DynamischduoC-F
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Floor en Cin forum

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Vampire Academy

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Kaie
Admin

Aantal berichten : 271
Registratiedatum : 10-10-13

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimewo apr 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Vampire Academy 640x569_19700_Withstand_2d_fantasy_red_girl_woman_vampire_picture_image_digital_art
Evanee

She was a moroi. Not one of the very important ones but she was a moroi and it would be such a shame if her so called ‘gifts’ were wasted. O hell, like she cared.
This school, this dreadful place, seemed to be her own private little place in hell. More than often she was somewhere alone, reading or eating or doing something other moroi did not. Strangely enough, sometimes she was to be found amongst the dhampir. It was not often that a moroi liked to fight over practising power things such as fire or water or something like that.

The young woman’s name was Evanee. Her father had become strigoi when she was about five years old and her mother had taken her to st. Vladimir’s academy to, as she always said, ‘come out better than your father.’ ... well that hadn’t quite worked out so far.
Evanee grinned and shook her head at the thought of how pissed her mother would be when she found out about this. “I just can’t stand the whole idea of the-moroi-need-to-be-protected. I mean come one we are not that stupid. Teach those high born suckers how to fight and there is no system left. I really think myself as a great example for later generations.” She said to her friend Monique, who was in fact a dhampir and truly the only friend she actually had.
Monique shrugged and shook her head. “well, if it was up to me my life would be allot more normal. I am not made for this. I mean just because my dad did some good things doesn’t mean I can be like him. Really, I mean come on.. me, protecting a moroi against a fucking strigoi? No way. You see me running away screaming before you see me charging one.” The woman said. For a second the two women looked at each other and then they laughed. “This is really starting to be ridiculous.” Evanee said with a smile on her face. “I know. I know.” Monique agreed. “But it is so fun just to spill everything that comes to mind. It’s not always very practical or logical but still.. I really like moaning about stuff.” She said and Evanee nodded. “true that.” she said as she took a big gulp of mead.

Mead was the nicest thing she had ever drunk in her life. Of course there was blood but that was just food. Mead was great, mead made her laugh and a little loose, made her except her stupid situation. “Well, let’s take a fast trip down shall we? I don’t fancy walking down all those stairs.” Evanee said. She rose, put the bottle down and looked at Monique. She grinned. “See you down there.” She said and then she turned, her back towards the emptiness behind her and then she let herself fall.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://dynamischduoc-f.actieforum.com
Flurp
Admin

Aantal berichten : 239

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimewo apr 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Vampire Academy Tumblr_n3tzb37dXT1qe4nyno1_500
Jarek
"Are you sure you're-," "Again," Jarek snapped, before his friend could ask him if he needed a break. Jarek didn't want a break, he wanted to get better, he needed to. He could see the slight doubt in Charlie's eyes as she held up the cushion again, but she did it nonetheless. It was one of the many reasons Jarek liked her so much as a friend. 
After Charlie gave him a slight nod to let him know she was ready, he swirled his fist towards the cushion again. It gave a soft thud as he hit the surface, and he gave Charlie just enough time to adjust her grip before he punched again. And again. And again. 
His teacher had said his techniques were practically flawless, and he was top of the class when it came to almost any combat subject, but it still didn't feel like enough. 
When he looked at it from a distance, or at least tried to, he knew it would never be enough. He had seen his parents die at the hands of a strigoi. Jarek would probably never get over that completely. He had decided, however, that he would do all he could to be able to protect the moroi he would get assigned to. He didn't want anyone else to go through the same things he had went through, not if it was in his power to avoid such a thing. 
"Jarek, I really think you shoul-," Charlie was just in time to jump to the side, before Jarek's fist would hit her jaw. "Jesus, Jarek," she cursed, and he gave her a apologetic look. "Sorry," he said, and only then realised how out of breath he was. "I guess I- maybe I do need a break," he muttered, staring at his knuckles. They felt sore, even though he had made sure they were strapped in tight with bandages. "I don't think a break is enough, Jarek," Charlie pointed out dryly. "Really, don't you think you've done enough for today? Everyone else is probably already getting ready for dinner." Jarek's stomach immediately started rumbling when hearing the word dinner. "But I could-," he started, but Charlie held up a hand. "No, you're done for today. If you go on like this it won't take more than a few days before you work yourself so hard you get a burnout or something, and who will listen to my complaints then?" She pointed out. Jarek cracked a grin at her. "Yeah, alright, I get it. You'd miss me terribly," he said, draping his arm around her shoulders. Charlie shrugged him away, laughing. "Don't let Isabel see you touching me. Imagine how terribly jealous she'll get," she said, and Jarek grunted. "Well, all the more reason to hug you, then," he said, pulling her a little closer. "I still don't get it. I'm not even that amiable," he muttered. Charlie gave him a playful push before walking out of the gym. "It's probably because of your looks, as a girl I can tell you that personality doesn't even matter when a guy's hot," she said. Jarek fluttered his eyes at her. "Does that mean you think I'm pretty?" He asked in a girlish tone, giving her a shy smile. Charlie laughed. "No, it means I think Isabel thinks you're pretty. I still find you horrendous to look at," she assured him. "Such a wonderful friend you are," Jarek muttered, but he had a smile on his face. He liked that Charlie always seemed to sense when he needed distraction like this. 
Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimewo apr 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Vampire Academy 640x569_19700_Withstand_2d_fantasy_red_girl_woman_vampire_picture_image_digital_art
Evanee

With a soft thump sound she landed on the floor. She grinned and looked up. “That certainly looked great!” Monique yelled at her and then the woman jumped down too. Evanee caught her easy enough and together they laughed. “That was fun, but now we have to leave that behind for today. It is almost dinner time and I don’t like to be late... especially since Isabelle will be there to and I cannot stand her one bit. Really she would do better without her magical tricks and trying to live a life like normal people, I tell you that.” Evanee said to Monique.

A chill crossed her back at the thought of that slut. She hated her with every fibre in her body. Whenever she thought of her she felt a hunger she could not explain but she could never think about it long. Mostly her thoughts shifted from her to her parents. Well... her father that is. She remembered how her mother screamed when she heard about her father. She also remembered the blood and the dying words of their Dhapir. He was a very good man, he was always so good for them and he gave his own life to safe theirs. She never found out why her father had chosen that path. Of course she had asked her mother more than once but she always got the same answer “It is long past and none of your concern. You focus on your school.”
It was the most boring answer of all answers but she could not help it.

Together with Monique she went to the dining hall, unaware of her having forgotten to change clothes. There was still some dried blood on her shirt and she had not even bothered a little with her hair but she didn’t really care. When they entered the room some went quiet and looked at them. that was not just because of how Evanee looked at that moment but because, obviously, they had been talking about her family... yet again.
It was that time of the year. This year it was like 16 years ago since he died and she still remembered everything about him. His smell, his clothes, his voice and those eyes. They always stared back at her every day. She used to smile and feel a little connected to him when she thought about that, now she only felt lost and somehow confused. “Snap out of it and mind your own damned business.” Evanee hissed at a girl that stared at her. Suddenly there was this giggling and there she was... the queen bee herself, Isabelle. She was the devils offspring on the academy in Evanee’s eyes and she was a total bitch. “How much I would like to rip out her fangs myself.” She muttered at Monique. Both women grinned a little viciously as they walked by, towards the dining area and there they separated.
Flurp
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimewo apr 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Jarek
He and Charlie walked back towards the dining hall, and when they reached the doors they were almost running. "I am starving," Charlie said in her usual dramatic tone of voice. Jarek gave her a theatrical look of concern. "My poor little dove," he said, because it had been the nickname one of her ex boyfriends had given her and she had absolutely hated it. In fact, it was part of the reason why she had broken up with him. At least that was what she had told Jarek.
"Watch out, or I will have you for dinner," she growled, and Jarek laughed. "You do know that sounds like an innuendo, right?" He noted, and Charlie pulled a face. Just as she gave him a slight push to the shoulder, Isabel walked by, causing him to bump into her. 
Of course. Just his luck. 
She looked up with what was at first a pure look of annoyance, but as soon as she recognised him, she smiled. "Jarek," she purred. Jarek frowned a little. "Erm- hi," he greeted her, because even though her flirtatious remarks always made his skin crawl, he wasn't mean. Not to moroi at least, he wasn't stupid. Most of them were so rich he was sure they could hire an a whole squad of assasins to take him out if he annoyed them. 
"Have you been training?" She asked him, a little surprised. Jarek frowned. "How do you kn-," he started, but she already brushed her fingers across the little hairs in the nape of his neck, probably wet with sweat. Isabel let out a giggle when seeing his stunned face. "It's fun to see you're not always that- manly," she said. Jarek fronwed again. "I'm not manly," he said. "Hmmm, you've been kicking my ass the whole afternoon and you squashed a spider with your bare hands this morning. Yes, you are," Charlie pointed out, standing a little behind him. He gave her a murderous look. Isabel seemed to notice his friend now too, because her face changed back to annoyed. "Oh," she said. "Hi Charlie, how are you?" She asked, making it obvious with her tone of voice that she didn't care on bit how Charlie was. "Oh, I'm great. You should see Jarek in his tight shorts when he's practicing, it's wonderful," she said. "We're off to dinner now, bye!" she added, dragging Jarek along before he could assure her he did absolutely not own tight shorts. "Really, Charlie, one day I am going to kill you in your sleep," he said under his breath, which only made his friend laugh. They sat down at the table where their other friends were already enjoying their dinner, and Charlie immediately started telling about their meeting with Isabel. 
Jarek got distracted when two girls entered the dining hall. Okay, yeah, Evanee and Monique, there was no need to pretend he didn't know their names, since everyone was always talking about Evanee. It was impossible not to hear about the story of her father. Jarek felt bad for her, because at least half of the academy was speculating about the moment where she would snap and turn into a strigoi herself. Jarek himself was aware that theory was bullshit. He had seen the strigoi with his own eyes, and he didn't believe something like that could just be genetics. It was more evil than that.
He sometimes wondered if she had seen her father kill someone. It was a little weird. He wanted to talk to her badly, since not many others were able to talk about something like that, but at the same time he desperately wanted to avoid her. He feared that talking to her would only bring up unwanted memories.
Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimewo apr 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Evanee

Before she went into the separate area she looked around one more time and her eyes fixed on a man. A very attractive one but that was not it. Jarek was a dhampir. He had been through a hell to and like he had probably heard all kind of things about her, she had heard tons of things about him as well. His parents and their moroi had been killed by a strigoi. How often had her thoughts been drawn to the idea that that strigoi might have been her own father? She did not know, she simply could not tell. She knew what people thought of her, that she would turn out just like her father. Maybe that was why she tried to be so unpredictable.
“See you later? Right?” Monique said, already guessing what she was thinking. “sure, of course.” The woman answered as she went away.

Evanee went to those separate chambers. There were women and men there who, willingly for that matter, chose to be food for the moroi. So she went into one of those chambers and smiled. “hi Milly, how are you doing?” she asked the woman as she sat down.
“Hi Evanee! I am doing fine thank you. You however look horrible.” The woman said with a faint smile. “i know... troubling thoughts that’s all.” She muttered softly and she looked down. These small chambers and her own chamber were some of the only places on this bloody piece of land where she could show a little uncertainty. “It’s fine dear. Here, go ahead.” The woman said, and Evanee need not to hear that two times.

After the feeding she immediately went to her chamber to take a shower. She felt filthy and smelled like sweat and dirt all over. She was in some trouble now, at least she thought. If the school’s headmistress found one more thing that wasn’t right she would be expelled, her mother would be heartbroken and maybe more. Evanee swallowed that thought and pushed it away into this very dark corner in her mind. No, she couldn’t think that way, that wouldn’t help anyone at the moment. “I just need a shower.” She muttered to herself and she grabbed a towel and new clothes.
The shower had been reviving and she felt like new. Her skin was all clean again and she was still combing her hair while she walked through her room. Perhaps she could read a little from that book her mother had sent her earlier? It might do her good. She thought as she put the brush away and looked in the mirror.
Her long brown hair was a little curlier than it used to be but still, sometimes when she watched she could see the little five year old and hear the cries all over again. “stop that. it is ancient history... it’s over.” She said to herself, like that would convince her of anything.
She grabbed her hair together and turned away, making a braid in her hair so it wouldn’t bother her tonight. Before she left the room she grabbed her book and locked the room firmly behind her. She simply needed some alone time.

It was silent in the room. There was no one or anything to disturb her and she sighed, relieved. There were just books, allot of books. This was the old library. Nobody entered this room except when in great desperation. She was desperate and so she had found the room, to be alone for a change. She climbed upon the windowsill and opened the book. While she read a comforting feeling took hold of her and she felt the stress and anger of the day fall of her.
suddenly, after a while, there was the sound of a door opening. That door never opened unless she opened it herself. Then there was this smile and later a person. "Hello, Jarek is it?" she said.
Flurp
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimewo apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Jarek
He quickly focused his eyes on the plate filled with food in front of him, but his mind kept wandering off, mostly towards the moroi girl and his own parents. Charlie, knowing him better than most of his friends, seemed to sense he was in one of his mods again, because she made sure the conversation didn't need any input from Jarek.
He had grown hungry after the intense training, so it didn't take him long to empty his plate. "Sometimes I wonder if you're not some werewolf or something, Jarek," he heard Charlie say, and he gave her a quick smile. "Yeah, don't tell the others. Let them believe it's just my period that makes me grumpy every month," he joked. Charlie pointed her fork at him and squinted her eyes a little. "No period jokes unless you really have 'em," she warned him, not for the first time. He stood up from the bench, collecting his empty plate. "I know, I'm sorry. I'm going-," he started, but wasn't sure how to finish his sentence, since he didn't know where he would go yet. Charlie waved his words away. "Just do whatever you have to. I'll see you tomorrow morning," she said. Jarek gave her a quick, thankful smile before he dashed off. 
Because most of the others were still enjoying their dinner, it was mostly empty in the hallways. As he put his hands in the pockets of his trousers, he realised he was still wearing the clothes from training. He made a face and turned around, thinking it was probably a good idea to take a shower.

He came out of the shower, wearing fresh clothes and his still damp hair sticking to his forehead. He stretched the muscles in his back by raising his arms above his head and let out a sigh. It was one of those times where he couldn't stop thinking, and he didn't really feel like talking to anyone. He considered going to his room, but he didn't sleep alone and knowing his roommate Jesse, he was probably already there. 
So instead he walked towards the library. At this time it was probably empty, and if just sitting in silence didn't help he could always mute his thoughts by reading some dusty old book - some habit he had developed over the past few years. Sometimes it was even fun to read them; since they were practically antique, they were full of weird theories already proven wrong, or even better - forgotten knowledge.

He opened the door, expecting the room to be completely empty, and he even let out a sigh of relief - which he regretted terribly not more then two seconds later. "Hello, Jarek is it?" His eyes went to the window, where - of all people - Evanee was seated. "Oh," he said, for a moment not knowing what to do. "Erm- yeah." He frowned a little, ready to ask her how she knew his name, when he realised it probably weren't just dhampirs talking about him. After all, he knew her name as well. "You're Evanee," he said therefore, closing the door behind him and leaning against it. "I'm sorry, I thought- I didn't think anyone else would be here," he added, not sure how to hold himself. He thought about muttering some excuse and leaving again, but he didn't know any other place where he could relax a little. "Can I- do you mind if I stay here?" He asked, a little insecure.
Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimewo apr 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Evanee

He was definitely not like she had imagined him. She had thought him to be a little more arrogant, perhaps even a little distant and... angry or something. But instead of looking at her like she was scum, like most on the academy did, he actually looked a little surprised. It was like she was looking at herself while looking at Jarek, both very surprised to see one another. "Oh," he said and for a moment he looked like he didn’t know what to do with himself. "Erm- yeah. You're Evanee," he said and she nodded. “The one and only. Unless there are more but I really do doubt that.” she said before she closed her book and put it beside her on the shelf.
"I'm sorry, I thought- I didn't think anyone else would be here," Jarek told her and she shook her head firmly. “Don’t you be sorry. I am just as surprised as you are to find someone else who knows this forgotten place. Somehow it actually feels good to know that I am not the only one with such a busy mind that I have to find a place that is empty of all else.” She said to him.
Evanee let her legs dangling as she looked at him, her head a little bit tilted at his last words.
“O.. of course you can.” She said surprised and she blinked a few times. “I.. ah... Pardon me but why do you ask?” she asked him as she jumped onto the floor and cleared her throat.
“You know... I ah.... I am sorry for your parents.” She said softly as she clasped the book against her chest, as like for protection. “Not that I knew them or anything but ... sometimes you hear things and...ah.. I.. Never mind.” She added quickly and she walked past him.

For a moment she really thought about leaving but something seemed to stop her. So she stopped walking towards the door and turned around, though she did not dare to look Jarek in the eye. “I am sure you’ve heard about me.” She whispered, almost unable to hear. “Hah... everyone knows.” She added. “If it was him... I just ... I know I cannot undo what he has done. Trust me if I could I would... but because he chose his fate doesn’t mean I am like him...” she said as she looked down. What the hell was she actually trying to do?!
She did not say a words more and just disappeared into the dark hallway, almost running towards her room. Once she was there she fell apart and she started to cry, softly. Evanee sat down on the bed, pulled her legs close and embraced them with her arms. A second or so later Monique entered the room and sat down next to her. “So you two finally met then?”she asked softly as Evanee felt her warm embrace around her and the tears kept streaming over her face.
Flurp
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimewo apr 30, 2014 9:09 pm

Jarek
She seemed as surprised as he was, which made him feel a little better. "The one and only," she said, after he had recognised her as Evanee. "Unless there are more, but I really do doubt that." Jarek flashed a quick smile. He watched her close her book and put it down next to her, and wondered for the second time if he really wasn't disturbing her.
"Don't you be sorry. I am just as surprised as you are to find someone else who knows this forgotten place. Somehow it actually feels good to know that I am not the only one with such a busy mind that I have to find a place that is empty of all else," she said. He hadn't looked at it from that angle yet.
She seemed surprised when he asked her if she minded him staying. "Of course you can," she said, and even blinked. Suddenly Jarek found it hard not to start grinning. "I.. ah.. Pardon me, but why do you ask?" She asked him, and jumped from the windowsill. Jarek frowned, thinking it was obvious. "Well, you were here first, right? And I'm guessing you didn't go here to walk into friendly strangers," he said.
He wanted to add a smile to his words to make sure they didn't sound too dry, when she suddenly changed the subject. "You know," she started, and he already knew what was coming before she even had the chance of saying the rest of her sentence. He knew that tone of voice; he had heard it way too often.
"I am sorry for your parents," she said, and Jarek looked away. He still didn't know what to say to people telling him they were sorry for his loss.
She wasn't finished, however, to his surprise. "Not that I knew them or anything but.. sometimes you hear things and.. I... never mind," she said, and walked past him. Jarek stood still, not knowing how to react to her words. He could hear how she came to a stop before she reached the door, and he turned around, watching her. "I- I'm sorry for your father as well?" he said, the words sounding less secure than he had wanted them to, which made them sound as if he had felt obliged instead of as if he meant them. 
"I am sure you've heard about me," she whispered. "Hah.. everyone knows." 
Jarek suddenly realised how completely different this all was to her. Everyone talked behind her back, probably to her face as well, about when she would turn into a strigoi herself. 
They had both lost at least one of their parents, but Jarek was treated like a hero instead. He was one of the few dhampirs who had seen a strigoi, though he wished people would stop making such a fuss about it.
"If it was him... I just... I know I cannot undo what he has done. Trust me, if I could I would... but because he chose his fate doesn't mean I am like him..," she continued talking.
Jarek still didn't move, too surprised to act. "What- no, of course not. No," he said, when her words finally dawned on him. Did she really think he would blame her?
Before he could do anything more to talk the idea out of her head, she disappeared out of the room. "That was- weird," he said out loud in the now empty library room. He stared at the door, not sure what to do now. He did know, however, that just sitting here and reading old books wouldn't do.

He was walking through the hallway, feeling like some sort of hobo who had accidentally entered the white house. 
He spotted a girl walking at the end of the hallway, who raised her eyebrows until they disappeared behind her fringe when seeing him. "I'm sorry," he said, feeling even more out of place. She blinked. "Do you- know where Evanee's room is?" She blinked again. "Evanee?" She repeated, clearly not knowing what to do with this situation. "Erm- she's- end of the hallway, right there," she said, still blinking, as she pointed towards one of the doors. Jarek cracked a nervous grin and muttered a thanks before hurrying down the hallway. He wanted this to be over as soon as possible. He wasn't even sure what he was doing in the first place.
There had just been something about her face. He was probably slowly growing insane. The so-called trauma was finally catching up on him. He couldn't explain this any other way. He was walking through the hallway of the girls' dorm rooms. And he wasn't even going there to see another dhampir. He was visiting a moroi. He could already hear the rumours that would probably dominate the breakfast hall next morning. When he reached the room, it took him another few seconds to find the courage to knock. He took a quick, deep breath. "There goes," he muttered, before raising his hand and placing two rapid, short knocks on the door.
Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimedo mei 01, 2014 8:00 am

Evanee

Monique had been with her until the tears stopped flowing and she had the courage to stay alone. “You call me when you don’t feel good and I will be right here, okay?” her friend said, seeming way more concerned than was necessary. Evanee grabbed herself together and nodded. “yes, of course. But I don’t think it will happen... I’ll be fine, I think.” She said with a slim smile on her face, almost as if apologising. “Don’t you smile at me like that. You know I hate it when you do that.” Monique said before she gave her another hug and looked at the door. “Okay then. You, go to sleep. See you in the morning at breakfast.” Monique said before she quietly opened the door and sneaked out of the room, towards her own.

It was, in a weird way, kind of normal that a moroi and a dhampir met. That was mostly when both were female or male, it kind of depended on some factors. In this case Monique was her only friend and someone who came closer to family than even her mother. So Evanee had decided long ago that the headmistress should not make a fuss about this and just had to let it happen.
But another story entirely would be when a moroi and dhampir met who were NOT from the same gender. That would be a catastrophe if that would ever come out.

When Monique was out of the room Evanee sighed and shuddered a little. She always felt cold en very uncomfortable after the whole whining thing. She hated it, she could not stand herself acting like such a child but sometimes she just could not help herself. The emotions would rise to high and all would come crashing down on her like a truck.
Evanee did not sleep though and so she got out of bed again to grab her book, which lay on her desk. Suddenly there was this soft knock on her door and she looked at the entrance to her chamber somewhat surprised. Who in their right mind would knock at HER door? Especially at this hour of the day. She put the book down again and took a deep breath. Her mind was already rushing with thoughts and she even looked a little troubled. Her blue/green eyes closed for a moment when she tried to talk some sense into herself. It was probably nobody, just a girl who needed to borrow something... not that she could think of anyone, but hell.
So the woman walked towards the door and opened it. There was the great shocker coming. It was not some girl or some other moroi, not that she had expected that, but it was Jarek. What the hell had he been thinking?! Coming over her at this hour, knowing what rumours would follow if someone found out about this. So without thinking she grabbed his arm and pulled him inside.
“What were you thinking?!” she hissed, trying to find this calm place somewhere in her mind that would keep her from freaking out. “Why would you come here? Have you any idea what the rumours will be tomorrow at breakfast?” she asked him as she started to pace around in her room.
Then a silence entered her mind and she looked at him, tilting her head a little. “Why are you here actually?” she then asked him softly. Not really knowing what to do with herself she looked around, sat down and gestured at another chair.
Flurp
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimedo mei 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Jarek
It stayed silent at the other side of the door for a few seconds, before he heard someone walk closer. He could hear two girls muttering under their breath behind him, and he considered explaining to them that this was not what it looked like. He didn't though. He was clever enough to know they wouldn't even think about listening to anyone's side of the story except their own.
He looked up when the door opened, and somehow he still felt surprised when he saw Evanee's face. However, he wasn't as surprised as Evanee looked. Without saying anything, she grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside, before closing the door again.
"What were you thinking?!" She hissed, and Jarek blinked. "Why would you come here? Have you any idea what the rumours will be tomorrow at breakfast?" 
It wasn't until he heard her words that he realised it wasn't just him that would be topic of the rumours. They would just as much talk about Evanee. "Oh," he said, feeling silly. "I- sorry, I didn't think about that," he admitted. He watched her pace around the room and he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants. "Look, I'm really sorry, I didn't really think this through. I just- it was stupid, sorry," he said, not looking at her.
"Why are you here actually?" She suddenly asked, and as he looked up something about her had changed. She gestured towards a chair and he sat down, feeling a little uncomfortable.
He rubbed the palms of his hands over the farbic of his trousers as he tried to come up with a way to say what he wanted to say. "Earlier, you looked-," he hesitated a little, looking at her, "- a bit as if you blamed yourself for- you know. What happened. With my family." 
He cleared his throat, wondering how it could be that after so many years his head still felt ten pounds lighter as soon as he talked out loud about what had happened. He tried not to fidget by stuffing his hands between his knees. "I just- I wanted to tell you that it couldn't have been your father," he said slowly, trying not to think too hard about the past. "I saw the strigoi that ki- entered the house. It was a woman." He gave her a weak smile. "Besides, even if it had been your father, you shouldn't hold yourself responsible for his acts."
He didn't know what to say after that, so he just sat there in silence for a while.
Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimedo mei 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Evanee

It did not seem like it had even occurred to him that he put her in an awful position as well. Why hadn’t he anticipated this outcome?! He knew what this would do to her. She already was on dangerous grounds and now even more. This did not help her case, not at all. She had heard the girl whispering in the hallway and it had stung her. She did not look at him, she knew he felt as uncomfortable as she did, maybe even worse.
"Earlier, you looked-," he hesitated a little, looking at her, "- a bit as if you blamed yourself for- you know. What happened. With my family." He said.
Evanee doubted for a moment and she definitely did not answer his look. She tried to make up her mind a bit. Had she thought that? Of course she had. She did nothing else whenever she heard about his parents and their moroi. Never she thought about the fact that her father might NOT have done it. She was always ready for the chance to find out that it was him. Just as that she still thought that one day he might come and look for her. He was not a madman, he had just chosen his fate.
"I just- I wanted to tell you that it couldn't have been your father," he said slowly. "I saw the strigoi that ki- entered the house. It was a woman." He gave her a weak smile. "Besides, even if it had been your father, you shouldn't hold yourself responsible for his acts."
She looked at him for a moment. Her mouth opened a bit but she did not know an answer. So it had not been him? Then who was it? Did he know her? Maybe her father was still behind this. Her mind was busy trying to find all of this out but then she slapped back into the present. He said she should not hold herself responsible? “Then why do I feel responsible?” she asked weakly. She still did not look at him until she had found some strength again inside of her.
“You should go. They will be checking the rooms in a few minutes. The best and fastest way to get out of here is the window.” She said as she looked at him, rose to her feet and opened the window. “Go.” She said as she turned around and waited until he was gone.

When he had gone she stepped into her bed, put out the lights and tried to get to sleep. Still she could not find her rest and she twisted and turned in her bed, muttering words sometimes and thinking. Her dreams were so alive and at one point, suddenly, her father was there... telling her something. “I will come for you, my little jewel.” He muttered at her, with that she woke up, in sweat, Monique at the side of her bed shaking her awake.

“You’ve not had such a dream in years, Evanee. What happened?” her friend asked. The young woman did not answer straight away and looked forward. Evanee sighed and looked at her friend, a little concerned. “Nothing really. Jarek came by... but I think you already knew that.” she said, her voice a whisper.
The whole morning people at been staring at her, not as usual but in a very different way. They even whispered when they had passed, laughing softly, Evanee already knew what was happening here.
A few moments later the both of them sat down. She was wearing black, again, and did not look at anyone. Like always she felt anger around the rest of them, it seemed like she was a totally different person than when she was on her own or with Monique... or with Jarek for that matter. In some messed up way it seemed like he understood her... somehow knew what she was going through. She already saw him sitting there, with a girl called Charlie. She was a dhampir to and a good friend of Jarek, that much she knew. And there was Isabel, looking at him like a love struck teenager. She looked at him but turned away, she could not use this.
“Hi, evanee. Had a good time last night? Perhaps your bloodwhore can pay me a visit too.” Another female moroi said. That was it. Evanee rose, her fist clanged together as she looked at the woman. “You are filth Miranda.” She hissed and then she attacked her, threw her through the dining room.
Out of nowhere there was the headmistress. “Miss May! To my office immediately! You as well Mister Ventura, NOW!”
But instead of having to walk on her own Evanee was hold be her arms by two guardians. “You messed up, Eva.” One said worriedly to her and she looked at the floor. “i know.” she muttered.
Flurp
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimedo mei 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Jarek
She didn't respond to his words at first, so he kept on talking. When he told her the strigoi that had found a way into his old house had been a woman, he could see her mouth drop open. It would have been funny if he hadn't been talking about his dead family. He could almost see the thoughts passing through her mind as she tried to work out what he had just told her. Jarek didn't often talk about what had happened, so he should've known she wouldn't know this. In fact, he thought the only one he had told were the dhampirs that had saved him, the head mistress and Charlie. 
Her next words surprised him, and he wasn't able to hide it. "Then why do I feel responsible?" It took her another few minutes before she looked at him, while Jarek tried to think of what to say. Before he could find the right words, she spoke again and the moment was gone. "You should go. They will be checking the rooms in a few minutes. The best and fastest way to get out of here is the window," she told him. 
"How did you find out? You get a lot of dhampir boys entering here?" He asked, jokingly. The words had left his mouth before he could've stopped them. He bit his lip, thinking it wasn't exactly the right time for jokes. "Sorry," he muttered, before opening the window and swinging himself onto the roof.

To his surprise, he fell asleep almost immediately when he laid down in his bed. Jesse was already snoring- as usual.
He woke up the next morning a few seconds before his alarm went off, and he jumped to his feet. Jesse pulled the pillow over his head and grunted something Jarek couldn't fully hear. "You'd think you would get used to these mornings eventually," Jarek said, which earned him a pillow in his stomach. He laughed and walked towards the closet to find his clean uniform. 
Just as he was ready, Charlie knocked on his door. As soon as he opened it, she tumbled into his room. "You went to Evanee's room?" She asked incredulously. "What?" Jesse said, finally getting out of his bed. "Really, Jarek, you should hear the stories they're telling. Some girl claimed she could hear you- moan," she said, mouthing the last words. Jarek's eyebrows shot up. "What? I didn't- It wasn't like that, jesus," he said, already cursing himself for thinking no one would think anything weird of it if he'd just go to Evanee's room late in the evening. 
As he looked over his shoulder, he could see Jesse already opening his mouth to ask more questions, so he grabbed Charlie by the arm and pulled her out of the room with him. "You have some explaining to do," Charlie said in a stern voice. "I swear, it wasn't- not even one bit. I mean, I barely know her," he defended himself. "Some people would say knowing someone isn't a necessity to do the frickle frackle," Charlie pointed out, wiggling her eyebrows. Jarek felt some of the tension leave his body and he pushed her away, laughing. 

When they reached the breakfast hall, he had told her about what happened. Unfortunately, the rest of the whole academy still seemed to think he had went to her room for something involving a little less clothing, or - even worse - to whore himself out. He sat down at their usual table, and a murderous look prevented his friends from asking any questions about the rumours. Charlie would fill them in later, he hoped. He didn't even have the chance to take one bite before he saw Evanee rise to her feet from the corner of his eye. On a normal day, he wouldn't have thought anything about it, but there wasn't a chance now this was not about last night. He dropped his sandwich on his plate, forgotten, when he saw how she attacked another moroi - something like Mirana he believed. 
"Jesus christ," Charlie breathed, and Jarek already rose to his feet, thinking maybe he should do something. He didn't, though, because the headmistress had already appeared. "Miss May! To my office immediately! You as well Mister Vancura, NOW!"
"Wha- I didn't-," Jarek started, but seeing the look the headmistress gave him, stopped his protests. They wouldn't do anything good anyway. "G'luck," Charlie muttered, and Jarek walked away from his table, ignoring the people muttering behind his back. Though, he may have clenched his fist when he walked past a group of giggling moroi girls. And, well, it may have looked like a threat. 
When he reached the doors, two guardians showed up next to him, and he pursed his lips. As if he would do anything like running away, really, how much of idiots were they?
Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimedo mei 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Evanee

Miranda got up, at least as far as Evanee could see, such a shame. She looked at Jarek who did not really seemed to have a clue about what to be doing right now. Still he followed and still she was dragged up the stairs by the guardian. “Seriously, Evanee, that was the stupidest thing you could have done after the rumours. You only made them worse and you can bet that Miranda will only make things worse for you. What the hell got into you?” the guardian hissed at her.

That particular guardian was in fact her cousin, Blake. He was a great guy really, cared for her ever since she got to the academy. The head mistress wasn’t that fond of her and so he tried to soften things up for her. They both new how the woman thought about strigoi, since she had been close to Jarek’s parents and moroi.

“Get her in here and close the door, Blake. Thank you.” An icy voice said from the inside the room Evanee was standing in front of. “I cannot do anything for you. I am sorry sweetheart, there is nothing I can do. You’re on your own.” He said to her, as he pushed her into the room and closed the door behind her.
The room was barely lit, the woman kind off seemed to like the bloody irony of that. “Sit your stupid as down, Miss May.” The head mistress said to her and she did as she was told. There was an odd feeling taking over her. She had not felt like this in years, she felt horrible. She had acted out of instinct, something that many teachers had tried to get rid of. “You’ve only made things worse by attacking another Moroi, Evanee.” The woman said harshly, turning around in that turning chair of hers. The younger woman straightened herself in her chair and looked her in the eye, daring her to do something about it. “Like that is your concern.” She said.
“YES! It is my concern exactly. Because i cannot have a quarrel between two moroi lines, Evanee.” The woman said, almost spitting out her name. Evanee shrugged and looked at the window that was barred by dark curtains. “It doesn’t matter. Mine is dead anyway.” she muttered back.
The woman rose to her feet, suddenly seeming very tall hovering above her. “You are the most ungrateful and instinct driven girl I’ve ever met in my hundreds of years of life. You are not going to be the last of your line but you are going to regret your decision. You are hereby cut of from your magic classes and you’re not allowed to go and train with the dhampir. You’re going to be trained by one of my best men to help you control your rigid temper. Now get out of my sight.” The woman hissed at her, talking very slowly, causing the hair in her neck to rise. “but..” she started and then there was a blow across her face. “no... but... go. BLAKE!”

And so Evanee was dragged out of the room again, her cheek bleeding as she looked at Jarek with some sort of pain in her eyes which was definitely not from the blow. He had ruined everything, simply because he did not think it through and now he was her so called bloodwhore eventhough she had not touched him and she was even more a monster than she already was.
Blake brought her to another room, she would not be allowed to go to her room or see anyone for the coming two months. “I am sorry.” He muttered before he left. Once he had left a dark voice reverberated through the room. “I hope you’re ready to face yourself, Miss May”
Flurp
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimedo mei 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Jarek
They told him he had to wait in the small room next to the headmistress' office. He could hear the muffled sounds of Evanee and the mistress through the wall as he kept his gaze fixed on the ground. He didn't bother talking to one of the guardians. He had no idea why they had taken him to the office, and not Miranda or whatever her name was, and he didn't know them anyway.
He knew the headmistress however, better than most. Nevertheless, after all these years he still hadn't figured out if he liked her or not. She was nice to him most of the time, but it seemed to him as if she did it more out of obligement than friendliness. She had known his parents and the moroi they had worked for.
Jarek felt restless in a chair that didn't feel comfortable at all and time passed way too slow. When finally the door to the office opened, he looked up, only to see Evanee's face. Her cheek was bleeding, and his eyes immediately flashed towards the headmistress standing behind her. He considered asking what had happened, but quickly dismissed it. It wasn't as if someone would answer him.
"Mister Vancura, please enter," she said, gesturing for him to come him. He threw Evanee a hesitant look before disappearing into the office.

When he sat down in the chair opposite her, she leaned her elbows on the desk. "Jarek," she said in a warm tone. "I heard- rumours about you and miss May." She looked at him questioningly, and Jarek clenched his fists. "I'm sure most of them aren't true," he assured her. "I had walked into her earlier, and she- I just stopped by to tell her something," he said, not feeling at ease enough to say out loud what it had been about.
The head of the Academy stayed silent for a few moments before leaning back in her chair. "So you didn't-," she started, but seemed to hesitate about the last few words of her question. Jarek frowned, before realising she was asking him if the bloodwhore rumours were true. "What? No! No, I wouldn't- I would never- no. Besides, even if I had wanted to, I don't think Evanee is anything like that," he said. The woman pursed her lips. "Well, you barely know her," she pointed out.
She let out a sigh, as if all of this pained her terribly, and folded her hands. "Since you didn't actually do anything apart from entering a girl's room at night, I won't punish you too hard. I understand you normally go to the gym in your free time, so I think it will be a fair penalty to say you won't be allowed to go anywhere except your room outside of your schedule for the rest of the week," she said. 
Jarek opened his mouth in protest, but she shut him up easily by raising her hand. "Don't argue with me, Jarek. I can make your punishment a whole lot worse if you give me reason to," she warned him. Jarek closed his mouth, but made sure she knew what he thought of all this with the look in his eyes. 
The door of the office opened and he could see one of the guardians entering to bring him away, but he quickly stood up from his chair and brushed past him. "I can find the way myself, thank you very much," he snapped, not paying them any more attention after that.
It wasn't fair. He was sure there were a dozen others who sneaked into rooms at night, and he was sure the headmistress' knew that well enough herself.
Besides, wasn't he supposed to train as hard as he could? What other point was there about this whole academy?
Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimedo mei 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Evanee

The past two months had been the two hardest of her life, except for the months that she had to cope with her father ... change. That had been even harder on her.
The man had been good enough, trying to get the instinct out of her at first. But then something seemed to have triggered him and he started to train her to trust her instinct. He fought with her, put her out on nigh errands and taught her al kind of stuff about strigoi. Why? She only figured that out after the first month.

He had been talking to hell’s bitch, the head mistress. She had agreed to put her under a test, to see if she could really pull it of. Now that it seemed like she could, she was trained to do so... she was going to be trained to find, hunt down and kill strigoi. Her magic would help her allot, as would her instincts of fighting instead of running. Still, she found it hard to adjust and she found it even harder not to be able to talk with her only friend. “Friends are a distraction at this point. Live with it.” The man had said to her more than once and, unfortunately, she had.

Now the two months were over and on the outside she looked little different, on the inside however... that was a different story. She had had her fair share of action and a couple of new scars on her back, arms and legs. The strigoi had not been that kind to her, how inconvenient, but what was to be expected?
Monique was the first one to greet her after all that time and the two of them stood there for some time. “How did he treat you? Do I need to kick ass?” her friend asked. “No.” Evanee answered, laughing softly. “NO, I am fine. More than fine actually. It feels good. Perhaps this should have happened to me some time ago.” She said with a little smile. Her eyes however did not agree, carrying the images of what she had seen the last two months. “don’t you worry, let’s go.” Monique said, and she grabbed Evanee by the arm to take her... somewhere.

That night she got into her own room. It still looked the same but somehow it did not feel the same, it felt wrong, she felt wrong. She sat down on her bed, staring out of the window. It had been two months but it was like years had passed for her. She shivered and looked at her hands. She swallowed away the fear that came up inside of her. Was this how it all started? Did strigoi come from killers? Even when those who killed killed strigoi? She thought. She sighed and put her face in her hands. Don’t worry about this, this is not worth your time. You need to speak to Jarek about... that. she thought to herself.
Quickly she got redressed, yes she had had a shower, and then she went to Jarek’s chamber. She had forgotten about the fact that dhampir shared rooms.
Flurp
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimedo mei 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Jarek
It had taken him less than two whole days to decide that, no, he definitely did not like the head mistress. Yes, he still had been able to train during the lessons, but it hadn't felt like enough at all. Spending his afternoons alone in his room had never made him feel as restless as it had that week. Of course, on the last day, he had snapped when some of the less likeable dhampir guys had muttered something about him and Evanee and, well, let's just say he gave the headmistress enough reason to give him another two weeks of detention.
After two months the rumours finally had simmered down, and he had been able to spent the whole day training in the gym without being disturbed by anyone. He had taken a long shower, and was now walking back to his room. He felt tired, and was just thinking about skipping dinner and just collapsing on his bed, when he saw someone standing in the door opening of his room.
"Erm- you are- Jarek is- erm, are you- do you-," he could hear Jesse stutter, who had probably just opened the door. He frowned a little when he recognised Evanee. Someone stood at the end of the hallway, staring at the moroi standing in the hallway. When he caught Jarek's eye, he sent the boy a warning glare. He didn't feel like any more rumours being spread around, not now they had finally cooled down. "What Jesse means is, do you want to come in?" Jarek said, appearing behind Evanee. Jesse threw him a relieved glance. "Yeah, that," he muttered. Jarek walked into his room and tossed his wet towel on the desk. He acted more sure than he truly felt. Why could she possibly be here? He hadn't heard a word from her since they had both been sent to the head mistress, and he didn't know why that had suddenly changed. 
Jesse was still standing next to the door, and Jarek threw him a look. "Jesse," he said slowly. "Isn't it time for dinner?" Jesse looked at him a little confused for a few seconds, before it dawned on him. "Oh- right, yes. Okay, I'll just leave you-," he didn't finish his sentence, but dashed off into the hallway. Jarek closed the door before he said anything else. He leaned against the wall, massaging his own shoulder for a second - mostly to just give his hands something to do. 
"So," he said slowly. "I take it you've lived through your punishment then?" He asked. 
Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimedo mei 01, 2014 10:06 pm

Evanee

she had been walking down the hallway. It had been relatively quiet around here, so far she had not seen anyone yet and the people she had seen she had looked away. After two months without a trace some seemed to have grown scared of her, maybe they even should be. she pushed away that thought and she stopped at Jarek’s door. She knocked a couple of times and was about to knock another time when someone opened the door. That someone was not Jarek.
"Erm- you are- Jarek is- erm, are you- do you-," the stranger began to stutter once he saw he. Evanee sighed and felt like slapping him in the face. Then Jarek arrived, standing right behind her al of a sudden. The hair on her body rose with tension but she had to keep her mind at ease, at least for now.
"What Jesse means is, do you want to come in?" Jarek said. Evanee looked at him and nodded. “That would be nice, yes.” She answered as she walked into his room and took a look around the place. Typical, very boyish. Behind her Jarek told Jesse to go away. Poor boy, he seemed a little bit confused at that, she thought.
"So," he said slowly. "I take it you've lived through your punishment then?" He asked.

For a moment she looked at him and then she laughed softly. “Lived, no, got through it, yes.” She answered his question. She took another quick look around to scan the environment to try and find out if there were camera’s or anything else. “I am not planning on making this a very long talk Jarek. People will get suspicious again and this time it will end badly.” She said, focussing her eyes on him. “So I will just tell you this as fast and... well. I’ll just tell you.” She said, stammering a little. “I have been through some things lately and for starters I uh... I just want you to know that you don’t have to worry about that woman anymore. I can assure you that she is gone. For good this time.” She said.
For a moment she looked at him, trying to find out what he felt. She could not see and so she looked out of the window. “That is all I suppose.” She said, not daring to show more emotion since the whole training thing, definitely not around others. “I need to go now, before the rumours start again. Perhaps i’ll see you at training tomorrow, I have permission to return and attend my classes. Both moroi and dhampir, how ironic.” She said, not sure if he needed this information.
“Good night, Jarek.” She said before she opened the door en left to go to her own room.
Flurp
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimedo mei 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Jarek
He suddenly felt a little self conscious about his room, as he watched her take it in. He and Jesse weren't exactly neat, and he had to scan the room for dirty pants lying around before he could take a breath again. No underwear in sight, fortunately.
She laughed at his words, though he didn't really see how she could find them funny. "Live, no, got through it, yes," she said. "What do you- what even was your punishment?" He asked.
"I am not planning on making this a very long talk, Jarek," she suddenly said, which only made him more confused. "People will get suspicious again and this time it will end badly." She looked at him, and he crossed his arms. "So I will just tell you this as fast and... well. I'll just tell you," she stammered, and Jarek's thoughts whirled through his mind, trying to think of what she could possibly tell him. "I have been through some things lately and for startes I uh... I just want you to know that you don't have to worry about that woman anymore. I can assure you that she is gone. For good this time."
He blinked.
His ears were filled with a buzzing sound as he tried to work out what she meant. She couldn't- how did she know? Jarek took in a sharp breath, trying to keep his attention focused. He felt a little dizzy. "How-," he started, but couldn't seem to find any other words. "That is all I suppose," she said, sounding distant. He wasn't sure if that was truly how she sounded, or that it was just because his mind was spinning so much.
She said something else, but he couldn't make the words out anymore. 
He watched her walk past and leave the room, doing his best to keep breathing.
As soon as she was gone, though, he collapsed on his bed. To be honest, he had thought less about her than he liked to admit, since it was mostly his fault she got punished. 
Now he couldn't stop wondering what she had been up to the past two months. What did she mean, the strigoi that killed his parents was gone? How did she know? Why did she know?
He rubbed his eyes as the pale face of the woman appeared in his thoughts and he clutched his pillow. 
He still didn't understand, but at least he was sure about one thing now. He wouldn't go to dinner this evening.

Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimevr mei 02, 2014 8:32 am

Evanee

Evanee had been careful, she did not want to be seen by anyone. The only two people who saw her were from her own hallway, both moroi and both stared at her like she was a monster. Someone muttered something behind her to the other but she chose to ignore it. She knew what they thought of her, she had heard some of the theories and those didn’t even sound so bad.
For starters she was probably expelled, didn’t sound bad.
If it wasn’t expelled than it was her mother who called her back home, not bad either.
The last option was downright outrageous. Her father had found her and she had worked beside him for the past two months. The thought alone turned her stomach and she felt horrible at that. she would never do such a thing, but nobody unimportant knew that now did they.

Monique stopped by before she went to bed. Her friend had hugged her for a while, telling her that she was glad to see her back and that she didn’t really believe anything of it. Evanee had promised to say nothing to anyone but in her mind she had added something to that and so she had told her best friend everything that had happened. “They had no right to do as they did. But now you’re back and you can go back to normal.” Monique started, sounding a little to happy. “Or can’t you?” she added softly.
unsure about what to tell her or how to feel Evanee looked at the for. For some time it was quiet in the room, an uncomfortable, awaiting quietness. She just didn’t know what to say. She wanted to reassure her friend but she could not do it, it would mean that she had to lie and she hated that.
“I don’t know, Monique.” She whispered.
Soon after that her friend was out of the room and she turned in her bed. She kept on turning and turning until a thought finally took over the rest and brought her into a somewhat peaceful dream. It still wasn’t a nice dreams but it was a better one.

Morning routines started early. She could hear the sound of that buzzing thing to announce breakfast and so she rose to her feet. Last night she had not been to dinner, she wasn’t hungry enough. Now however she felt like having at least something and she sighed. She grabbed some clothes, got a towel, jumped under the shower for at least ten minutes and was ok to go to breakfast.
Today she was not wearing black, she didn’t like it that much. So, since she loved breaking rules, she had some trousers on and a shirt, she was also still used to her free of clothing rules the last two months. “Oeh, don’t you look normal.” Monique said with a smile when she came to pick her up. “Always.”
Breakfast went smooth and quite fast actually. Nobody spook about her seeing Jarek that night and she could it in relative quietness, which she really appreciated. After that she grabbed her stuff from her room, her dhampir class was first that night so she had to change again and get her garment. She looked at the loads of things Marius had giving to her the last two months and choose the two seeming the least big... just knifes. “are you ready? It feels like I have been waiting for ages!” Monique called to her outside the door. “Yes! Coming.” She answered as she put her belongings in her bag and got out the door. She closed it behind her, yes her door was now in possessions of a lock, since she had more possessions.

Of course, the first one she saw at the training ground was Jarek. How was he feeling about that whole getting rid of the woman who had killed his parents under orders of her father thing?
Flurp
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimevr mei 02, 2014 11:50 am

Jarek
The next morning his alarm went off twice, and after that Jesse had to shake him by the shoulders to wake him up. It had taken hours for Jarek to fall asleep last night, and as soon as he opened his eyes he felt the consequences of his lack of sleep. "Jarek, you have five minutes left to go to breakfast," Jesse warned him. Since he had skipped a meal the day before, he didn't think he'd live without breakfast today, so with a lot of effort he managed to get out of bed, put on his uniform, and hurry towards the breakfast hall.
Charlie was waiting for him with a plate already filled with food. "I love you," Jarek breathed, accepting the meal and stuffing the food into his mouth. "You look like you barely slept last night," Charlie noticed, as she watched him eat. "That's probably because I did," Jarek answered between two bites. She gave him an odd look, because most of the time Jarek didn't have any trouble at all with falling asleep, and Jarek let out a sigh. "I'll tell you when I'm finished," he promised her, and when they walked towards their classes together he did.
Charlie seemed just as confused as he felt, because for a while she didn't say anything. "So she- did she kill her herself?" She asked slowly. Jarek shook his head. "I don't know," he said, feeling the frustration he had felt last night come back again. "I don't know anything. I don't even know why she bothered telling me," he scoffed. 
He looked up, a little surprised, when Charlie laid her hand on his arm. "You'll sleep during English classes, I'll make sure the teacher doesn't notice. You get way too grumpy when your tired and you need a clear mind, especially right now," she said. Jarek gave her a quick thankful smile.

He had slept a little during the morning classes, just like Charlie had told him to, and when he entered practice he had to admit he felt a little better now. He had already changed into the uniform every dhampir had to wear during training, and he stretched his arms above his head, slowing his breathing. "Five laps?" Charlie asked him, raising her eyebrows. He knew it was an invitation to a competition who would be the fastest. He grinned, wondering how on earth he had managed to find such a great friend. She knew he was still thinking about what Evanee had told him, and that he mostly needed distraction right now. "If you promise not to be a sore loser," Jarek warned her, and immediately after that he started running. "You sun of bitch!" He heard Charlie yell behind him, and he laughed.

He came to an abrupt stop, just a few seconds before Charlie appeared next to him. They were both breathing hard, and Jarek was grinning. "Told you I'd win," he said, which earned him a shove against his shoulder. He laughed, taking a small step to correct his balance, when his eye fell on Evanee. He immediately stopped laughing.
What was she doing here?
Perhaps I'll see you at training tomorrow. I have permission to return and attend my classes. Both Moroi and Dhampir.
Oh.
He felt a confusing mix of anger and something he couldn't quite place rise to the surface, and he pursed his lips. "Jarek, what- oh," Charlie said, now noticing Evanee as well. Most of the Dhampirs were looking at her, Jarek noticed. He couldn't blame them, because - well - until now these classes existed out of only Dhampirs.
Jarek was still staring, when he suddenly realised Charlie wasn't standing next to him anymore. His eyes widened when he saw her walking towards Evanee with a determined look on her face. Most of the time that look didn't promise any good things to happen.
As he hurried to try and catch up with her, he could hear what she said to Evanee. "Listen, Evanee, no hard feelings or anything, but you can't just do that." 
Jarek walked a little faster, silently begging Charlie to just shut up. "I know Jarek likes to act all tough, but you can't- just tell him stuff like that out of the blue, okay?" When she noticed Jarek walking up to her, she quickly added a few more lighter words. "Don't ruin his beauty sleep again, because he needs it." Jarek frowned. "I don't have a beauty sleep," he interjected, and immediately after that realised that was exactly what Charlie had meant to do- to distract him from what she had just said to Evanee. God, she sounded like an overprotective mother.  
Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimevr mei 02, 2014 12:14 pm

Evanee

They were barely in class for a minute when they were noticed. Dhampir’s were looking at Evanee with a gaze mixed with suppressed anger and curiosity. “Watch it, Eva. Incoming.” Monique said with her look at Charlie.
Yes, those two just did not get along. Never did. Monique was everything Charlie was not and the other way around. They had had their quarrels now and again but so far nobody got hurt. So far.

Charlie was acting kind of overprotective in Evanee’s eyes. She did not get it. She told Jarek because she wanted him to know it, because that would maybe lift his spirits a little. Seemed like she was wrong after all. Was it a mistake? Had she been so far off her normal trail that she had lost her mind? Well, probably that but still. Evanee sighed and looked at Charlie while she started to speak. Next to her Monique was clenching her hands into fist and with one arm Evanee kept her where she was. “Take a walk Monique.” She said softly.
"Listen, Evanee, no hard feelings or anything, but you can't just do that." Charlie said to her. Evanee sighed and looked down, she was not in the mood for a useless quarrel. She was not in the mood for anything accept getting that damned anger out of her body. But the girl continued, talking again again. Opening that gap called a mouth to just spill everything out. I bet she doesn’t even think about her words, she thought to herself.
"I know Jarek likes to act all tough, but you can't- just tell him stuff like that out of the blue, okay?" "Don't ruin his beauty sleep again, because he needs it."
While she was speaking Jarek was nearly there. Like she could use that. and why was that womand talking about a beauty sleep?
“If he needs a beautysleep I overestimated him. But still, Charlie, why is it of your bloody concern that I told Jarek something he needs to hear?” she asked the girl. In the mean while the teacher yelled that the rest had nothing to do with this and that they had be get on with it. “Listen, Charlie, no offence but I am just here so that I will not be tempted to kill anyone who yells at me in the catine, understood?” she said to her, suddenly there was a dark cold glow in her eyes. “I am none of your business, you’re none of mine, so shut up and let me be.”
Flurp
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimevr mei 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Jarek
Jarek noticed how Monique tensed up as soon as Charlie got close, and as a reaction Charlie did the same. He bit his lip, fearing of what would happen if one of them lost control of their emotions. It wouldn't be the first time if they started yelling at eachother, though until now they had somehow managed not to break out in a real fight.
He hadn't really known how Evanee would react to Charlie's words, but he certainly hadn't expected this. "If he needs a beautysleep I overestimated him. But still, Charlie, why is it of your bloody concern that I told Jarek something he needs to hear?" She asked. He could see Charlie sucking in a breath, trying to supress her anger. She didn't do a very great job at that. "It's not that you told him, it's how you did it," she spit at Evanee. "Jarek is my friend, of course it is my concern. Anything you do to him is my concern. Someone needs to look out for him, after all, and it doesn't look like you're up for that," she added bitterly. Jarek laid a hand on her shoulder, but she ignored him. Wonderful.
"Listen, Charlie, no offence but I am just here so that I will not be tempted to kill anyone who yells at me in the catine, understood?" Evanee said in a sudden cold voice. "I am none of your business, you're none of mine, so shut up and let me be," she ended her speech. Charlie narrowed her eyes and took a step closer. "Just to make clear, you are my business if you hurt him in any way," she hissed, before shaking off Jarek's hand and walking away. 
Jarek stood still for a few seconds, a little stunned, before he turned around himself and walked after Charlie. He didn't say anything to Evanee, because he didn't know what to tell her. In a way, Charlie had been right. Besides, she hadn't seemed to happy to see him, so she'd probably just wanted to be left alone. He thought. He wasn't sure, Evanee was too confusing to predict what she would want. 

"Well, that was a little embarassing," he said as soon as he caught up with Charlie. "Don't. Let's just- grab a stake, we're going to fight," she responded. Jarek looked at her for a few seconds, noticing the tension in her shoulders and the angry look in her eyes. "Okay," he said, because she seemed like she needed to blow off some steam. He grabbed a stake while Charlie put on the small harness that was supposed to absorb the blows of the wooden stakes. 
"Ready?" She asked when he stepped in front of her. "Ready," he said, and before he could even finish the word, she launched at him. He was just quick enough to dive away.
Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimevr mei 02, 2014 3:44 pm

Evanee

She did not even listen to what Charlie had to say. It was of no use anyway. they would never come on one line with their thoughts and opinions. And besides that, Evanee didn’t need someone else to lecture her about what to do or not. She had been through more already than Charlie would ever be, so in her eyes the dhampir had no right. The only two people in her life who had the right to speak to her in that tone were Monique and Blake. Not even her mother could talk to her in that way, she had made that up for herself a long time ago.
“Evanee, Monique, together.” The teacher shouted and both of them made knives appear in their hands. “I’ve missed this you know, kicking your arse.” Said Monique with a playful laugh around her lips and in her eyes. “Once perhaps, now however is a very different story my dear friend.” Evanee replied with a laugh and then they leaped for eachother, spinng and turning around in the air.
Each of them were parrying the other attacks handily. But after a while Monique got tired and Evanee did not, she just gave blow after blow again and again. That was until Monique tripped and called it a stop. “You’ve been practising, good for you.” Monique said, and she meant well, Evanee could see that. “I know, but next time i’ll be a little bit easier on you.” Evanee said to her friend, teasing her a little bit.
Still, there was this feeling in her guts that this wasn’t right. She could feel the stares of the other dhampir and she could hear the murmuring going on.
“EVERYONE ATTENTION AND SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!” the teacher yelled, with a very uncomfortable silence in return.
“Monique, Charlie. You go do... something. I want Jarek fighting with Evanee in the corner, the rest mingle up and don’t come to close to the bloody corner. Also if I hear one more peep about Evanee or anything I think relevant to that you’re done for the rest of the week. Are we clear?” he said. At first there was nothing but then people mumbled agreements and so Eva found herself facing Jarek.
Flurp
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimevr mei 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Jarek
Normally he wouldn't struggle all too much in a fight with Charlie, since he practised almost every afternoon and she only joined him every now and then. This time, however, he was tired, and Charlie was really, really angry. He wasn't sure where her anger had come from, but it gave him enough of a challenge to stop worrying too much, so he was grateful for it.
He received some harsh blows from Charlie, but so did she, and for a while he was able to not even think about the rest of the people crowding the gym. 
After some time, however, he heard someone shout. Distracted, he looked to the side, and Charlie used his distraction to jump on top of him, pushing him to the ground. "Got you," she grinned, breathing hard. Jarek moaned and closed his eyes. "If I ever break my back it will probably be your fault," he muttered, but as he heard how silent the room was, he looked away again. Only now he noticed Evanee and Monique were fighting - and Evanee wasn't losing. 
In fact, it looked as if she was close to winning. He and Charlie had probably been the only dhampirs left practicing, because everyone else was already gaping.
Charlie crawled from his chest and helped him up, without looking away from the fight happening in front of them. "I didn't know Moroi could even fight," she said. Jarek cracked his shoulders and stood next to her. "Me neither," he admitted, watching how finally Monique tripped and the fight came to an end. He couldn't help but grin a little, and he walked to the side of the gym to fetch his bottle of water. He was just considering taking a small break, when the teacher suddenly told everyone to be silent.
"Monique, Charlie, you go do... something. I want Jarek fighting with Evanee in the corner, the rest mingle up and don't come too close to the bloody corner. Also, if I hear one more peep about Evanee or anything I think relevant to that you're done for the rest of the week. Are we clear?" He said, in the military tone of voice only he could do. Everyone muttered their agreement, while Jarek stared at Evanee. 
Well, no break then, he supposed.
He took a large gulp from his bottle before walking to the corner, where he faced Evanee. "So I guess this isn't your first training," he said dryly, since probably everyone had already come to the same conclusion.
He ran a hand through his hair and swung his arms back and forth, loosening the muscles in his shoulders. He was still a little tired from the fight with Charlie, but then he supposed the same must be true for Evanee. She couldn't feel nothing after such a fight.
He looked at the knife in her hand and shook his head. "No weapons," he said. "I want to see how you are without the knife," he explained. "If that's alright with you," he added, looking at her. He wondered, not for the first time, what on earth they had made her do during the last two months.
When she agreed, he made a theatrical gesture with his arm. "Ladies first," he grinned. Despite the slight anger he still felt towards her, he grew excited with the idea of a new opponent. This class had been the same for at least two years, and there weren't many Dhampirs left he couldn't beat easily. Not that he was so much better at fighting, he just had a good eye for finding patterns in the fighting style of his friends.
Evanee, however, he had only seen fighting once, and that had been a few minutes ago. 

When she made her first move, he was just quick enough to block her attack. After a few seconds, he realised his normal passive attitude wouldn't work here, and he followed up her attacks with his own.
Jarek was surprised to find they were practically even, and he couldn't help grinning during it all. "You haven't been trained by one of the teachers," he noted as he dived away from her fist. He could feel her knuckles brushing his shoulder. Okay, he thought to himself, maybe don't talk during the fight. It had been a while since he had had a fight like this, where the least bit of distraction he felt would mean a hit. It was fun.
When her elbow went to his chest, he rolled to the ground, tackling her while he did. Just as he was about to roll her on her back and pin her to the ground, his eyes locked on a small scar on her back, but an ugly scar nonetheless. He stopped moving, frowning, which caused her fist to land on his solar plexus after all. He let go of her, cursing as he gasped for a breath.
Kaie
Admin

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitimevr mei 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Evanee

The man was ordering and so the rest followed his orders patiently. Nobody made a fuss or anything, they just mingled and started to fight, occasionally still looking her way. Yes, it did bother her. She did not like the attention, never had. Good attention was just as bad as bad attention and she detested both form.
"So I guess this isn't your first training," Jarek said when he had reached the corner, looking at her and saying out loud what the others were probably thinking. “One learns quick in two months.” She said calmly, stretching the muscles in her arms and legs. Monique was good but she was still to driven. Since there were no errands anymore at night she had to get rid of that energy another way, also known as; training very intense.
Jarek however didn’t like the knife thing that had been going on, not that she cared because she had it all drilled up above there, where her brain used to be. “Fine.” She answered, like she cared. And so she placed the knife near her bag and faced Jarek again. "Ladies first," he said, grinning. Why was he grinning? Why did he think that he should be grinning? She wondered. But then she caught herself grinning as well. “You will wish you wouldn’t have said that.” she answered him and with a smile on her face and with some force she threw her fist forward, aiming for his face.
He was quick she could give him that at the least, both of them seemed to have enough energy for this round and they seemed to be a well enough match together. Some time and again she looked at Monique to see if she was okay and then she smiled when she saw the two of them quarrelling. She received a harsh blow to and felt the blood dripping from her split lip.

"You haven't been trained by one of the teachers," he mention during the whole training thing. She did not answer that. she felt that she had to be careful, even if she wanted to tell him everything, she could not tell him here, that would only lead to more problems.
Somehow she had forgotten about her new... assets on her back and in some way he tackled her, pinning her to the ground. It hurt a bit but in a flash she then thought about what was right there. So she turned, using this as her advantage and pinned him on the ground.
“You will not speak of that, do you understand?” she growled at him softly, hoping still that nobody else would see her speak to him. So to cover it up she gave him a blow, not a hard one but one hard enough to make the teacher look her way. “Damn it May! Get up and go off. You’ve got other classes to attend too and I don’t need more blood spilled around here. Jarek and you will be partners from now on, since probably no one else would like to even try fight one of you.” He said.

So Evanee rose, leaving Jarek on the ground and giving him another warning glare, if he would tell anyone about what he had seen she would be very much screwed.
Then she went to the showers, to get herself cleaned up. After that she went to one of the magic classes, where she seated herself in the back corner, waiting until all of this was done for.

Later, when she went to the dining hall, Marius grabbed her arm and pulled her into the shadows. “I’ve something for you to do tonight. It cannot wait and I will not let anyone else go. I will take care of that bitch from hell, as you call her heartily, and then you meet me after dinner.” He whispered at her. She didn’t even have the time to say anything before he disappeared again and she was left alone.
For a moment she felt alone. She felt excluded, never fitting in anywhere, maybe this was the best. The hairs in her neck rose and she looked around, rubbing her arms nervously. She felt a little watched and it didn’t feel good.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vampire Academy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy Icon_minitime

Vampire Academy
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 4Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
DynamischduoC-F :: RPG :: RPG'S-
Ga naar: