DynamischduoC-F
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Floor en Cin forum

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Werewolves

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Flurp
Admin

Aantal berichten : 239
Registratiedatum : 10-10-13

Werewolves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitimevr jan 02, 2015 3:07 pm

Werewolves Untitled_by_shilin-d5kia1cx
Kit
Kit had her eyes half closed, leaning against the bar with one of her arms. Her hips swayed together with the slow beat of the music. She was in one of the underground clubs of the city, where the normal, lively dance music was replaced by the slower bass of the type of indie that turned the people into a grinding, writhing mass of half naked bodies.
"What can I get you, miss?" 
Kit opened her eyes and smiled at the barman. It never took long for them to notice her, in her tight black dress and high heels. 
"Just a tequila, please," she told him, having to lean over the bar so she could shout it in his ear. The slower beat didn't mean the music was played any softer here. In fact, the bass was so loud she could feel it thumping through her stomach. 
The barman placed a small saltshaker, a shot of tequila and a slice of lemon in front of her. Before Kit could pay him, a guy appeared next to her, handing the barman the money instead. "That one's on me," he said, giving Kit a wink.
Well. That happened faster than she was used to. Most of the times it took until the end of the night for a guy to find the nerve to talk to her. She didn't mind, though. Kit wasn't exactly tight on money, but she wasn't far from it either.
"Cheers," she said to the guy, putting a little of the salt on the piece of skin between her thumb and forefinger. She licked it up, knocked back the shot of tequila and bit the slice of lemon afterwards. The combination of the burning alcohol and the sour lemon made her jaw hurt. She grinned.
It wasn't her first drink of this evening, and she could feel the alcohol slowly getting to her head. 
"Aren't you getting a drink?" she asked the guy. "I am now," he told her, grinning as well. He turned towards the barman and held up two fingers. "Two beer, please," he told him.
After a few seconds the guy pushed the beer into Kit's hand. "Now," he said. "I think you owe me a dance."
Kit raised her eyebrows at that. "I don't owe you anything," she told him sternly, leaning a little forward so he could hear her over the music. "But I'll dance with you anyway," she added, pulling him with her towards the dancefloor. They weren't the only ones holding their drinks while dancing, and the floor was already sticky with alcohol. 
The guy moved closer towards her and put an arm around her waist. "Are you here alone?" he asked her, and Kit could feel his lips moving against her ear. 
Something flashed across her face at the question, but she was quick to suppress it with a large gulp of her beer. "I am," she said, but made sure it didn't sound like the invite it sometimes was when people went alone to clubs.
She could remember doing this with her brothers, going out. She had never danced with other guys, then. They had been a group during those occassions, maybe a little too intimidating for outsiders to talk to. Going out on her own wasn't nearly as fun, and she downed her beer to try to forget about that particular fact. She hadn't come here to think about her dead family. Actually, she had come here to forget about them. 
She dropped the glass of beer on the ground, and it shattered into pieces, adding to the already large collection of broken glasses on the floor. Kit snaked her arms around the guys neck and bent forward. "I'm Kit," she said. 
The guy threw her a crooked grin. "Pleased to meet you, Kit," he said. "I'm James."
Kit's face fell, and her feet seemed to stick to the ground. "I'm sorry," she said, pulling away slowly. "I don't do Jameses."
She turned around abruptly and made her way towards the exit. It was a pity her parents hadn't decided to give her brothers more unique names. Every time she met a James, or a Vincent, or sometimes a Glen, she was plagued by the image of her family lying dead on the floor. 
She pulled her hair out of her face, her hands shaking, as she pushed through the crowd to get outside, hoping the chilly autumn air would help clear her mind.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kaie
Admin

Aantal berichten : 271

Werewolves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitimevr jan 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Werewolves Wolf-man-117616
Fáelàn

Fáelàn was getting a little grumpy. He was outside, mocking someone who was inside, because he had been so stupid to forget his keys. He even had to walk from the city back to this place and now his friends were being stupid and didn’t want to let him inside because, ‘he was a stupid ass who forgot his keys and he should’ve thought about it. If he was going to break the door his father was going to be mental.’ At least that was what they shouted at him when they were hanging out of the window. “At least throw me my keys then!” he had shouted. “No way! You can have your spare car key though!” they said. Now he was standing outside... alone. Bloody idiots, he growled silently, then he turned on his heels and started to walk back. He was going to be lucky if he was back at dawn, he thought.

He got back in town at some hours after midnight. His car was there but he wasn’t feeling like driving back home at that point. He really needed a drink. So instead of going to his car and driving home he went into the first club he saw. He knew that place, a little... he wasn’t so familiar with the party-life, since last time he was at a party he had lost himself and had almost murdered a man. But being grumpy didn’t mean that he wasn’t able to go and have a drink.
When he entered the club the noise was overwhelming. The music was far too loud, the people way too drunk... why did he want to do this again? He went to the bar anyway and asked the barman for a drink. He never really liked beer, he was more a strong drink man. He got his drink after a girl did. She had ordered a tequila shot, which he disgusted with his whole being, however it was not the girl who paid but someone else. Because of all the sweat, drinks, weed... stuff.. he couldn’t quite figure out what she was but there was something about her that screamed; non-human. He looked at her while she and the man went to the dancefloor. “you’re not some grumpy ex-boyfriend are you?” the bartender asked him. He shook his head and drank his drink. “No, just stupid enough to forget my keys.” He mumbled with a dark voice that indicated he wasn’t really in the mood for talking.
He heard her say something, ‘I don’t do James’s.” She said, then she walked away. He paid his drink as soon as he finished and walked after her.
“What are you doing on MY territory?!” he asked her with a soft growl in his voice when he pinned her to one of the walls.
https://dynamischduoc-f.actieforum.com
Flurp
Admin

Werewolves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitimevr jan 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Kit
As she stumbled her way outside, she could hear a pair of footsteps following her, but the alcohol in her blood made her shrug it off. Probably James. She swiped her hair out of her face and bit her lip. It had seemed like a promising evening when she had went into the city, but it was already ruined. She felt slightly dizzy, and she wasn't sure if she had drank a little too much or if it was just the memories. 
She pushed open the door and breathed in the clean air, already feeling better as the cold wind hit her bare arms and back, as the dress she was wearing showed a rather large back decolleté. It was possible most people would deem the dress a little too much for just going to a club, but Kit had always liked it that way. It helped to create a distance between her and the rest of the people. And, well, it made guys pay her drinks, which wasn't a bad thing either.
Just when she started to relax a little, the wind blowing away the memories of her family, she was surprised by a man pushing her up against the wall.
"What are you doing on my territory?" he said in a low, soft tone of voice. She could hear the growl hidden in his words, and shivered.
As if her night hadn't been ruined already.
There was no doubt as to who she was speaking with - the tone of his voice, mixed together with the meaning of his words and his scent made it clear she was dealing with an alpha. Stupid. She should've made sure the city was free of packs before she had went clubbing.
Anger was already bubbling up to the surface of her thoughts and she gritted her teeth. 
"I would appreciate it if you would let me go," she said, and even the word were polite, her voice was not. "Now," she added. She tried to put her hands on his wrist, but her arms were trapped between their bodies. Well, that was just great.
Because the alcohol made her mind a little fuzzy, and because the man seemed to have a serious amount more muscle than her, she swallowed her pride. "I wasn't doing anything. I didn't know this was anyone's territory. I'll be gone tomorrow morning," she said, fighting the urge to just spit in his face. She had never been good with authority, especially not when she had consumed alcohol.
Kaie
Admin

Werewolves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitimevr jan 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Fáelàn

He snorted. The female had been drinking, the smell of alcohol was overpowering and he really, really, wanted to punch her in the face. But he knew he couldn’t do that. she probably belonged with a pack and if he violated her, even though it was on his own territory, he would have to deal with the problems that came along with this. Now that he was an alpha, his father had stepped down not long ago, he had to deal with things differently.
Fáelàn had been drinking to, not allot, but he couldn’t make a fair judgement at this point. Besides, he really wanted to go home. She was grinded her teeth and then started to speak.
"I would appreciate it if you would let me go," she said, and even the word were polite, her voice was not. He nearly fell for it, he nearly wanted to let her go at that point, wanted to forget that he saw her and just let her leave this city without any trouble... until she started to make demands. "Now,". He pinned her arms between them and looked at her, his eyes squinted a little but he really didn’t look that happy.
“You are in no position to make demands, girl.” He growled at her. He was in his twenties, next winter he was to be twentysix years old, and this girl seemed to be younger than he was. Besides, he was the Alpha her, she was not. “Where is your pack, huh? Seems a little odd to me that they’d leave a female behind.” He said. At that point there was little politeness in his words, he didn’t want it to be there anyway. “You’re coming with me for now, I am not going to let a stranger run in my territory. Not even a female or one that claims to be away by sunrise.” He said. He grabbed her wrist with a firm hand and pulled her away from the club. It was unusual to see a female, and she was trueborn, he could smell it. Yet, there was something about her that made him doubt about his words. She reminded him off the girl who survived, the one he had heard rumours about a few months ago... her family had died...she alone had survived. Soon he pushed that thought from his mind. This could not be her. He could not be sooo unlucky... could he?
“Get in.” he commanded and he slammed the door behind her. He stepped behind the wheel and drove, the way seemed longer than normal... and very awkward.
Flurp
Admin

Werewolves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitimevr jan 02, 2015 5:13 pm

Kit
When she asked him (okay, fine, it was more like a demand) to let her go, he squinted his eyes at her. She squinted back at him. "You are in no position to make demands, girl," he growled. It was the way he said it, the condescending girl at the end of his sentence, that made her bare her teeth. 
"I will fucking bite your head off if you don't let me go," she hissed, the anger now finally surfacing. She didn't feel like holding back when he was acting like such a dick.
"Where is your pack, huh? Seems a little odd to me that they'd leave a female behind," he said. Kit snarled in response and made a futile attempt at breaking free from his grip.
"Why? Are you implying we are the weaker sex? Are you honestly so old that you still hold those ancient, sexist grudges?" she spat at him. She wanted to tell him she could take care of herself just fine, but then realised that it would seem a little odd saying that after she had been cornered by an alpha.
"You're coming with me for now, I am not going to let a stranger run in my territory. ot even a female or one that claims to be away by sunrise," he told her, and her blood ran cold.
He grabbed her wrist, and she angrily tried to twist his arms and break his grip, but it was useless. Maybe if she had been completely sober she would've stood a chance, but now she certainly didn't.
"I am not going anywhere with you, you fucking- you-," she couldn't seem to find an insult that was strong enough, so instead she tried pulling herself free another time. 
He was pulling her away from the club, towards a car that was probably his, but she was struggling the whole way. 
"Get in," he commanded, shoving her in the car and slamming the door behind her. She watched with an angry scowl on her face how he got in on the other side and started the engine.
At first she tried to stay silent, and she stared at the trees that flashed passed the car window, but it didn't take very long for the anxiety to take over as she grasped the seriousness of the situation. 
She was taken by an alpha, and it wouldn't be long before he figured out she was alone. She clenched her fist and forced her nerves back down before she turned to him.
"Where are you taking me?" she asked him, her voice cold. "And fucking answer me, because I will tear the seating of your car apart if you don't," she warned him.
Kaie
Admin

Werewolves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitimevr jan 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Fáelàn

The silence was very uncomfortable but he could manage, it wasn’t like he didn’t have anything on his mind, because he definitely had. There were Mutts very near, Christian had seen them, had heard them speak. It was going to be ugly if they met. It seemed like the Mutts were forming a pack, but it was unheard of, at least for as far as he could believe his father. He had read this book though, it was some sort of a journal, but that book had been given to Alpha’s of this pack for generations. One had spoken about a whole pack of Mutts, it had been dirty, that’s how far he had gotten... before bloody Hayden had disturbed him, talking about getting out for a while.
"Where are you taking me?" she asked him, her voice cold. So it was her who had broken the silence and who brought him back to reality. Great... he had almost forgotten about her. "And fucking answer me, because I will tear the seating of your car apart if you don't," she warned him.

After she had said this he looked at her a little odd. Was she serious or was she simply playing him? Because that wasn’t much of a threat... at all.
“Seriously... that is your threat?” he asked her, raising his eyebrow at her. “I mean come on... this car in ancient, it’s not like I care about another bit of messed up seating.” He said to her. Then he started to laugh, more a chuckle, “but well you can try.” He added after he was done chuckling.
He drove on for a little while longer until he let out a sigh and shook his head. “I am taking you to our pack-house. Like I said, I am not going to let any wolf roam around these parts. Certainly not with Mutts close by.” He said. He had done that un purpose. Perhaps she had noticed but he was keeping an eye on her. There was a saying, telling people all over the world to keep their friends close and their enemies closer. And as long as he didn’t know who she was, where she was from and where she belonged, she was categorized in the last.

He drove up the way to the house. It was a giant place, enough space for a pack of fifteen werewolves. There were not only men in his pack, his sister was there and another female they had picked up some years ago, but she was treated as a sister by all of them. the place had this Newclassical look about it, probably the architect had been inspired by the Romans or the Greeks because there were columns that formed a gallery of a sorts, from the garage to the door. He opened the garage and stopped the car. “You’d do best to be nice inside.” He said to her, it wasn’t as much as a warning, just telling her to watch her words and manners. He looked at her again and cleared his throat. “i’ll ask my sister if you can borrow some clothes that don’t make you look like.... well I’ll just ask.” He said, glad that she couldn’t see how his cheeks reddened a little.
Flurp
Admin

Werewolves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitimevr jan 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Kit
It seemed her threat didn't exactly hit close to home, because instead of getting angry, like she had hoped he would, he gave her an odd look. "Seriously... that is your threat?" he asked her, raising his eyebrows. She gritted her teeth again and focused her gaze on the window. "Some guys care about their cars," she muttered, trying not to sound too much as if she was sulking.
"I mean come on... this car is ancient. It's not like I care about another bit of messed up seating," he said, and then he started to laugh. Kit eyed him with angry disbelief. He was actually laughing at her.
"But well you can try," he added, and she immediately turned away again. "Fuck off," she snarled.
"I am taking you to our pack-house. Like I said, I am not going to let any wolf roam around these parts. Certainly not with mutts close bye," he said. 
Her hands were shaking with anger now, and she tried not to look at him as they drove on. Soon she could see a house in the distance, and she was again gripped by fear. He was taking her to his pack, and she was alone. The image of her father, his head smashed against the countertop and blood spattered on the ground, flashed through her mind.
She would do whatever it took to get away from that house as soon as possible.
He drove up to the house, and Kit eyed the place suspiciously. You'd think he would have money for a new car if the house was anything to go by.
"You'd do best to be nice inside," the man said, and she let out a surprised, hard laugh.
"You've got to be kidding me," she muttered, throwing open the door of the car and stepping out. "You're fucking kidnapping me to your house and then you ask me to be nice?" She crossed her arms. "You must be a fucking lunatic," she told him.
"I'll ask my sister if you can borrow some clothes that don't make you look like... well, I'll just ask," he said.
Kit looked at him with widened eyes, fear long forgotten as she breathed loudly through her nose to try and keep some of her anger inside.
"That don't make me look like what?" she asked, her voice suddenly cold again. She walked around the car to look him in the eye. Normally he would've been taller, but now she was wearing heels they stood nose to nose as she stood in front of him. "You can tell your sister to keep her clothes," she told him. "I won't be taking anything from you or your pack." After having said that, she stepped away again.
Kaie
Admin

Werewolves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitimevr jan 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Fáelàn

She laughed, he had expected as much, she didn’t quite seem as an easy person to get along with. But at least she could have had the courtesy to not laugh at his remark. “Suit yourself, be a bitch. I only warned you because they can be quite... a pain.” He said talking about the guys in the house. She walked around the car and looked at him, that was a change. She was his height now but he preferred to look a little down at women, made him feel a little more safe than he felt now. Women were dangerous creatures, no matter if they were human or wolf.
“You’d better accept the clothes. You wouldn’t want to feel their eyes on you all the time, that would make things awkward.” He said to her while she walked away. Before she got to far away however he grabbed her wrist again, pulling her towards him.
“But you’d better remember your place.” He said, his voice dark, threatening. “You’re a trespasser at this point and according to law I can chose what faith to bestow on you, woman.” He said, growling the last bit. He didn’t call her girl anymore. She wanted to act like this? Fine, she would be treated as such. “So just accept it, behave, and you’ll be gone before the next night. You can call your Alpha inside.” He said and he pushed her to the door. “Come on lady, We’re not getting younger.”

Inside he was greeted by allot of talking and shouting. “looks like he brought someone back boys!” His brother shouted. Fáelàn felt like slapping himself in the face but this wasn’t the time nor the place. “Christie, get some of your clothes for her will you?” he asked his sister, and she left. The boys fell quiet at that, noticing their Alpha’s mood. “Go on, Chris. Nothing to say anymore?” Gray said as soft as possible. “I heard that, Gray. You go to the store with Jackson.” He said to his friends and they left. He looked at the woman and then around the room. “Go and change.” He said to the woman, pointing up the stairs. “Don’t you try get away, my sister can be fast if she wants to be.” he said. “I heard that! So you finally admit you’re wrong!” he heard the voice of Christie from upstairs. He growled softly, something about she being a pain in the ass.
“Fáelàn, why did you brought a trespasser inside our house?” another voice sounded, it was his father. Even though he was no longer the Alpha, Fáelàn respected his father just like before and he followed him to a smaller room attached to the living room, his father’s chamber. “She was wandering around the city. At first I wanted to let her go but do you remember the rumours from some time ago? About a whole pack, a family, being slaughtered? She reminded me of the girl described in those rumours.” He said, looking down as was his habit sometimes.
“hm... I see.” His father murmured, sitting down in his chair. “Well we’ll see won’t we? Just keep an eye on her. We don’t want anything to happen.” His father said, and so Fáelàn left the room, looking for the woman. He could still smell her, hear her, she was still upstairs and her sister was telling her something about him.
Flurp
Admin

Werewolves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitimevr jan 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Kit
The man didn't seem too happy about her reply. "Suit yourself, be a bitch," he said. She immediately scowled at him again. "I only warned you because they can be quite... a pain," he told her. She eyed him with raised eyebrows. "Well," she said. "So can I."
"You'd better accept the clothes. You wouldn't want to feel their eyes on you all the time, that would make things awkward," he told her. "Sounds to me as if you should keep your dogs on a shorter leash," she remarked, even though it was a bit of a low blow, even for her. Just as she wanted to turn away, he spoke again.
"But you'd better remember your place," he said in a threatening voice. "You're a trespasser at this point and according to law I can choose what faith to bestow on you, woman," he said, growling, and Kit could feel a shiver run down her spine - and not the good kind.
"So just accept it, behave, and you'll be gone before the next night," he told her, and for a moment she felt a spark of relief, until he added, "You can call your alpha inside."
Well. Shit.
"Come on, lady, we're not getting younger," he told her. She forced down her nerves - and how often had she had to do that this evening? - as she tried to come up with a plan. He couldn't find out she was alone. She wasn't sure what he would do, but she had seen how cold the actions of an alpha could be. Her mother lying on the ground with her throat ripped out, blood coming out of her mouth as she fought for breath, her eyes rolling towards Kit.
She shook the memory away when they entered and she could hear someone shout, "looks like he brought someone back boys!"
She rose her eyebrows at the man who had taken her here.
"Christie, get some of your clothes for her will you?" he asked a woman who Kit guessed was her sister. Kit felt like refusing, like spitting and clawing her way out, but she choked it down and instead followed woman upstairs. The effect of the alcohol finally died down a little, and she realised it would be wisest to just do what was asked of her. For now, at least.
The alpha's sister, Christie, showed her to a small bathroom and handed her a pile of clothes. Simple jeans and a sweater, just like Kit normally wore. Not that she would ever admit to that, now.
She eyed herself in the mirror, frowning at the dark smudges of make-up under her eyes and the sweat shining on her forehead. With a sigh she changed into the clothes Christie had given her, and splashed some water into her face. It helped her sober up a little, and she leaned on the sink with both her hands.
Great. What was she to do now? She thought about calling 911 instead of 'her alpha', but soon discarded that idea. If werewolves would be discovered, it wouldn't just mean trouble for this pack, it would mean trouble for everyone. 
She didn't know who or what else to call, however. She didn't have any friends - she had lived in solitude ever since her pack had been... ever since.
Telling the truth didn't feel like an option either, however. Seeing no other real possibility, and feeling the time tick away as she stood here in this bathroom, she decided to just wing it. Hopefully she would come up with an idea in time.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Werewolves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitime

Werewolves
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
DynamischduoC-F :: RPG :: RPG'S-
Ga naar: