutes, he spotted her curled up on one of the benches not far away. He stopped walking for a moment, taking a deep breath. After that, he didn't give himself another chance to change his thoughts, and instead walked up to her.
"Hi," he said, a little more brusquely than he had planned. Nerves, probably. "You should go to-," he started, when he suddenly stopped. "Are you crying?" He asked her, surprised. This hadn't been part of his plan. 
Shit.
What was he supposed to do now? He kneeled down, a little clumsily, and hesitantly put an arm on her shoulder. "Evanee?" He asked. "Are you- are you alright?"
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimema mei 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Evanee

The young woman was completely drowned in her own thoughts. Everything that was not inside her head was shut out.
She simply started to relive things, see them over and over again until she could not bear the thought of that memory anymore and hopped over to the next one. There was the moment her father left them, when she got to school for the first time and met Monique...her only true friend in the whole world. After that came the years of pain in a rush and then there was a memory of some months ago, when she first met Jarek. Somehow it had felt good, she remembered that, but after the meeting all good was undone and all the little good she had felt was swept away.
One face after another passed before her closed eyes and when the line came to an end she started to tremble a little. On strigoi after another, looking at her, cursing her and then the last one of about two nights ago... the one that had carried news from her father.

Evanee had not even heard Jarek coming from across the back gardens. She hadn’t noticed that dinner was almost to an end either. She only looked up when she heard a voice, her vision blurred because of the tears in her eyes.
"Hi," Jarek said, yes she recognised his face somehow. His voice sounded a little off but she could not quite place the sound. Just when he started to say that she had to go somewhere he stopped, probably seeing her tears now.
"Are you crying?" He asked her, surprised. Like she would not be able to cry, she thought a little hurt. “No I am sweating from my eyes.” She replied, noticing that her own voice sounded a little broken and unsteady. He bent his knees and put a hand on her shoulder.
"Evanee?" He asked. "Are you- are you alright?"
For a moment she looked at him and quickly brushed the tears from her face. “I am totally fine.” She said, sniffing a little and wiping some tears from her nose. “There’s nothing worth mentioning.” She added quickly.
After she saw clearly again she looked at Jarek, squinting her eyes a bit when she saw his face. There was not just surprise that had been there but... had he been nervous? She thought, now a little surprised herself. “Why are you here, Jarek?” she asked him softly, her eyes left his as she looked at the ground beneath her feet. She felt just lost somehow.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 14, 2014 6:45 pm

Jarek
She only looked up when he spoke to her, and the tears were visible in her eyes and on her cheeks. Jarek felt his chest tighten a little. He had never really known how to act around people when they were crying. 
When he asked her if she was crying - okay, he had to admit the answer to that question was a little obvious - she replied with an answer that would've sounded a little harsh if it hadn't been for the unsteadiness of her voice. "No, I am sweating from my eyes." 
Jarek flashed a hesitant, quick smile. "Sorry," he muttered, not sure what to say to that.
When he asked her if she was alright, it took her a few moments to reply. She brushed the tears from her face and Jarek felt his own fingers twitch. "I am totally fine," she said, sniffing, and obviously lying. "There's nothing worth mentioning," she added. Jarek frowned at her, not sure if he had to ask further or leave it be.
When she had wiped the tears from her eyes, she looked at him again, even squinting a little. Jarek suddenly remembered why he had come to her in the first place. Oh. Oh God. Why had he even thought about asking her anyway? He was already trying to figure out how to make her forget his first few words, when she spoke. "Why are you here, Jarek?" she asked him softly. She averted her eyes, looking at the ground, and Jarek was grateful for that. Well, so far his plan to just forget about the whole stupid dance.
He ran a hand through his hair and breathed out. He remembered the empty bottle of wine, probably still lying on the roof because Charlie never bothered cleaning up anything, and wondered why suddenly the alcohol made him feel insanely insecure instead of stupid and brave. 
He was still crouched down next to her, and to stretch some time he rose to his feet and sat down next to her on the bench. "Oh, you know," he muttered, even though she obviously did not know, otherwise she wouldn't have asked him in the first place. He breathed out deeply a second time and stared at the tree on the other side of the gardens. "I was just- wondering," he started, then cleared his throat and started over. "I was wondering if you'd like to go to the dance," he said in one breath. "With me," he added.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedo mei 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Evanee

He was looking a little bit silly, at least she thought he did. She did not meet his eyes again when he started talking, right after she had asked him why he was her.
His answer was plain and simple but a little stupid and that was when she looked up at him again."Oh, you know," he muttered, even though she obviously did not know, otherwise she wouldn't have asked him in the first place.
He seemed a little stressed and she squinted her eyes a little bit more. He looked nervous, why the hell would he be nervous? She thought again. He took a deep breath and looked around him, so did she. Maybe there was something she was missing?
Once she had taken a deep breath the noticed the alcohol in the air and it was definitely not her. “It’s nice to know that you need alcohol to talk to me.” She muttered under her breath, as silently as possible.
But before she could ask him again he started to speak, thought it didn’t went that fluently. He was stuttering a little, falling over his words, seeming even more stressed or something. "I was just- wondering," he started, then cleared his throat and started over. "I was wondering if you'd like to go to the dance," he said in one breath.
She arched her eyebrows and snorted a little. She... going to a dance? Never.
"With me," he added.
That came as quite some shock. She took a deep breath, her eyes wide open as she kept her breath, not really knowing what to say. She opened her mouth to answer and then closed it again for lack of a good answer. She swallowed away the HELL! WHY DO YOU ASK THAT?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? ARE YOU INSANE?! And she took a deep breath.
She looked at Jarek but she simply did not know what to say. “You don’t know what you’re doing...” she said softly as she looked at the ground again, trying to make her mind clear again. Perhaps it would be a good idea. She could sneak out once everyone was out and that would be that... after all she owed him something for not telling anyone.
“I think...” she started, trying to think of a no, and then she changed her mind again, “You know.. Okay. I will come with you. Just don’t expect too much.” She said with a tiny smile. She rose from the bench and got her bag from the ground. “See you tomorrow evening then?” she asked him and right after that she left, feeling a little bit TOO happy about this. Maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimema mei 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Jarek
He didn't look at her as he struggled for the words, hoped that would make it a little easier. "It's nice to know that you need alcohol to talk to me," he could hear her mutter. He wasn't sure if she'd even intended for him to hear the words, but he frowned at her immediately. "I don't need alcohol to - I was with Charlie before," he said, as if that explained it all. To him, it did. He had done this so often with her - sneaking to the roof, a bottle hidden under one of their sweaters, trying to mute their nervous giggles - it felt weird to think about how not everyone knew about it. Surely by now everyone had heard them. 
He looked back to the tree in the distance again as he forced himself to blurt the words out. 
When they had left his mouth, settled into the air between them, his nerves seemed to calm immediately. It wasn't in his hand anymore now, so no reason to fret about it. He turned back towards her and watched her take in a deep, shocked breath. Okay, well, not exactly what he had been hoping for. She seemed at a loss for words for a few moments, opening her mouth and then closing it again. Jarek would've laughed if it had been someone else.
"You don't know what you're doing..," she said, looking back at the ground. Jarek rose his eyebrows at her. "I think I do. I just asked you to the dance with me," he pointed out dryly.
"I think," she started, slowly, and Jarek frowned and looked back to the tree. She was going to say no. No worries, he tried to tell himself, he could always blame the wine for this. She wouldn't know he was far from drunk, that he had only just about drank enough to take the edges off a bit.
"You know... Okay. I will come with you. Just don't expect too much," she said. It took Jarek a few seconds to realise what she had said. "Wait, what?" he asked, too surprised by her agreement to keep the words in. He looked up as she rose from the bench. "See you tomorrow evening then?" She asked him. Jarek had just about enough time to mutter an "uhm, yeah," before she left. 
He hadn't even expected or really decided he would ask Evanee to the dance, he had just done it. He certainly hadn't expected her to say yes. 
Okay.
Yeah. Okay. He was going to the dance with Evanee. Jarek surpressed the sudden urge to start giggling. He wasn't even sure if his suit still fit.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi mei 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Evanee

Evanee was in quite a mess at this moment. Luckily for her Monique was there to help her out. She had a brush sticking from her hair and somehow she had been able to make sure it was very stuck. “how the hell did you do this?!” Monique had said with a big grin on her face when she had entered the room. “Don’t you ask.” She had grunted back and she had obediently put her ass on the chair in front of the mirror while her friend was doing her magic thing. “Do you have a dress? You DO.. have one right?” Monique asked, pinching her in the meantime. Evanee started to laugh and shivered. “Don’t be like that! And yes, I have one... but i am sure it looks awful, I don’t like dresses.”

Finally the hair thing was done. Monique had already gotten her dress from her own room, so she could change and ask for evanee’s opinion. “I know you don’t like dresses. BUT... you’re amazing and I would like to have your opinion on this.” Her friend said to her with a very serious look on her face. So Evanee obeyed and nodden.
“Of course... Just, don’t judge when I ruin your beautiful makeup when my dress looks awful on me.” Evanee said with a tiny smile on her face. Suddenly she was feeling a bit nauseous and nervous. This just was not meant from her. “Don’t worry. You’ll be fine.” Monique answered her.

Some time passed again. Monique was looking gorgeous in her darkblue dress and she seemed very happy with her date. “I just hope that this all works out... I feel happy you know.” she said to Evanee while she was putting a last hand to finish her hair. The mirror was covered with a sheet, ‘so that it would be a surprise and so that you will shut up.’ Monique had said to her. And so she had nothing to say about the matter.
“So, done. Go fetch that dress of yours.” Monique said when the whole hair thing was done. So Evanee rose from the chair, mumbling something about hating parties and all, and went to the other room. She put on the dress as fast as possible and took a deep breath. The only thing Monique had to do was the corset, that would be that and she would be good to go... at least she hoped so.
When she entered the room Monique was in her friend took a breath. “Wow... Eva.. you... wow.” Her friend said and then she squinted her eyes. “It’s not like you’re wearing jeans underneath it right?” she said and Evanee shook her head. “Nope... unfortunately. Just lace me up ok?”
When finally that was done she could look into the mirror and she was shocked by her own reflection. She remembered what her mother had looked like when she was still happy... and how much she had liked to be like her, now she knew. She looked... not bad really. She had a long dress, green patterns were on the corset, the rest was black. She blinked again and shook her head. “I look ridiculous. The whole thing looks a bit Victorian... “ she said. “You look great. Trust me.” Monique answered and she put a hand on her shoulder. “Kane is almost at my room, so you wait here for Jarek and i’ll see you at the party. Alright? And don’t you dare run off.” Monique said while she walked to the door, kept it open and left softly.
Again Evanee looked into the mirror and she sat down. Her hair was all nice in some sort of braid and the makeup looked well enough, not really thick and a bit natural or something... at least that was what Monique said. This was going to be awful, why did she agree to this again? She thought to herself.

Then there was a knock on the door...
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi mei 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Jarek
Jarek stared at his reflection in the mirror, a deep frown in between his eyebrows. "Are you sure about this?" He asked, without being able to keep the edge of doubt out of his voice. He felt more nervous than he'd like to admit. It didn't even make sense; Evanee had already agreed to go with him, so technically speaking there wasn't even anything to be nervous about.
He tore his eyes away from his own image when Charlie laid a hand on his upper left arm. "Really, Jarek, stop acting like a love sick teenage girl, you look good," she assured him. Jarek pursed his lips at the comparison, but he couldn't really blame her. He was acting a bit like a love sick teenage girl. He looked back at the mirror. "It feels weird, having my hair out of my face," he muttered. As soon as Charlie had found out he had asked Evanee to the dance, she had taken the responsibility of preparing Jarek on her shoulders (after numerously having said I told you so, of course). He was glad his suit still fit perfectly, because he didn't think he would've survived shopping with her as well.
Who even know you could spent so much time doing your hair? 
Charlie had decided he should look a little chique, since this was the dance and he would already be wearing a suit, so she had used what seemed like loads of wax and gel to comb his hair back. Jarek felt dubious at first, to accostumed to his fringe always hanging slightly on his forehead, but he had to admit it didn't look as ridiculous as he thought it would.
He quickly looked at Charlie, who was wearing a long black dress with a split on the side. Of course, she didn't look the least bit nervous. Just as he was about to tell her how much he hated her, someone knocked on the door. "Oh!" Charlie broke out into a grin. "Must be Isaac. I'm leaving you alone with your insecurities from now it seems," she told him, and gave him a quick one-arm hug, grabbing her purse with the other one. "Have fun, Jarek," she said. "Yeah, you too," he replied, just as she opened the door. He didn't know Isaac that well, and he threw him a small smile as Isaac gave him a weird look. It must be a little strange to pick up your date and find out there was another guy in her bedroom. "Erm, hi," he muttered, before slipping past him through the doorway. He wanted to get out of the room before the kissing would happen, thank you very much.

He took a deep breath to calm himself as he stopped in front of the door that led to Evanee's room. He had to take two more before he managed to pull up his hand and knock on the door. "Evanee?" He asked, suddenly thinking what if this is the wrong room? It was stupid, because he knew this one was hers; he had been here before, after all.
When Evanee opened the door, he actually blinked. "Oh," he said, and immediately hated himself. Brilliant first words, Jarek. "You look-," he started, but stopped himself when he couldn't immediately find the right words to describe her. 
After a few short moments of silence, he settled on: "You look good".
He blamed his next actions on the high of the moment, because he couldn't possibly know why else he would do such a thing. He threw her a quick smile, before he leaned forwards to place a kiss on her cheek. "Let's go to the dance, shall we?" He said, and offered her his arm, because he was already in a suit with his hair combed back, so why not go for the full package.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 21, 2014 11:46 am

Evanee

She knew that it would be Jarek knocking at her door. Who else could it possibly be?
Evanee took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment. Okay, don’t be a wimp, just do it and get it over with. After tonight you won’t even be here. She thought to herself. While she walked to the door she kicked the bag a little further under her bed, nobody had to see it...

“Hi.” She said when she opened the door and she looked at Jarek. He looked quite fancy actually. He wore a suit, did he have a suit?, and his hair was all gelly and combed back. Charlie must have had a hand in that, she thought. But he didn’t really say anything.. just “oh.” And then “You look good.”
So how should she react to this? She probably looked worse than she thought and perhaps he regretted his decision to go to the dance with her. Well, all the better, that would mean that she could get out of this damned place earlier than she had thought at first.
But then something else happened... he kissed her on her cheek. What was this all about? Talking about different messages altogether, Evanee thought, thinking for a moment what Monique had said to her earlier; “first the cheek, then beyond! Muahahah”
She swapped the surprised look from her face and took his arm. “yes, sure. Why not... we’re going to hell anyway.” she said with a grin and then added fast “it’s a joke. I mean I would like to... never mind.” She said and she closed her door behind her.

She did not really speak during the walk to the grand hall where the party was held. Sometimes she got a glare but she did not know how to react and so she just kept on walking. “You know how to dance, right?” she said, because she simply didn’t know what else to say. “You know if you don’t want to stay here long you can just go. You can’t possibly want to say with me whole night.” She said, not daring to look at him. She let go of his arm when they got into the hall. “I need something to drink, do you want some too?’ she asked, though she didn’t wait for an answer and just disappeared into the crowd... this was going to be horrible, why did she ever think this was a good idea?
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Jarek
She didn't say anything at first, just looked at him as he stumbled a bit over the compliment he gave her. She only really reacted after he had pressed a kiss on her cheek, and the surprised look on her face immediately told him it was worth it. He gave her a small, crooked grin as she took his arm. "Yes, sure. Why not... we're going to hell anyway," she said with a grin, and then quickly added another few words in case he might misinterpret. "It's a joke. I mean I would like to... never mind," she said. His grin only grew wider. "Surely I'm not that bad as company for the evening?" He said, mostly teasing. He waited for her to close the door before they took off towards the grand hall. 
Evanee was silent most of the way, and he followed suit, not really minding the silence. Figuring it would be the last bit of quiet he would have this evening, he even enjoyed it. Jarek ignored the surprised or angry stares they sometimes got. As if anyone else should have a say in the matter who he asked to the dance except for himself. 
"You know how to dance, right?" Evanee said, breaking the silence between them. Jarek broke out into a wide grin. "Of course I do. Do you know how to dance?" He asked her, eyebrows raised. Not that he would mind even if she would say she didn't like dancing. He would be content with just talking this evening as well.
Jarek frowned a little at that. Where had that thought come from? He didn't dwell too long on it, though, because Evanee's next words took him so much by surprise he had already forgotten it in a few seconds.
"You know if you don't want to stay here long you can just go. You can't possibly want to stay with me the whole night," she said, without looking at him. Jarek frowned at her. "Evanee," he started, not sure what to say at first. When he made up the words in his mind, he took her by the shoulders and brought her to a stop. 
"In case you've forgotten, which seems to be the case right now, I asked you. Do you really think I'm that stupid to ask someone to the dance I don't want to spend the whole evening with?" He asked her. "Because if so, you are gravely mistaken. You won't get rid of me that easily, I can promise you that," he said, before walking on again.
When they reached the grand hall, she let go of his arm. "I need something to drink, do you want some too?" She asked him, but before he could answer she already disappeared. He let out a sigh before looking around. He wasn't even sure if she expected him to stay here, or if he could just roam around until she had got herself a drink and found him again. 
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy - Pagina 2 Icon_minitime

Vampire Academy
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 4Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
DynamischduoC-F :: RPG :: RPG'S-
Ga naar: