DynamischduoC-F
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Floor en Cin forum

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

(not so medieval) drama story

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2
AuteurBericht
Kaie
Admin

Aantal berichten : 271
Registratiedatum : 10-10-13

(not so medieval) drama story - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: (not so medieval) drama story   (not so medieval) drama story - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi dec 30, 2014 12:36 pm

(not so medieval) drama story - Pagina 2 Brunettes%20women%20flowers%20outdoors%20hats_wallpaperswa.com_73
Renae

”Why isn’t this working on him, huh?” hissed someone. The mage who had been hired by an old man was very confused. He had done everything the man had told him too, he had paid extra attention to the girl’s memories but somehow, somewhere... he had missed a piece. “You’re useless to me now.” The voice continued, causing a shiver to ran up his spine. He fell onto his knees and tears rolled over his cheeks. “Please, please do not. I can make it right, I can..” The mage begged. “Spare me your words. You cannot make this right. Your journey ends here.” The voice said and finally the mage understood, that old man had never been an old man. Brilliant light followed, a surging pain though his body...
There was nothing but a pile of ash at his feet and the man snorted. The mage had failed him. His plan could fail because of the stupidity of one person. But, if he could find another mage, a better one, he might succeed.
He looked out of the window and there they walked, everything was going almost exactly the same as the first time. He grinded his teeth and shook his head. “You’re not going to succeed this time... Natale.”

He was looking good enough. He was wearing new clothes, probably her mother’s doing, but she could see he had had a harsh four days. Her fault most definitely, but she had never asked to be in this position, she had never asked her mother to get remarried this soon. She knew that it was her duty to her family but she simply couldn’t.
“So...” She started, wanting to ask him something about where he came from, you know, small talk. But the words got stuck in her throat and she simply looked away. “We go left at the next crossing.” She said instead, turning left when it was the time. Without her even realising it she was leading him to a place her father had cherished when he had been alive. It was a huge garden, an old tree in the middle, decorated with lovely red flowers. The garden was old, hundreds of years probably, but she could still remember seeing it the first time as a girl, when she had not been yet turned into what she was now.
“Why you?” she asked him suddenly, turning to look at him. There was something harsh on her face but she couldn’t stop herself from asking it. “It’s not like you’re a very important human, or otherwise I would have known of you.” She said. All of a sudden she felt a little dizzy and a memory came rushing forward. She had been here with him before? Because there they were, sitting in the garden, on the bench underneath the tree, she was telling him her story.. why would she ever do that? Had Lucian been right?!
She took a few steps back, unsure about what to do with herself, then she turned and ran off. She couldn’t... she wouldn’t... she wouldn’t stay in this place any longer. The first thing she thought of when she ran off was Aliisa, that was where she would go.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://dynamischduoc-f.actieforum.com
Flurp
Admin

Aantal berichten : 239
Registratiedatum : 10-10-13

(not so medieval) drama story - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: (not so medieval) drama story   (not so medieval) drama story - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo dec 31, 2014 11:14 am

(not so medieval) drama story - Pagina 2 Tumblr_mfb11lM7gN1qhodd8o1_500_large
Natale
'So...,' she started, and her voice sounded slightly more friendly than before. She never finished the sentence, however, so Natale was left guessing to what she had wanted to say.
'We go left at the next crossing,' she told him, and Natale slipped his hands inside the pockets of his trousers. Initially, he had been looking around, trying to see if there would be a possible way out for him now they were outside. Yet, he was distracted by the garden she led him to. A large, old tree stood in the middle, surrounded by flowers that had been planted there (the work of the servants, Natale guessed, because he couldn't picture the woman gardening).
He was looking around him, taking in the colours and smells of the flowers, when Renae spoke to him again.
'Why you?' she asked, turning to him. 'It's not like you're a very important human, otherwise I would have known of you,' she added. Natale frowned at her, before turning away. Those last words were probably not even meant to hurt, but they did a little anyway.
'You're right, I'm not,' he said curtly. 'I don't know why your mother picked me,' he added, not trying to keep the acid from dripping from his words. 
He didn't look at her, because he suspected it would only bring back memories he didn't know he had. Instead he walked towards a small bed of flowers and bend down to pluck a dark red flower from the ground. He seemed to be able to smell it better, he suddenly realised. He stared at the flower for a moment longer before he looked up again, towards the forest that could be seen in the distance.
He squinted his eyes a little. It wasn't that far away. He lay the flower down, hesitating only for a moment. He could just run for it. It wasn't as if he had anything to lose.
His eyes flicked from the garden, the old tree in the middle, to the forest again. 'Well,' he breathed, mostly speaking to himself.
'Why not?'
Just as he was about to bound off, he heard a sudden sound behind him. When he turned around, he was just in time to see Renae disappearing in the distance.
Well...
That wasn't exactly what he had expected would happen. Not sure what he was supposed to do now - running away felt a little stupid now, why would he even think that would work? - he just followed her.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

(not so medieval) drama story
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 2Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» The Huntik story continues

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
DynamischduoC-F :: RPG :: RPG'S-
Ga naar: