DynamischduoC-F
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Floor en Cin forum

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

The Huntik story continues

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Kaie
Admin

Aantal berichten : 271
Registratiedatum : 10-10-13

The Huntik story continues Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimedo maa 27, 2014 4:35 pm

The Huntik story continues R169_410
Audreana

It took her some time to find this place but when she did it, it felt so good, so damn good. She stood at the top of the mountain and looked down. There was this nauseous feeling growing inside her stomach but once she was over that she let out an overjoyed scream. She had made it without a single scratch!
“THIS IS AMAZING!!!” she shouted at the skies as she jumped down to the next platform.

Jepp, this was her life now, thought Audreana, the 19 year old woman. She had left her home years ago, she had faked her own disappearance years ago. It was not that she hated her family, not at all. She just was not the person fit for responsibility and that was when she had decided that adventure was more her thing. This was her fifth year on her own and, as proven above, she loved it with whole her heart. “you shouldn’t shout like that, the organisation could hear you.” Said the soft, friendly voice of an owl that flew with her. “don’t you worry Gitana. We can handle ourselves, right? We have Wolf knight, Bellona and Firebolg. We will be fine!” she said enthusiastically.
Audre, short for Audreana, was glad with the titans she had. What Gitana was she was not sure but with her and her three other titans well... for her they meant the world. So she travelled the world, ready to find out it’s secrets and discover more things, more spells, more titans, more mysteries. “Yes, but that is what you said last month and when that moment came the organisation almost got you killed.” The owl warned the girl, though she looked with a amused look in her eyes. She had been with the girl her whole life, she had seen her grow into an independent woman and the wise titan was glad for that, still... she wondered if it was not better for the girl to go back to her family.
“Don’t be a wimp Gitana, that happened last month! This is a whole new month. Come on, let’s see what is inside shall we?” she said as she disappeared into the cave they had just discovered. “Youngsters.” Sighed the owl.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://dynamischduoc-f.actieforum.com
Flurp
Admin

Aantal berichten : 239

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimevr maa 28, 2014 12:00 pm

The Huntik story continues White_leopard_by_udonnodu-d3cmcbtx
Raven
Raven had been waiting around the corner, where the shadows kept him hidden from Audreana's sight. He had been following for a while now, and god, what a drag. The girl had some serious energy levels. Raven felt like he hadn't slept for a few days, though at the same time he found he liked it. Just a little. He wouldn't say it out loud, though, he had been complaining to much to be able to: it would feel like saying he had been wrong. He didn't like being wrong.
Instead he had found it was much easier to just balance on the border between right and wrong. He wasn't even sure who he worked for anymore, the foundation or the organization. He just needed the money. 
When he heard the girl's footsteps echoing against the walls of the cave, he slowly rose to his feet. "Youngsters," he could hear the titan mutter. It had been a curious thing, the creature that had followed her. The pair reminded him a little of himself and Shiloh, the white leopard that was always close behind. Though, again, he wouldn't admit it. She was his mission, so it was better not to befriend her too much, preferably not at all.
"I know, right?" he said, with a smug smile on his face. "Although, now I think about it, you might count me as a youngster as well," he added, laughing. Shiloh rose to her feet and stepped in front of him, tracing his leg with her tail. They liked acting intimidating like that. "Don't mind him," Shiloh said, purring. "He's just teasing you guys." 
Raven threw them a apologising smile, though it didn't really look like it was an honest one. "I'm sorry, Shiloh is right. Now, if I'd follow the rules, this would be the moment to ask your names, but I'm afraid I've been following you for a while now. I already now you're Gitana, and you-," he slowly pointed to the girl, "-are Audreana Casterwill. I'm afraid your holiday is over now, because I'm to take you back." He made a sad face, while petting Shiloh's head. "Your family misses you terribly, dear."
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimevr maa 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Audreana

the woman had entered the cave as carefully as possible. Nobody knew who or what lived here and so she decided it was better to keep it calm this time. “I wonder why that monk was all acting weird about this place. I like the mountains.” She said to Gitana as she walked a little further into the cave and looked at the sealing.
There were hundreds of small drawings up there and she was just trying to decipher them when she heard something behind her. She felt the magic of the stranger, as she always did, and she turned around slowly. He looked like an agent from the organisation but his titan was not at all like the titans they had for scouting. “Told you we had to be careful.”Gitana said a little too taken in with herself. “Yes, yes I am aware of that thank you very much.” She said to her titan as she eyes the man standing in front of her only, known, way out of the bloody cave.
"I know, right?" he said, with a smug smile on his face. He was probably talking about the youngster thing, thought Gitana. "Although, now I think about it, you might count me as a youngster as well," he added, laughing. There was a leopard at his side that rose to her feel and stepped in front of the stranger. Quite a way to impress but not that impressive, thought Audreana.
"Don't mind him," the titan said, purring. "He's just teasing you guys."
Audre shook her head and laughed softly, more like a chuckle. She was actually looking forward to a small fight, it might do her and her titans some good.
The guy gave them a smile and she looked up at Gitana when he spoke again. The titan was powerbonded to her and so they could communicate on a whole new level. ”I don’t trust them. better to attack straight forward?” Audre asked Gitana and the beast nodded. Now there was only the right timing.
"I'm sorry, Shiloh is right. Now, if I'd follow the rules, this would be the moment to ask your names, but I'm afraid I've been following you for a while now. I already know you're Gitana, and you-," he slowly pointed at her, "-are Audreana Casterwill. I'm afraid your holiday is over now, because I'm to take you back. Your family misses you terribly, dear."

“I don’t care what you’re task is, Sir. But I am not in the mood to listen to another person that’s gotten it in his thick head to tell me what to do. Besides, me family thinks I am dead. You know, faking my own death and all. At least it seemed to work for three years.” She said to the man as she yawned. “well, I am sorry to say that I don’t have any time for this madness.” She said as she prepared for a spell. “Boltflare!” she shouted and magic got out of her hands like fire. She hoped it would at least give her some time and she started to run further into the cave. “Maybe not such a good idea, Audre.” She heard Gitana say, but they both agreed that this was the only chance of getting away safely. “Wolf Knight! Defend your lady!” she said as she summoned her titan and there came the wolf knight, he nodded and turned around, facing the two maybe followers. He would catch up with her in time, at least she could be sure of that.
When she had gone some metres further, around a corner, she came to a halt and took a deep breath. She scanned the walls again and tried to find the way out. So when she found a sign that seemed like a door she ran that way. “This cave is a fucking labyrinth.” She said surprised to Gitana.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimevr maa 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Raven
When she noticed him, she turned around slowly, and Raven watched her. She exchanged some muttered words with the titan which he couldn't hear loud enough to decipher, before she turned to him. Even though he somehow had expected it a little, he still didn't like it when she just shook her head and chuckled. She didn't say anything though, not until he had told her why he was here. "I don't care what you're task is, Sir," she said.
"But I am not in the mood to listen to another person that's gotten it in his thick head to tell me what to do. Besides, my family thinks I'm dead. You know, faking my own death and all. At least is seemed to work for three years," She said, and Raven played to be offended. "Thick?" He said, touching his own head. "And there was me thinking I looked rather well," he said, quasi sad. He pulled back his hand as Shiloh rose to her four feet again, and put it in the pocket of his jeans instead. "Yeah, about that whole faking your death thing, by the way," he started. "Don't you think that was a little hard on your family?" He shook his head slowly. "Such a reckless girl, you are," he muttered. "Well, I am sorry to say that I don't have any time for this madness," the girl suddenly said, and Raven could feel something in his chest shift as he realised what she was about to do. He muttered a low "well, fuck", just as the magic shot from her hands like fire. If it wasn't for Shiloh jumping against his legs, he wouldn't've gotten out of the way soon enough. He landed on the ground, quite painfully actually, and cursed again. 
"I told you she wouldn't just follow," Shiloh pointed out as the girl turned around and fled deeper inside the cave. Raven grunted some rude words before getting up. "Yeah, well, thanks, I've got that now," he told Shiloh, sounding more annoyed than anything else really. He sighed and cracked the bones in his back. "I guess we're supposed to follow her now," he muttered, before starting to run after her. Shiloh followed next to him. 
"Wolf Knight! Defend your lady!" he could hear her yell, and he cursed again. Damn it, why weren't any of these missions easy? Cursing the fact that he hadn't listened to Shiloh more, he searched for his amulet - he wasn't the most organised type. "Lindorm!" he yelled, not bothering more words to call on the titan. As the dragonlike creature appeard in front of him, blocking the Wolf Knight's way to Raven, he didn't need to say anything else before his titan attacked, all sharp spines and focused anger. It had taken Raven a while to really control the titan, but fortunately for him he had enough reasons to be angry to practice often. 
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimevr maa 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Audreana

She did not bother recapitulating the words the man had said to here. Thought some got stuck in her head: "Yeah, about that whole faking your death thing, by the way. Don't you think that was a little hard on your family?"
maybe she had been a little hard, but well... if they would have had it their way she would have been dead by now, or something of that kind. She looked at Gitana who shot her a curious gaze. “Don’t you look at me like you agree with that.. that... messenger boy from the Family.” She started, but she stopped when she heard the voice of the stranger calling out his titan. She knew the titan since she had seen him before and she simply hoped that her Knight would be able to hold for a little longer.
She ran her hand over the wall and felt a little hole in it at some point. That sudden feeling made her stop. Why put a tiny hole in the wall while the rest is flat and even like a plastic board? She walked a little back, gesturing at Gitana to stand on watch for her while she searched the wall.
There was a text above the whole and she translated it as quickly as possible. “hurry, Audre.” She heard Gitana warn her and a second later she felt Wolf Knight return to his amulet. A pain surged through her but she smiled. “thank you my friend.” She muttered and then she called Gitana back softly. “Let him roam the bloody cave a day or so, we’re getting out of here.” She said with a smile or her face and she softly said “breakspell”
There was a tiny sound as a mechanism started to work and then the wall broke open, giving her some room to get in the gap between the walls with Gitana. After her the walls shut again and she looked around. There was nothing there but darkness and she shuddered. “Boltflare.” She said again and this time the light went with her every step.

The light gave this room a weird, mysterious look and she shook her head. She was sure there was a way to get out, the text had told her so. “Are you sure we are in the right place, dear one?” Gitana said doubtingly as she flew just a few feet away from Audre. “Yes, yes we are. The text said so and I can feel the magic still lingering here. There has got to be a way to...” she started and then she stopped again, fully. There was a little hole in the wall and the sun got into the room through that hole. Boltflare was no longer necessary and so it went out, leaving the two with just enough light to see a metre in front of them. the light bolt shone on one particular spot and she stopped there. Again a mechanism started to work and then she fell down.

Water woke her some minutes later as she looked around and started to laugh. She was in a small meadow she had crossed before. “Never would have expected this but I like it. Do you?’ she said, looking at Gitana who looked at her a little concerned. “No, but I heard the two that followed us a little while ago. We’d better be going.” The owl said and Audre rose to her feet again. “Fine, Fine. Let’s just take a look at the map.” She said as she searched for the map she had with her in her bag. “Let’s see how we can best leave this valley.”
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimeza maa 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Raven
Raven clenched his teeth the whole time as Lindform attacked the titan from Audre, making sure to keep his anger focused on one thing. It wasn't very easy, because all the while Shiloh just sat next to him, licking her fur coat. Useless titan, he thought annoyed, and he could see how Lindorm almost turned around for a moment. His attention snapped back to the fight and he turned a little to the side, so Shiloh was out of his eye sight. It took one more furious attack from Lindorm before the titan crumpled and disappeared back to his amulet. Raven allowed himself one moment of feeling victorious before he made sure Lindorm returned to his own amulet and he continued the chase.
He ran to where he had thought he'd heard her last, but when he arrived there, all he saw was a hard rock wall. "Damn it," he cursed. He should've known she wouldn't just agree with following him back to her home. If it would've been that easy, she wouldn't've done so much effort to leave her family in the first place.
Besides, he was known for doing the dirty work no one else bothered to do, so none of his missions were that easy. "So, what now?" Shiloh asked, and Raven threw her a warning look. "I don't know, Shiloh, thanks for reminding me." Hurt like only cats could be, she turned her head the other way and decided to ignore him. Great. He shut his eyes for a moment and forced himself to concentrate on breathing. He needed to calm down, think, and then he would figure this out soon enough.
When he opened his eyes again, he felt calmer, and he looked at the wall with different eyes. If the girl had run further, he would've still heard her footsteps echoing, so she had to have gotten past this wall in some way or another. 
After a few minutes, he saw the same hole Audre had noticed, and he smiled. He placed his hand against the hole, whispering "breakspell", after which he watched as the wall opened. He slipped through the gap, Shiloh following close behind. As soon as they got past the wall, it closed again, and Raven needed a moment to adjust his eyes to the sudden darkness. He felt a pang of fear in his chest, but did his best to ignore it. As long as he stayed calm, it wouldn't take him long before he got out of here, he told himself. "You would be wise not to use any light, so you'll notice sunlight from the outside sooner," Shiloh pointed out, and Raven let out a sharp breath. "I know," he muttered, sounding a little agitated. Damn his fear of the dark. It was stupid. "Just- help me look," he added, and Shiloh did without saying another word. He was grateful for the fact she didn't mention his fear. 
It took longer than he liked before Shiloh noticed something. "Raven," she said in an urging voice, gesturing with her head towards a small hole. Sunlight. Raven immediately felt his chest relax and he breathed out. Thank god. Raven made an attempt at walking towards the hole, but Shiloh stopped him. "I think we're supposed to stand there," she said, now gesturing to the place where the light hit the ground. "Oh," Raven said. "Right."
As soon as he stepped onto the sunlit spot, he could hear something starting to move, and suddenly the ground beneath their feet disappeared. 
Damn his stupid missions.

They fell down in cold water that made Raven gasp - and immediately gulp in the water. He came above the surface coughing, wiping the water out of his eyes. "I hate this already," he said as soon as he got back his breath, but as he saw Shiloh, dripping wet and looking more than a little annoyed, he couldn't help but laugh. She hissed at him as they swam towards the shore. "This isn't funny, Raven," she said, shaking the water from her coat as she reached the shore. Raven, still laughing, crawled up on the earth and shook his head, letting the drops of water fly from his hair. 
When he looked up, he saw Audre and her weird little titan standing no less but a few metres away from them. "Oh," he said. "Shiloh, maybe we should've kept silent," he pointed out, though it was too late now. "Hello again," he said with a crooked grin. "I'm sorry it took me so long."
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimeza maa 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Audreana

She had studied the map for about a minute now and she wasn’t getting any further. She sighed and shook her head. “This is nu use, it’s all useless right now it only guides me to that cave again.” She muttered as she looked around. There was nothing here and she grunted, how hard could it be to just simply get away from this bloody place? Besides she was followed by some fuckers who wanted to take her back to her family, which she really, really, wanted to avoid.
"Oh,” Audre suddenly heard behind her as she turned around. "Shiloh, maybe we should've kept silent," the stranger said as he greeted her with a somewhat crooked grin. "Hello again, I'm sorry it took me so long."
She felt really frustrated now and feelings were hard not to show, at least for her. “What does a girl have to do to just dump you in the middle of nowhere?” she asked as she put the map away and tried to make up a new plan, since there was no time to study the map anymore it was no use to her. I could lead him off for a while, but that wouldn’t give me enough time to get away, she thought. I don’t know any spell that could take me somewhere else so I suppose this will have to do.. “Darkfog!” she called and suddenly everything around the stranger was black/greenish, a thick fog was around him and she wasn’t planning on staying there to see what would happen.
So she turned around and started to run again. “Told you we shouldn’t have gone here.” Gitana mentioned, but Audre tried very hard to ignore her.
Some camouflage would certainly help her out and so she said: “Camoforge.” She turned invisible on the spot, as did Gitana and so she could move a little slower. “I just hope he won’t be able to find us this soon. Maybe if we could get to the airport we could get away. Off to Egypt or something like that, somewhere warm and very much exiting.” She said as she looked for a good spot to land. “hyperstride.” She whispered as she jumped across a deep crack in the mountain. “Perhaps, just get out of here. It shouldn’t be far. I can see the hill town from here, where we left the car. Get there and we’ll have a shot.” The owl said.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimeza maa 29, 2014 3:20 pm

Raven
Okay, so maybe Raven needed to be a little less passive aggressive. Audre didn't look very pleased to see him. "What does a girl have to do to just dump you in the middle of nowhere?" She asked, and he watched her put the map away. That had been the moment where he should've done something, but no, of course he was stupid enough to wait. "A lot, as you might've noticed," he answered dryly. Shiloh was still busy licking her coat, obviously not too happy they had landed in the middle of a lake. Raven saw how the girl opened her mouth, and at that moment he finally realised she wouldn't just gladly follow him back to her home, but of course it was too late then. "Darkfog!" she called, and suddenly he was surrounded by a thick fog, blocking all the light. He could feel the familiar tightening in his chest, but chose to ignore it. Control your fears, and you control your enemies. Raven had hated the man that had told him the words, but they were true nonentheless. "Copykind," he whispered, fighting the urge to caugh as the fog slipped into his lungs. It was still completely dark, but now he had used the spell that would lend him Shiloh's powers, everything suddenly became a lot clearer as he could smell the traces the girl had left behind. He searched with his hand in the dark until he could feel Shiloh next to him before they stumbled through the dark, finding their way out of the thick mist. When they finally reached the border, Raven allowed himself a few moments to take in deep breaths of fresh air, blinking as the light reached his eyes again. He broke the spell that let him borrow Shiloh's abilities, not wanting to spend all his energy, and gestured her to lead the way. He didn't see Audre and her titan anywhere, but hoped that Shiloh could still find them by smell. This time they made sure not to make any sound, and they only spoke through thoughts.

They walked a long time before Raven stopped walking. "We lost them," he said, sounding more frustrated than he wanted to admit. He was hungry, still wet form the lake, and the temperature in the mountains was slowly going down. Shiloh didn't seem all too happy either. "The town," she suddenly said, just as Raven sat down on the ground. "What abou- oh," he said, suddenly remembering that the girl had come here by car. No one would leave such an expensive vehicle behind. "Shiloh," he said, already getting up again. "You are one wonderful titan. Okay, great. How are we going to get there first?" he asked her. They were silent for a few seconds, before Raven grunted. "Running, wonderful. Nothing I love as much as running," he muttered. Shiloh seemed to look forward more to the long run. At least one of them was happy, he thought grumpily. He gave himself one short moment to stretch, before he turned to Shiloh. "We need to take another route, they can't sense us before we get to the car," he told her. "You can do that?" Shiloh raised her head a little higher, looking offended by Raven's low expextations of her. "Of course I can. You just make sure you keep up," she told him, before suddenly leaping off. Raven cursed, tried not to laugh about Shiloh's immense ego, and followed her using the Nimblefire spell.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimeza maa 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Audreana

They had been running for quite some time now. Not that she wasn’t used to it, cause she was, but she still did not fancy the running thing.
Finally she got to the edge of the hill town. Her clothes were a bit torn but she still had enough energy left. She had lifted the spell she had used to become invisible after two minutes or so, when she could not hear the stranger following her and when Gitana had also said that the coast was clear. After all the bird still had her use. Now she was almost feeling dehydrated but that would be no problem at all. She bought herself some water from a tiny shop and drank the whole bottle at once. “That was quite a run.” Gitana said, “Glad we’ve been training allot lately. So, Egypt?” the titan said as she flew with Audre towards the car. “yes, Egypt. Warm, sunny, adventure, no strangers. Also known as holiday, Gitana.” She said.
When the bird did not answer her she looked around and saw the leopard coming, the stranger was clearly visible behind her. “well fuck me.” Audreana muttered as she ran to her car, grabbed the keys and put the car in drive. She stepped on the gas and the car jumped forward, making an almost angry noise. “Come on, Gitana!” she shouted as the car shout directly towards the stranger and his titan.
She could avoid hitting him by a feet and shouted “I am so terribly sorry that we had no time to properly talk! But I really have to be going! Avoiding the family and all that you know. Enjoy your run, stranger!” she shouted at him and she laughed out loud as she drove away, towards the airport as fast as the car would possibly let her.

“Call the airport, you could retain a ticket.” Gitana said and Audre nodded, already dialling the number she knew out of her mind. “Hello, Audreana Lamora here. Could I retain a ticket to Caïro, please?” she said with a broad smile on her face.
Within the next minute she was able to get herself a ticket for the next flight, that left in about an hour. So when she got to the airport she did not bother trying to find out if the stranger was following her. She grabbed her bag, dumped the car somewhere and ran into the hall, the rest was just following the line, grab the ticket and make a run for it.
Approximately five minutes later she was seated in the airplane as it steadily rose from the ground. “Caïro here we come.” She muttered as she got a book out of her bag and started to read.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimema maa 31, 2014 11:37 am

Raven
Raven could already feel what would happen as soon as he saw Audre standing next to the car. Damn her and her stupid titan. His legs were burning and his lungs were screaming and now it would all be for nothing. He didn't even have enough breath to scream as he watched her jump into the vehicle, letting the motor roar as she stepped on the gas pedal. It took him a few seconds to realise the car was heading for him. Even though she dodged him herself, he jumped backwards, cursing her and her stupid car. "You should probably not drive such a thing until you've learned how!" He yelled at her, leaning his hands on his knees. "Damn it," he breathed as he watched the car move out of his sight. Shiloh didn't seem too happy herself either, as she let her tail sway from left to right. "She's probably thinking about leaving the country," she pointed out, and Raven looked at her. "Shiloh, you're brilliant," he said, not for the first time. He walked to the side of the road and sat down on the pavement. "I'll call the Boss as soon as I got my breath back," he said, still sounding exhausted. "I'm never running again," he added. Shiloh gave him a look he didn't very much like. "I'm afraid you'll have to run again soon, given the fact that girl seems very- lively," she said, and Raven rolled his eyes. "Yeah, well, next time I see her I'll just tackle her to the ground. I'm done with being nice," he complained. He got his phone out of his pocket and rang the only number that was in there. As always, the phone only went over once before someone answered on the other side of the telephone.
"Raven," a cold voice said. "Do you got the girl?" Raven pursed his lips and looked at the small piece of asphalt between his two feet. "No," he muttered. "No, she got away. " The silence on the other side felt deadly, so he quickly added a few more words. "But I'm sure I'll catch her next time. I just need- a little help." Saying the words took more effort than he liked to admit. "Shiloh thinks she's leaving the country, so I need her stopped at the airport."  He listend to the slow breathing of the Boss. "Alright, you deserve a small favour after last time," he said. "But the next time you call, I want it to be because you got her, understood?" Raven swallowed and looked away as Shiloh gave him a questioning look. "Yeah, yeah, of course," he promised. Another second later he could hear him hanging up. He breathed out as he put his phone back in his pocket. "Such a lovely man he is," he muttered, and Shiloh snickered. "He is," she agreed. "Now let's go to the airport and see where she is."
She had went to bloody Caïro. He had gotten the message a few minutes after his call, and after that he had to pay for a bloody ticket and they had to get on the bloody train. It took some bribing to keep them from putting Shiloh with the goats. As the plane landed, Raven breathed out and forced his muscles to relax. He hated planes.
He and Shiloh hurried out of the plane, while he put his phone back on. "She's with the security," he said, reading the message. "They're letting her go if we don't show up in a few minutes," he added, cursing. Everything had to be such a bloody hurry. He already disliked the girl. 
As they finally found the place she was kept, two men in uniform were just about to guide her out of the small room. Raven searched for his ID, then held it up to them. "I'll take her, thank you very much," he said, throwing the girl one of his sweetest smiles. "Hello Audre," he said. "And I'll take these too, thank you," he said, pulling a pair of hand cuffs out of the hands of one of the guards. He put them on Audre's wrists, then started dragging her along as quickly as he could, so the two men wouldn't think about getting their cuffs back. "That was quite the trip you took," he said to Audre, starting small conversation as if they were old friends.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimema maa 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Audreana

The flight had been quite alright. She had had some time to sleep, though not that much, and Gitana had disappeared to somewhere. The titan did that sometimes when they were in public, she would leave Audreana alone for some time and then she would be back all suddenly. It happened and the woman was used to it.
When she was not asleep the woman was planning her visit to Caïro. She had always loved Egypt and its secrets, especially the dark ones. She was planning to search for another amulet she had read about. It was a titan most often used by the Egyptians themselves and the organisation but still, Sekhmet was a titan who would protect you but she was easy to control, also by the evil seekers.

Once out of the plane she had waited for her bag to appear on the band thing that would get the luggage from the plane. She found her bag, pulled it off and went to the exit. Suddenly there were two men coming for her and she squinted her eyes. This was not going to be pretty, she thought. She could summon a titan but there were to many humans and from the look of it the men did not look like seekers to her. “Hello gents, can I help you with something?’ she asked when they reached her. One man nodded and started to speak with a deep voice. “we are sorry to disturb you but we’re instructed to take you with us. You are Audreana Casterwill?” the man said. She took a deep breath and nodded. “Yes, unfortunately I am.” She said to the man as she looked around her. “Why, may I ask, do you need to take me in? I’ve not done anything wrong have I?” she said with a smile around her face.
She knew she would not be able to talk herself out of this and she walked willingly with the two men towards a room. She was not in some sort of custody, at least they told her so, but they had their orders and she, as wonderful as she was, had told them that she had all the respect.

It took some time and she made the most off it. They had played a cart game and she had gained some money with that. she men were laughing and she had fun, though she really wanted to go now. Finally the men rose and told her she could go. She was almost free again but then she saw the stranger coming. It shocked her and she looked at him with a horrified look as he identified himself and told them, and her, that he would take her.
Before she knew it she was handcuffed and she was dragged away by him towards.. somewhere.
"That was quite the trip you took," he said to her and she tried her best not to let him show her anger. “yes, I had my reasons.” She said to him and she sighed. “why all this? Besides it’s unfair that you know my name but I don’t know yours.” She said to him as she tried to turn around and face him. Her mind was rushing, trying to make up an escape plan.

It took her just a minute before she found a plan and she brought it swiftly into motion. “stopglue.” She mumbled and there was a sticky green glue at Raven’s feet before he knew it. The moment he stepped into it she pulled herself free and started to run again. At least she still had her backpack with her so there was no problem. “ghostvoid!” she said and then she disappeared right in front of Raven’s eyes. When she appeared again she was in the centre of Cairo and she smiled. This time she had escaped but she had to be a wee bit more careful from now on.
She found a nice place for the night she sighed when she lay herself on the bed. “that was close dear one. You’ve got to find a place where you’re safe.” Said Gitana, who had appeared again. “I know, i’ll be heading to Jean in an hour or two, he can give me protection for the time being.” She muttered.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimema maa 31, 2014 9:06 pm

Raven
She didn't look very happy when she saw him coming, and, well, he couldn't exactly blame her. Despite that, she kept most of her frustration to herself. Somewhere deep inside, Raven felt a little bad about using the hand cuffs, but really, how else could he get her to come with him? 
"I had my reasons," she said as he said something about her trip. She sighed, and Raven threw her one of his most innocent smiles. "Why all this?" She suddenly asked him, and for a moment he was taken by surprise. He had thought she'd know herself. "I just get instructions, Audre," he said. "I have no idea why after so much years you're suddenly so important. Actually, I had hoped you'd tell me," he told her. 
"Besides, it's unfair that you know my name but I don't know yours," she pointed out, and he smiled again. "Well, maybe, but you haven't been exactly fair with me either, don't you think?" He said. "It's Raven," he added nevertheless, trying to get her to move again. He wanted this to be over with. Just as he thought he'd finally get her to obediently follow him to wherever he had to take her, he stopped. 
Not voluntarily. His feet were stuck to the floor. Before he knew it, Audre had pulled herself free and was running. Raven opened his mouth to shout at Shiloh she needed to follow him, but before he could, she disappeared. 
Raven stood in the middle of the airport, silent, as he felt his heart sink to his feet. How was he supposed to explain she had gotten away again?
Someone gave him a weird look, and he threw back one that could shoot fire. The person quickly started walking again, not looking a second time. Raven ran a hand through his red hair, feeling suddenly exhausted, and waited impatiently until the glue under his feet had disappeared. He walked out of the airport without saying a word, and didn't talk until he had reached a place where people weren't crowding around him anymore. He sat down on a forgotten bench, and Shiloh sat down on the ground in front of his feet. Are you going to call him? She asked silently, and Raven rested his head in the palms of his hand. "I don't know," he muttered out loud. "No one ever told me this girl was so much trouble," he hissed, letting a few ugly words follow up the sentence. He stayed silent after that, trying to get himself together again, and Shiloh patiently waited.
After a few minutes Raven straightened his back, and he brushed some invisible dust from his jacket. "Everyone on the airports and borders is still looking out for her, and she probably knows, so I don't think she left yet," he said. "I can say the plane I was in had a few hours delay while I search for her, that way I don't have to call," he added. Shiloh didn't say anything. They both knew he would know the plane wasn't delayed. They could still hope, however.
So, how is your Egyptian? Shiloh asked lightly. They had both agreed long ago it was saver not to talk out loud when they were in cities. Raven grunted. "Rubbish," he said. "But I'll come by with gestures," he added, sounding more certain than he felt. 
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimedi apr 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Audreana

She was in the middle of a large crowd. She hated people mostly but in cases such as this one it was nice to have people around. She tried to find her way towards Jean’s place but there was a bad feeling coming up inside her. Gitana was with her, though invisible to the human eye. “You should hurry, quickly. I’ve heard bloodspiral activity in the area.” Gitana said to her.
Bloodspiral? Audreana thought shocked. She had not seen those seekers for months now, what were they doing here? She asked herself, but she knew no answer to that. suddenly there was a breach in the crowd when someone started to scream, and then someone else and someone else again. She looked around and saw some of the grey figures walk throw the people, muttering things. “we have to get away, Audre!” shouted Gitana as she flew away and the woman started to run behind her, as fast as she possibly could manage.
She could still her the screams of the civilians when she left the square. Suddenly there was a man in front of her. “you’re not going anywhere, filthy Casterwill girl!” he said as he grabbed an amulet from his pocket. “bring torment Nightlurker!” the man screamed and then his titan appeared. It was another Egyptian one, or at least it seemed like one, still it was a horror to be seen and Audreana stumbled back.
“ Defend your mistress, Wolf knight!” she said and her wolf appeared in front of her. She knew that her titan didn’t poses enough power to keep the titan of the man at bay for long but still she hoped that he would grant her enough time to trick it’s master. “Augerfrost!’ she said and a bolt of blue lightning came from her hand and hit the man against the far wall. “There are more coming! We have to get going, Audre.” Gitana said, rushing the woman away through some streets.
It was not for long before there were another five bloodspiral folk around her, summoning there titans. Just as one was about to take a hit at her Wolf Knight returned and slashed the titans arm right of. “Thank you my dear. Now Bellona help us out please.” She said as she raised another titan. Still she felt the energy in her body lessen and somehow she hoped that Raven would miraculously appear.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimedi apr 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Raven
Okay, fine, so maybe he didn't get that far with gestures. He wasn't sure if he was making rubbish hand movements or if everyone here was just plain stupid, but most people just walked away, shaking heads, or pointed them to the closest supermarket. He had had enough of those already, and he kicked a trash bin out of frustration. Someone gave him an accusing look, and he immediately felt guilty. "Sorry," he muttered, but of course they didn't understand that either. This was why he never travelled if he could prevent it.
He felt completely hopeless when he wasn't able to make himself understood. Maybe we should go to the central square, Shiloh proposed, and Raven shrugged. Maybe. Yeah, he replied. He put his hands in the pockets of his jeans and tried to get rid of all the negative thoughts that were roaming through his head. His feet hurt and the sun was shining so merciless his head started to as well. God damn this foreign country.
I'll try and see if I can sense her, Shiloh promised. She walked in front of him, guiding him through the crowds of people. He could've made her invisible to the passers-by, but it was much easier if they stepped aside for him. Besides, no one was following him, so there was no reason to keep people from noticing him. 

Using the signs and Shiloh's nose, they slowly reached the centre of the city. Just as they passed the corner, something seemed to happen. At first one person, not that far away, started screaming, and soon more followed. Shiloh started walking a little closer to Raven. What's happening? Can you smell anything? he asked her, alarmed. Shiloh let out a frustrated growl. I can't make out a thing with all these people running around, she answered. Raven cursed and elbowed his way further onto the square. His heart stopped for a few seconds as he recognised someone from the Blood Spiral. Shiloh seemed to have noticed him as well, because the hairs on her neck stood on straight and she started growling. "We need to find her," Raven said, not bothering the mind-speaking anymore. It wasn't hard to figure out they were here for her as well. He and Shiloh just had to find her first.
Shiloh started running, and Raven followed. When they entered a street not far away from the square and he saw the girl surrounded by at least five of them, he didn't think. He just thrust forward the palm of his hand, shouting "Augerfrost!", and he watched as it hit an unsuspecting man in the back, making him fly towards the other side of the street. Raven came to a sudden stop, almost bumping into Shiloh, but despite the not-so-elegant arrival, he gave them his infamous smile. "Hello there, I believe you've got something that belongs to me," he said, gesturing towards Audre. 
"It would be great if you could just leave," he added. None of the men made an attempt at moving. Well, it had been worth a try, he thought dryly. "Fine, then," he said, as he grabbed his amulet. "Lindorm, kill the bastards," he said coldly.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimewo apr 02, 2014 11:52 am

Audreana

It seemed like they were all over her. There was no way out for her except trying to fight her way out of this. Her wolf knight did not have enough strength to keep on going for a long time. He was attacked by multiple titans of the Blood Spiral and when he returned to his amulet it hurt Audreana more than she could tell. She closed her eyes for a moment there and tried to make her mind think clearly again. She need time and space especially space because then she might invoke Firebolg to help her.
But there was another thing standing in her way. She had no more energy left to even try to invoke Firebolg. Now also Bellona came back into his amulet and she was all alone with Gitana. “now this is a pretty mess we’re in.” the owl said while she attacked one of those clowny looking titans. “yes, I... Am ... aware...” Audre said, while she noticed that she was getting a little dizzy now.
Suddenly there was a somewhat familiar voice that shouted augerfrost and then he continued.
"Hello there, I believe you've got something that belongs to me," Raven said, gesturing towards her. “everfight.” She muttered under her breath and soon she felt a little better as she threw a boltflare to one of the attacking Blood Spiral servants.
"It would be great if you could just leave," he added. But, as she had already expected, none of the men made an attempt at moving. "Fine, then," he said, as he grabbed his amulet. "Lindorm, kill the bastards," he said coldly.
Instantly she moved behind Raven and she tried to catch her breath. “That was about time. You find me when I don’t want you to find me and you’re like a snail when I need you.” She said to him, though there was a little smile on her face. “Let’s try to get out of here shall we? Give me some space.” She said to Raven. Immediately she raised all the energy she had and pictured the pyramid in her mind. There was no way those idiots would know where she was going, she thought. “Ghostvail!” she said and then there was a whole lot of blackness and Raven, his leopard, Gitana and herself landed in the sand near the greatest pyramid of them all. “that was not that bad.” Audreana whispered before there was a darkness just around her as she fainted, how nice...
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimewo apr 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Raven
He couldn't help but show a small grin when he watched the girl throw a boltflare to one of the Blood Spiral servants. As Lindorm appeared in front of him, Audre hid behind his back. He didn't have time to throw a look over his shoulder, but judging on the sound of her breath, she was quite exhausted. "That was about time," she said to him. "You find me when I don't want you to find me, and you're like a snail when I need you." Raven took a step backwards, bumping into Audre - not really by accident. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said with a smile. "I could always leave if you'd prefer that," he offered kindly, watching as Lindorm dodged the attack of one of the titans and went straight for its owner. "Thunderbolt," he hissed under his breath, before letting his fist make contact with the jaw of one of their attackers. He showed a content grin as the man fell to the ground, screaming.
"Let's try to get out of here, shall we? Give me some space," she said. Since Raven didn't have that much energy left himself, and he doubted if Lindorm could take on all of the titans, he did a small step forwards. "Ghostvail!" Audre said behind him, and he turned, wanting to ask her if it was wise to use a spell like that with so little energy left, but it was too late for warnings anyway. 
They landed into sand, and Raven coughed as some of it got in his mouth. He rolled on his back, blinking the dust out of his eyes, and noticed the giant pyramid next to them. "Wow," he breathed. "You've been here before?" he turned to ask her, suddenly curious. When he sat up straight, however, he saw her lying less than a metre away, unconscious. Oh. 
He rose to his feet with a grunt and walked to her. "Audre?" He asked. "Well, I guess I should've seen this coming," he added when she didn't answer. He rubbed his forehead, cursing the way too bright sun, as he tried to think of what to do now. "We could take her to some shadow, and then call the Boss," Shiloh offered, and Raven looked up. "Yeah," he muttered. "Yeah, let's do that." He lifted her up in his arms and turned around. "I guess the other side of the pyramid isn't such a bad idea," he said, mostly to himself, before starting to walk. He wasn't sure where the girl's titan was, but he had a feeling it would turn up soon.

When he and Shiloh had found a little cooler spot, he got his phone out of his pocket and called. 
"Raven," a familiar voice answered. "I assume you haven't forgotten what I told you last time?" Raven turned his back to the girl, watching their surroundings. "No, I've got her now," he said. "There were- for some reason the Blood Spiral found her," he added. It was silent for a few seconds before he answered. "I know." "How-" "I sent them."
Raven stared at his feet, incredulous. "I don't understand." Shiloh gave him a questioning look, but he turned away from her. "I may have lied a bit about your assignment, Raven. I told you to get the girl, and you did, but the Casterwill family still believes she's dead." Raven stretched and relaxed the muscles in his hand, suddenly feeling a little dizzy. "It's the Blood Spiral that asked for her."
"You want me to turn her into the Blood Spiral?"
"Yes."
He didn't know much about the Blood Spiral, to be honest, but he knew enough to be sure he didn't want anything to do with them. The only thing he could imagine they'd want with the girl was kill her.
Now, killing wasn't something completely unfamiliar to Raven, but he certainly hadn't voluntarily brought someone to their death. He only killed when fighting, when he had to in order to save his own live. 
The Boss had always impressed him, had always made him feel small and insignificant, had caused shivers to run down his spine. So he didn't really believe himself when the next thing he did was hang up without saying another word.
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimedo apr 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Audreana

Her fainting had resulted in a bad memory. She hated reliving things. most of her dreams were about what might happen or what she wanted to happen but some were awful, they were memories such as this dream and she felt horrible.
”Audreana, why don’t you just do what you’re told! You have a future, a great responsibility rest upon your shoulders and you would just go on a holiday? Are you mad?!” he father shouted at her. “you should train, train your titans and your powers, not reed this nonsense of adventure and fantasies.” He resumed.
The little girl was out of sight but still around, she was trembling behind the wall that robbed her from her father’s eyes. She had found the hidden room a while ago and she went there always, to talk with Gitana in private en dreams about journeys to unknown places. She trembled by the sound of his voice and then a softer one came. “Don’t you shout to her. You go, i’ll try to speak to her.” Her mother whispered. Audre could hear how her father left the room, his pace sounded angry but at least he was now gone. “Come my girl.” She said softly and caring to her daughter. The girl appeared and ran into her mother’s arms. “it’s okay my sweet.” Her mother whispered in her hair as she cherished her. “It’s not strange to be afraid of fait. Things will happen in time and I will always be there for you.” Her mother had whispered to her.

Years later, Audre had been seventeen then, she could hear the same woman screams and cry when she saw the house of her daughter burn down. It had broken her heart to see her mother so devastated but that was the only way. Everyone knew that she and her mother were very close. Would her mother react any other way they would have known she was still alive.

“I am sorry. I am so sorry.” She softly said out loud. She woke up suddenly and looked around. She was a little disorientated but soon she remembered. She saw Raven and narrowed her eyes. He had not brought her anywhere else so would that mean something? “I thought you’d have taken me back to the family.” She said as she tried to stand up again. “Calm down, dear.” Gitana said as she hovered over Audreana. “yes, yes.” She woman said. “Any sign of Sekhmet?” she asked. “Yes, I found her. She is in the pyramid not far away but there are traps. I don’t think you’re ready for it right this moment.” Gitana said. “Just don’t act like my mother would you, it hurts my brain ... if it is still there anyway.” she muttered.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimedo apr 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Raven
Raven had been pacing back and forth, kicking the sand with his shoes and constantly running his fingers through his hair. He was wondering how, how could he have been so blind? How could The Boss betray him like this? How the hell was he going to fix this?
Audre's words felt like an arrow in his back and he turned around on his heels, his eyes locking on her face. "I am sorry. I am so sorry." He frowned, opened his mouth, but then realised she wasn't talking to him - or anyone for that matter. He forced himself to relax a little and sat down in the sand. Just as he did, Audre woke up. When she noticed him sitting next to her, her eyes narrowed. Raven felt too tired to respond. "I thought you'd have taken me back to the family," she said, trying to stand up. Gitana, the titan, immediately intervened, and Raven was glad for it. He turned his eyes away from Audreana and squinted his eyes a little to see in the distance. "Yeah, I thought so too," he muttered. "Guess we were both wrong." He was aware of the fact the words wouldn't make any sense to her - not even to Shiloh, since he hadn't told her yet what had happened on the phone, but he didn't feel like elaborating. He didn't feel like anything.
God, what was he going to do?
"Any sign of Sekhmet?" Audre asked her titan, and it took Raven some time to let the words sink in. "Sekhmet?" He repeated after a few seconds of silence. "Who is- oh," he said, as he remembered the name of the titan. Gitana replied to Audre's question, saying something about pyramids and traps, and Raven threw Audre an incredulous look. "You want to look for a titan?" He asked her. "Now?" He rubbed his forehead and than let himself fall backwards, until his back hit the sand. He closed his eyes and was silent for a short while. He could sense Shiloh walking up to him and lying down next to his head. 
When he had managed to make up his mind a little, he opened his eyes again and let his head fall to the side so he could look at Audre. "Okay," he said slowly. "I'll help you. Traps are great for distraction," he said. "Just- give me a few minutes," he added, closing his eyes again.
"The mission is off, by the way. Turns out I didn't have to take you to your family."
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimedo apr 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Audreana

Raven seemed to wake up from his sleep, or thoughts. She looked at him when he spoke.
"Who is- oh," he started and then he look at her with an incredulous look in his eys. "You want to look for a titan?" He asked her. "Now?" she raised her eyebrows and she nodded. “yes, yes I suppose so. I’ve been after her for some time now and she would be a titan that could protect me again in days to come.” She said to Raven. She did not expect anything from him and so she turned to Gitana, to ask her more about... well... anything that could be of use. But he did say something and it stunned her.
Nothing ever really stunned her. She was always prepared for something but not for this. Not for him saying that he would help her. That he needed distraction and that she wasn’t going to be brought back to her family. “What did you say?” she asked him as she turned around, getting support from Gitana. “I thought you were assigned to take me back? Now you want to help me find Sekhmet and then what? Take me back all the same?” she asked him. Then she squinted her eyes. “you’ve got to be joking, I know you are. You are one of those undercover seeming huntik agents?”she asked him as she turned away. “Thank for everything and all but no thanks. You can get your arse back to wherever you came from and tell your boss that I am not going back to my family... ever.” She said.

Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimedo apr 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Raven
"Yes, yes I suppose so," she replied to his earlier question, nodding. "I've been after her for some time now and she would be a titan that could protect me again in days to come." She turned to her titan again, and Raven stared at the sky for a moment. Her answer didn't exactly sound illogical, but it was still- weird.
She seemed to think the same of what he said next. Well, he couldn't really blame her. "What did you say?" she asked him, turning around. He didn't answer her question, because he knew she had heard him. She just didn't believe it. 
"I thought you were assigned to take me back? Now you want to help me find Sekhmet and then wat? Take me back all the same?" She asked. Raven did an attempt to shrug, but it turned out that was quite difficult lying down. "I was, yeah, but me and my boss had a- disagreement," he said, not wanting to elaborate any further. Telling her he had almost turned her into the Blood Spiral felt like admitting a huge mistake. Raven wasn't the one for admitting his mistakes, not to people he barely knew.
She squinted her eyes at him, but he had already closed his again. 
"You've got to be joking, I know you are. You are one of those undercover seeming huntik agents?" She asked him and turnd away. Raven flinched, and opened his eyes again. "Please," he said slowly, though he didn't sound very pleading. "Don't act like you understand anything about me." He sat up straight again and brushed the sand from his jacket.
"Thanks for everything and all but no thanks. You can get your arse back to wherever you came from and tell your boss that I am not going back to my family... ever," she said. Raven threw Shiloh a quick look, before answering. "I don't have a boss to go to," he said, and he could see Shiloh tense in the corner of his eye. "Not anymore. Like I said, we disagreed on something. There's no assignment or mission I need to complete, and I'm stuck in Egypt without any money and a lot of worries and I could really use some distraction," he told her in one breath. "So please," he added, and this time he did sound pleading, "- let me help you."
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimevr apr 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Audreana

They were in the pyramid now. Of course she had yelled at him, cursed him for all living and dead things she knew and she had tried to kick him in the balls but that had not quite worked out. So there she was, muttering at herself, still cursing everything that came on her path.
“Calm yourself before you get one of those headaches.” Gitana said to her as they walked, and the bird flew, through the hall. the hall was long and not that broad so she had to press herself again the walls time and again. “Shut.. up... Gitana... it’s ... not...like ... it’s...your...problem.” Audreana said a little frustrated. She also tried to ignore Raven who was coming after her. He wanted to come and so he came with her, maybe there would be another titan around her for him. She decided she was definitely not ever going to forgive him for this but after he had explained some things she understood that she would not be able to blame him for everything... though she really tried. “This is all your fault. We wouldn’t be in this mess if you wouldn’t have had the need to look for me in the first place! Why don’t people get the whole ‘pretend-to-be-dead’ thing!” she said to Raven.

After some time, and some really shitty places in the pyramid, she finally found the door she needed. “you wait here, I don’t want you even near Sekhmet.” Audre said to him and she stopped in front off the door. She put her hand in it and felt warmth coming of the door. “breakspell.” She whispered and she heard a pang as the door softly opened. She grinned and turned to Gitana. “you watch them, maybe you can lead them to the other room? Bet he’ll be able to bond with the other titan.” She hinted at the bird. “Fine, suite yourself. You’re a weird girl. Be careful.” Gitana answered and then she slapped Raven with her wing. “Come on, we’re not getting younger here.” She said as she started to fly and disappeared around a corner. “Be careful. We need each other.” Audreana said to Raven before she slipped through the half open doors into the room.
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimevr apr 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Raven
At first, Audre had done nothing but yell at him for at least a full five minutes. It wasn't something Raven wasn't used to, so he had let her, holding in his own replies. After that she had agreed that he could help her, which had surprised Raven a little. Even though he had asked her, he never had expected her to really say yes.
Now, however, she made it seem as if he had forced her to take him on. The only time she had said something to him was when he made to much noise, or not enough, or when he breathed. 
They walked through a small hallway, and Raven was very glad he didn't have claustrophobia. It wouldn't've been a nice scenario then. Shiloh hadn't said anything to him after he had said out loud he had broken up with his boss, but he could see her waft her tail in surpressed anger. 
"This is all your fault," Audre suddenly said, and Raven rose an eyebrow. "We wouldn't be in this mess if you wouldn't have had the need to look for me in the first place!" He surpressed the need to sigh and instead ran his hand along the walls of the hallway. "Why don't people get the whole 'pretend-to-be-dead' thing!" 
Her outburst probably didn't really have the effect she had hoped for, since all it did was make Raven smile. "Hm," he said. "Well, if I hadn't been sent after you, someone else would've been," he pointed out. "So you can hardly blame me for all of this. In fact, if I remember it correctly, it was I who safed you from those Blood Spiral nutters," he said in his most innocent voice. "But please, do go ahead and blame me for everything if it makes you feel better," he added dryly. Shiloh let out a low growl, probably warning him for his own big mouth. Raven didn't feel like admitting he might have stepped out there, however. Maybe the small space did get to him after all.

After a while, Audre stopped and he could see a door in front of her. "You wait here," she said, and he already opened his mouth to protest, but she continued to talk, not giving him any space to interrupt. "I don't want you even near Sekhmet." Raven closed his mouth and crossed his arms. He watched her place her hands against the door, muttering something about being a stubborn prat. 
"You watch them, maybe you can lead them to the other room? Bet he'll be able to bond with the other titan," she said to her titan. The bird agreed with her before turning towards Raven and Shiloh. "Come on, we're not getting younger here," she said, and he could feel her wing slapping against his shoulder. Raven put his hands in the pockets of his jeans and started to follow the bird, when Audre added another few quick words. "Be careful. We need each other," she said, and he scoffed. "Say that again when you've not just decided to split up," he said, although a slight smile showed in the corner of his mouth.
The girl had quite a talent for being annoying, but he found he liked her nonetheless. 
Kaie
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimezo apr 13, 2014 11:33 am

Audreana

Raven walked away and she was left alone, all by herself, in a smallish darkish hallway in a pyramid... what a joy. She thought sceptically. Audre stood there for a moment, all the certainty left her in an instant and returned in a few seconds. She could do this, she had enough power and wits to bond with Sekhmet and she would be all fine, Audreana thought to herself.
For a moment longer she stood there and then the woman took a deep breath. “I can do this.” She muttered to herself and then the words came out of her mouth. The door in front of her slowly opened and she snuck in.

The room was dark and for a few long seconds her eyes had to adjust to it before she could make herself say boltflare. It worked and in a flash the room lit up and Audreana almost lost her breath. The room was more beautiful than she could have imagined. She knew that the titan was a protective titan but still. The room she was in was bigger than she had anticipated and there was a sarcophagus in the middle. There were also a few torches that immediately lit up when the bolt of light came by. The moment all the torches were lit the bolt vanished and there was a sound. It sounded like swords being pulled out of their scabbards. “O fuck me.” She muttered and she ducked away just in time. “O shit!’ she said as she saw a sword right next to her in the stone. She rose again and looked around. No sword she could use anyway. in front of her were some Sekhmet’s and she swallowed. Okay, let’s do this, she thought, trying to make herself believe her words.

It took her some time and she ended up with a few scratches but in the end she was able to make a bargain. She had to swear to protect Sekhmet to as the titan would protect her. It was a strange thing to make an agreement with a titan but she had done it before and so she made the deal and left the room. Once again in the hallway she looked up at the titan and smiled. “Seems like we have something in common.” She said and the titan nodded. But then she tightened and the titan looked a bit tense. “What is it?” Audre whispered and then there was something coming right at her. “I think it’s time to run my dear!” she heard Gitana say. So Audreana nodded at her new titan and started to run. “Bloody blood spiral!” she shouted as she ran after Raven. “How the hell did they find us?!”
Flurp
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitimezo apr 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Raven
Raven wasn't exactly sure what Audre expected him to do. She and Gitana had mentioned some other titans, but Raven wasn't that focused on finding any more titans. So he ended up just roaming the halls, feeling a bit like a child in a too big mansion as he found even another passage. He was just starting to enjoy just roaming through the inside of the pyramid when he heard a noise.
Raven froze on the spot and quickly changed glances with Shiloh. That couldn't be Audre: she was locked up in one of the rooms. Besides, he didn't think her the type to come back without saying a warning first. 
It took him another few seconds until he realised what the sound meant. When he finally turned around, he could see one of the men already rounding the corner. 
"How did they get here?!" Shiloh growled, before following Ryaven back the way they had come. Meanwhile Raven thought that maybe it would have been handy to look for that other titan. Surely Lindorm couldn't be of many use in these small hallways. It seemed to take less longer until they came back where they had started, and Audre threw them a confused look before following. "How the hell did they find us?!" She yelled, mirroring Shiloh's earlier question. Raven didn't answer, but instead felt a strange swirling in his stomach. They couldn't've- 
No, of course they could. He had forgotten who he was dealing with for a moment. Of course the Boss wouldn't just sit by silently if Raven denied him. Stupid
As he ran to who-knew-where, he pulled his phone out of his pocket. They must've tracked his sim card. How else could they have known they would be here? He allowed himself one quick moment of loss before he threw the phone away, smashing it against the wall as he kept running. 
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Huntik story continues   The Huntik story continues Icon_minitime

The Huntik story continues
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» (not so medieval) drama story

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
DynamischduoC-F :: RPG :: RPG'S-
Ga naar: